Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bahrain GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by h3ro View Post
    I think the out pouring of love for Charles may rub Seb the wrong way entirely. He's shown how he is with an upstart youngster in the past with Dani Ric. He can be a bit sensitive.
    Sen was nowhere close to leclerc in pace this weekend. No ome was. Ugh how awful he still handled it like a champ in the car
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Ah well rather a faster car that wins races and breaks down from time to time then a slow car that finishes races.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Leclerc soo soo humble and optimistic. Amazing to hear.

Mission Winnow jinxed it.

Quote Originally Posted by mwk360 View Post
    we had terrible reliability in testing , binotto said they figured it out after Aus, looks like they havent
    wow really? all that engine mileage (2800+ miles) in testing is considered "terrible" reliability. No wonder its so glum in here

So 2 races in and both drivers are already 20pts ahead.

We've got a tough season ahead of us.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Same thing year in year out. Mistakes from one driver bad reliability for the other, luck for Merc. I don't see this changing any time soon.

Absolutely gutted for the team and Leclerc. I’ve defended Vettel many times, but my patience is done. After what we saw this weekend, I think Leclerc is the only who can take Hamilton down. Anyone out there still thinking he’s not the real deal?

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by ALO View Post
    wow really? all that engine mileage (2800+ miles) in testing is considered "terrible" reliability. No wonder its so glum in here
    Temps were different in testing...ALOT cooler in testing to ACTUAL temps in the race...plus modes are different.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Imagine how I am feeling right now, never watch this sport again... Seb destroyed his race, could have easily won today with the issues lecrerc had. I told you seb is not the same as he was in rbr, but dont bash him please, i am his biggest fan, i know he is not the best driver on the grid, but i love his humility, character, will always be for him no matter what...

1 Valtteri Bottas FIN MERCEDES 44
    2 Lewis Hamilton GBR MERCEDES 43
    3 Max Verstappen NED RED BULL RACING HONDA 27
    4 Charles Leclerc MON FERRARI 26
    5 Sebastian Vettel GER FERRARI 22
    6 Kimi Räikkönen FIN ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 10
    7 Lando Norris GBR MCLAREN RENAULT 8
    8 Kevin Magnussen DEN HAAS FERRARI 8
    9 Nico Hulkenberg GER RENAULT 6
    10 Pierre Gasly FRA RED BULL RACING HONDA 4
    11 Lance Stroll CAN RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 2
    12 Alexander Albon THA SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 2
    13 Daniil Kvyat RUS SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 1
    14 Sergio Perez MEX RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 1
    15 Antonio Giovinazzi ITA ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 0
    16 George Russell GBR WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0
    17 Robert Kubica POL WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0
    18 Daniel Ricciardo AUS RENAULT 0
    19 Carlos Sainz ESP MCLAREN RENAULT 0

Glad the season started this way. After what happened in the past 2 years, I can safely conclude that Ferrari is going to win from now on. Ferrari 1-2 in China, you heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Absolutely gutted for the team and Leclerc. I’ve defended Vettel many times, but my patience is done. After what we saw this weekend, I think Leclerc is the only who can take Hamilton down. Anyone out there still thinking he’s not the real deal?
    These are my exact thoughts...
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Imagine how I am feeling right now, never watch this sport again... Seb destroyed his race, could have easily won today with the issues lecrerc had. I told you seb is not the same as he was in rbr, but dont bash him please, i am his biggest fan, i know he is not the best driver on the grid, but i love his humility, character, will always be for him no matter what...
    An honest driver fan. Cheers

Cheers, mate...

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    An honest driver fan. Cheers
    Tnx buddy, but you wont hear from me at least for a month. I am in shock, very sad.

I’m having a really tough time watching Vettel’s interview.

Disappointed Since 2010

Good omen for future. After flying start in the past 2 seasons, it all went wrong. Hence it was necessary to get this early blow, Charles or Seb will be WDC and probably get WCC as well.

Tnx buddy, but you wont hear from me at least for a month. I am in shock, very sad.
    Forget it and be ready for Ferrari 1-2 in China.

3 wins and drivers lead will be wiped out.

I suppose I'd rather see Ferrari win at the end of the season than today. In previous seasons Ferrari came out hard out of the blocks and then fizzled out. Maybe it will be the opposite this year. Personally I feel that it will be a crap start and an even worse end to the season. Ferrari has hysterically dropped the ball in the second half of the season. The only thing that reduced the pain was the successful begining. Now with a terrible start and a hysterically bad second half it looks like it may very well be an incredibly painful season.

Well...what's done is done...nothing gonna change the outcome. But I do hope, from the next race, Vettel gonna perform like a 4-time WDC.

Well done to Charles he is all class reliability cost him the win mercedes were never support to win here. Seb has not learnt anything from the past season he always comes of second best when it comes to wheel to wheel racing in short Charles is the new Hamilton and mercedes got the chocolates again and again but our car is fast now iron out reliability mercs are reliable tanks.

Just hope our bad luck ends this week
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Vettel gonna self destruct this year and either switch teams or retire
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I suppose I'd rather see Ferrari win at the end of the season than today. In previous seasons Ferrari came out hard out of the blocks and then fizzled out. Maybe it will be the opposite this year. Personally I feel that it will be a crap start and an even worse end to the season. Ferrari has hysterically dropped the ball in the second half of the season. The only thing that reduced the pain was the successful begining. Now with a terrible start and a hysterically bad second half it looks like it may very well be an incredibly painful season.
    You got it right there. Things can only get better. The car is fast - that's the most important thing.

Charles Leclerc driving a Ferrari is the only reason I'm still watching F1 after Massa and Alonso left.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Vettel gonna self destruct this year and either switch teams or retire
    Leave him please, its hard enough today, dont make it worse. We cant change him, he will always go with all or nothing. From the middle of 2018 something big must have happened to him, like i said last year, he lost one of his family member, that kind of change you in some way. He will never be the same, before 2018 he never made so many mistakes. Maybe 1,2 big in a year, but not more than 3 like in the last past year.

Iam so so gutted...I know it's not right but out of frustration I threw my Iphone on the ground and now my screen has 1000 pieces...
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Quote Originally Posted by fronaldo View Post
    Just hope our bad luck ends this week
    I'd never call reliability issues "bad luck".