Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bahrain GP: Practices & Qualifying

max says they couldnt get soft tyres to work the whole weekend, gasly says he doesnt feel comfortable with the car
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

What does Dr. Helmut Marko say now ???

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I've learnt to read Hamilton's body language over the years and while he always tries to put on a "happy" face there are some things he can't hide. He looks somewhat worried compared to when he knows Merc is in complete control. It's a look here and there and some body moves. I think he knows this season might be closer than last year. Merc themselves are closer here than last year but Hamilton is thinking about the complete season and both packages.
    i hope so! if bottas can put beat him it will really help too

sky said ferrari speed bringing a shine to lewis eyes knowing theres a quick ferrari lmao its like they get mind wiped every weekend
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!

so i guess we were slow in OZ because we did NOT have tohse MISSION WINNOW stickers on our cars.....now that stickers are back, we're back to our Barca testing speed.....ha, ha...
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Anyone has Lec vs vettel Sector times.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so i guess we were slow in OZ because we did NOT have tohse MISSION WINNOW stickers on our cars.....now that stickers are back, we're back to our Barca testing speed.....ha, ha...
    mission winnow upgrade extra 100hp #fact

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I've learnt to read Hamilton's body language over the years and while he always tries to put on a "happy" face there are some things he can't hide. He looks somewhat worried compared to when he knows Merc is in complete control. It's a look here and there and some body moves. I think he knows this season might be closer than last year. Merc themselves are closer here than last year but Hamilton is thinking about the complete season and both packages.
    i truly hope Ferrari will be teh team to beat this year.....that woudl be freaking amazing....especially seeing Toto and Co as well as Hamster PRICELESS FACES......ha,ha....still though, a LONG, LONG season to go
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I want to see ferrari pace in Monaco, Singapore GP, If they rectified Aus performance problem. Then we have championship winning car.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    mission winnow upgrade extra 100hp #fact
    lol......me likey

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Anyone has Lec vs vettel Sector times.

the best 1 - 2 drivers , hopefully this is the battle this year for 1st

I want to see ferrari pace in Monaco, Singapore GP, If they rectified Aus performance problem. Then we have championship winning car.
    merc AND/OR red bull can WIN those two races......so long as we WIN ALL THE REST......LOLOLOL

I don't think Ham will be too worried, not yet anyway. Last year he failed to win any of the first 3 races but won the title in the end.

lol......me likey
    i almost forgot did you see the mission winnow stickers on the front wing?? extra DF mate

this was the big upgrade package we missed out on

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I don't think Ham will be too worried, not yet anyway. Last year he failed to win any of the first 3 races but won the title in the end.
    Yeah...!! His strength was coming back hard in the 2nd half from past two seasons.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D264hnJXcAAXsQN.jpg

the best 1 - 2 drivers , hopefully this is the battle this year for 1st
    so Charles the youngster Monogasque, really showed and schooled the 4 TIMES WDC how its' done.....
    i love it that this yougster is REALLY pushing Seb....its really looking good for Ferrari to get that WCC.......finally since 2008

Leclerc was faster than Seb in S1 all weekend, but they were evenly matched in S2 and 3. Also Seb was cautious in S2, guess not able do a banker lap hindered him a bit

Also during pole lap Leclerc's last sector wasn't even his PB.

merc AND/OR red bull can WIN those two races......so long as we WIN ALL THE REST......LOLOLOL

Nope. We want those track wins too from ferrari. Singapore track is awesome under lights

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    true that.....but this year hes' got to put up wiht a quick Charles and a fast Ferrari also.....so me thinks he's a bit worries.....

i almost forgot did you see the mission winnow stickers on the front wing?? extra DF mate

this was the big upgrade package we missed out on
    told YOU it was gonna be a FERRARI 1-2......YOU SOMEHOW doubted me a lil bit.....;)

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Leclerc was faster than Seb in S1 all weekend, but they were evenly matched in S2 and 3. Also Seb was cautious in S2, guess not able do a banker lap hindered him a bit

Also during pole lap Leclerc's last sector wasn't even his PB.
    Vettel got twitchy in S2, May be a .1th at max there. But being his sole lap, wasn’t taking too many risks I think so.

Charles Leclerc Ferrari pole position interview - "I've worked really had for today's result, Extremely happy. and has learned a lot from my teammate Sebastian Vettel"
    seb looking like a proud dad with that moustache lol

told YOU it was gonna be a FERRARI 1-2......YOU SOMEHOW doubted me a lil bit.....;)
    i doubted the winnow! never doubted you!

so Charles the youngster Monogasque, really showed and schooled the 4 TIMES WDC how its' done.....
    i love it that this yougster is REALLY pushing Seb....its really looking good for Ferrari to get that WCC.......finally since 2008
    Seb is now best wingman in F1.

Vettel got twitchy in S2, May be a .1th at max there. But being his sole lap, wasn’t taking too many risks I think so.
    arghhh i wish he didnt get released in traffic in q2 but im so happy with the result that i dunno if i want to know what else might'v happen

i truly hope Ferrari will be teh team to beat this year.....that woudl be freaking amazing....especially seeing Toto and Co as well as Hamster PRICELESS FACES......ha,ha....still though, a LONG, LONG season to go
    I think we all hope that. Just win it all for once (WCC), doesn't matter who (WDC). Just win. It's obvious Hamilton feels the SF90 seems to have other characteristics compared to last year which should mean Ferrari should be quick at tracks and especially in conditions that wasn't necessarily the case last year (Silverstone was an anomaly thanks to Kimi knocking Lewis back to last). I hope for instance we're much stronger in damp and wet conditions because that will be a must.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D263_qCX4AAP3_Z.jpg

seb looking like a proud dad with that moustache lol

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    if Charles is gonna keep up the form that he has shown today, and time and time again beat Seb in quali and races.....he's gonna have to be teh best man he can be to Charles.....but let's wait and see how the season will unfold.....for all we know Seb could win the race tomorrow....

it's gonna be a long season.....but as long as ONE of our drivers will win teh WDC (to me it dont' matter WHO.....first and foremost i'm a FERRARI FAN) adn Ferrari take home the WCC.......I'LL BE SUPER HAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post

I think both will race hard on the track. vettel’s strength which was quali now being pegged back by Leclerc.
    Need to see how it turns out in the race. Because vettel’s strength is also keeping & managing the tyre during the race.
    Tmrws strategy will be interesting from Top4.

The one who pits early will struggle in the end on this track. Hope ferrari keeps 1-2 finish alive.

We FINALLY have TWO very good drivers, 2019 not going to be like past seasons where Vettel's doing all the stuff. Those of us who followed Charles in GP2 knew all along that he is the real deal.

But the job's not over yet. Ferrari MUST win tomorrow's race and must finish on 1-2. Hopefully our strategy will be good and both Lec and Seb would make great starts and control the race.