Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Bahrain GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Iam so so gutted...I know it's not right but out of frustration I threw my Iphone on the ground and now my screen has 1000 pieces...
    I came so close doing the same thing but luckily I had one of my kids slippers right next to my phone and I threw that instead.
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Iam so so gutted...I know it's not right but out of frustration I threw my Iphone on the ground and now my screen has 1000 pieces...
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    You got it right there. Things can only get better. The car is fast - that's the most important thing.
    well like i said over and over.....like a scratched out vinyl record.....you can make a fast car reliable a LOT quicker THEN you can make a reliable car FASTER

i am STILL gutted, as we had it under control pretty much all race and the WIN should have been Leclerc's
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    I came so close doing the same thing but luckily I had one of my kids slippers right next to my phone and I threw that instead.
    Well its not worth it, its only racing, we are the couch experts and supporters, it wont change the outcome. I lost myself in 2017,2018 after we lost out to the WDC,WCC in the second part of the season, but now i just dont care anymore. Sorry to say but I expected something bad to happen today, it was looking to good to be true.

Don’t know why everyone were bashing vettel ???
    He took the lead & didnt have the pace to keep up n gave it to Leclerc.
    When he was having horrible pace compared to Ham. Ferrari gave preference to Lec who was doing so well.
    Ham pitted first, ferrari were late in doing so. Eventually vettel lost position. 1st mistake.
    When it’s observed that undercut was effective, ferrari should have realised & be more prompt in 2nd stint. But didn’t.
    Vettel overtook Ham & Built a lead.
    Again ferrari were late to react (2nd mistake) ham pitted n wipped that deficit within 1lap. This left vettel into defensive where his tyres aren’t ready & was pushing like a hell.

I don’t blame both the drivers in this case. It’s a pit crew fault.

Please do you have a sebs interview after the race, a link please?

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    When he was having horrible pace compared to Ham. Ferrari gave preference to Lec who was doing so well.
    Ham pitted first, ferrari were late in doing so. Eventually vettel lost position. 1st mistake.
    When it’s observed that undercut was effective, ferrari should have realised & be more prompt in 2nd stint. But didn’t.
    Again ferrari were late to react (2nd mistake) ham pitted n wipped that deficit within 1lap. This left vettel into defensive where his tyres aren’t ready & was pushing like a hell.

Well because it's Vettel. If something happens, it has to be Vettel's mistake only.

This happens Ferrari have a great car go China ���� but vettel is slow the car is not optimal I am optimistic for China

Well because it's Vettel. If something happens, it has to be Vettel's mistake only.
    So Vettel is lying for admitting it was his fault?

Re-hire Kimi back?????

And before anyone says anything about Kimi not pressuring Vettel--> that was under MA's rule. Binotto seems open to intra-team mates battling one another.

Or Alonso is free??

Maybe Norris???

Just hashing things out of my head. Sebs "sell-by" date is rapidly approaching.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwDNRRVJWY

He's a 4 time world champion. He should be able to drive with cold tyres.

It was Ericsson's fault.

You have to be kidding me right? Did you watch the race? The time for defending Vettel has passed. It was his fault, not the pit crews. Plain and simple. He simply cannot handle the pressure anymore and cracks easily...he makes too many mistakes.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    No it was Ericsson's fault.
    Well it happens, nobody is perfect... Some drivers are just more prone error than others.

There are a lot of positives -

1) 2 drivers who can fight Mercedes now.
    2) Barcelona feeling is still missing as said by Seb, lots of scope for improvement to get that feeling back.
    3) Fantastic engine yet again - a few niggles but nothing in the universe that can't be fixed.
    4) Other teams have already brought major upgrades, Ferrari yet to bring one - even more scope for improvement.
    5) China - delicious straight.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I'd never call reliability issues "bad luck".
    the bad luck part is that it happened to Charles rather than Seb.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    He's a 4 time world champion. He should be able to drive with cold tyres.
    Wowwwwww haven’t u heard Karun Chandok on air was saying seb stearing wheel was showing tyre temp warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Not saying that he didn't make a mistake but his was not the only mistake.

Every driver will have a dnf or poor reliability during the year. Let's hope ours is done. We should be good in China.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Re-hire Kimi back?????

And before anyone says anything about Kimi not pressuring Vettel--> that was under MA's rule. Binotto seems open to intra-team mates battling one another.

Or Alonso is free??

Maybe Norris???

Just hashing things out of my head. Sebs "sell-by" date is rapidly approaching.
    NOT only sale by date mate.....Seb's just a good driver when he has a fast car, bolts into the lead, builds 4-8 seconds gap and cruises to teh end of race.....that's ALL he's been doing at red bull....he's NO WHERE at wheel to wheel racing ......remember Turkey 2010 when he took his teammate Webber and himself due to being hot headed and NOT having race craft knowledge how to do wheel ot wheel battles???

so if you ask me, he's won those FOUR TITLES by having a rocketship of a car.....AMIN...
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    You have to be kidding me right? Did you watch the race? The time for defending Vettel has passed. It was his fault, not the pit crews. Plain and simple. He simply cannot handle the pressure anymore and cracks easily...he makes too many mistakes.
    Thanks... so vettel lost position in 1st pit stop was his fault ???
    He overtook Ham was his fault ??
    He built the gap which was vanished was his fault ??

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Well it happens, nobody is perfect... Some drivers are just more prone error than others.
    Is that an excuse? so we should all turn blind eyes because Vettel is "error-prone"?

Not saying that he didn't make a mistake but his was not the only mistake.
    I didn’t see Hamilton making any contact on the spin. Wheel to wheel racing, and Vettel spins, I have watched this at least 4-5 times already last season, now again. I’m tired of this crap

How many heart-breaking races until we win a championship? I am not even sad for Vettel, he was beaten fair and square and lost cool once again, but Charles...

There are a lot of positives -

1) 2 drivers who can fight Mercedes now.
    2) Barcelona feeling is still missing as said by Seb, lots of scope for improvement to get that feeling back.
    3) Fantastic engine yet again - a few niggles but nothing in the universe that can't be fixed.
    4) Other teams have already brought major upgrades, Ferrari yet to bring one - even more scope for improvement.
    5) China - delicious straight.
    by TWO drivers you mean Bottas and Leclerc.....because i'm NOT so sure about cracking under pressure Vettel

God is cruel and he roots for Mercs! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    by TWO drivers you mean Bottas and Leclerc.....because i'm NOT so sure about cracking under pressure Vettel
    Dont worry Vettel will strike back in get his WDC this year! You will see.

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

Now switch to MotoGP..Rooting for Rossi and Ducati's
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Dont worry Vettel will strike back in get his WDC this year! You will see.

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.
    LOL.....you kidding right?? no way deep down you believe this.....
    vettel's under pressure NOT only from Hamilton, but his SRTRONG teammate ALSO.....