Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chinese 2019: Pre-Race news

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Thanks, that is what I thought too. We have a fastest car and when Seb gets correct setup, we can expect many 1-2 finishes.
    I hope that happens from this race in China! They can't let Merc build too much of a lead, that will put too much pressure on the team later in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

2 questions...

1. Who is Michael Schmidt?
    2. How was Sebastian supposed to stop his car from spinning when it suddenly spun out of control? I cant see that he was full at fault for it like every1 is saying.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by denskits View Post
    And Toto said the performance gap is impossible to close. True, but luck is also impossible to close with Mercs.
    Luck consists of being at the right place at the right time. Pole and 1,2 start is luck at it's best.

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    2 questions...
    1. Who is Michael Schmidt?
    Motorsport-Redakteur, Auto motor und sport
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Time has come to win China and Baku now. Enough of the nonsense of past 2 years. Qualify half a second ahead and drive off into the sunset like a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by denskits View Post
    And Toto said the performance gap is impossible to close. True, but luck is also impossible to close with Mercs.
    He says **** like that so at the end of the season he can say Mercedes did the impossible. Right now, he's part of the Leclerc love fest to further destabilize Vettel. I'm completely sick of that team's nonsense and hope Ferrari can jam two championships down their throats this year.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    He says **** like that so at the end of the season he can say Mercedes did the impossible. Right now, he's part of the Leclerc love fest to further destabilize Vettel. I'm completely sick of that team's nonsense and hope Ferrari can jam two championships down their throats this year.
    + 1

Forza Jules

Toto is a Tool! Tool Toto. Like Mr.T says, I pity the fool who believes Toto! He loves to play mind games, and undervalue his team, so when at the end, they win, he can say, oh, look at us, we did it, we beat a better opponent, he loves to stroke his own horn so to speak! Hamilton is defending Vettel and Toto is talking up Leclerc! Nice double play! Ridiculous! I hate these mind games. Vettel needs to have thick skin!

Quote Originally Posted by mardyrt View Post
    Toto is a Tool! Tool Toto. Like Mr.T says, I pity the fool who believes Toto! He loves to play mind games, and undervalue his team, so when at the end, they win, he can say, oh, look at us, we did it, we beat a better opponent, he loves to stroke his own horn so to speak! Hamilton is defending Vettel and Toto is talking up Leclerc! Nice double play! Ridiculous! I hate these mind games. Vettel needs to have thick skin!
    But no matter how a Ferrari fan looks at Toto and Lewis, it's working for them! Maybe defending and praising Lewis' driving when he wins instead of hatred can in turn help Ferrari's Seb ? So far we are in need of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    But no matter how a Ferrari fan looks at Toto and Lewis, it's working for them! Maybe defending and praising Lewis' driving when he wins instead of hatred can in turn help Ferrari's Seb ? So far we are in need of help.
    There's a lot of sense in your post Brembo. The main problem with us ( I hold up my hands to this ) is that we find it very hard to praise Lewis and Toto ( the words would stick in my throat)
    but I agree maybe we should play mind games too. I would hate our drivers and the hard working team to think we under value them!
    It's a hard game but it could work.

In future Brembo when you praise Ham and Max I will realize what you are doing

Forza Jules

Brembo was bashing Leclerc even before he joined F1 saying he will end up as just an average driver

The real super-Seb! Seb domination, would really love a repeat of it in a Ferrari, before he leaves the f1. Briliant memories, if I could only again see one season of his amazing speed, ability, determination, then I can die in peace.

Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MijCw_4IDnU

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    The real super-Seb! Seb domination, would really love a repeat of it in a Ferrari, before he leaves the f1. Briliant memories, if I could only again see one season of his amazing speed, ability, determination, then I can die in peace.

Cheers.

Yeah...I have tears in my eyes seeing Seb in his EBD Red Bull...nah, not really.

Those were difficult years for us Ferrari fans, seeing Vettel and his finger at the end of pretty much every single race. Don't give a single **** about his Red Bull days. So that ray of sunshine you alluding nothing but a fluttering flicker.

(p.s post it on a Vettel fan forum, I'm sure they will love it)
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 6th April 2019 at 18:27.

I do not believe one word that comes out of the mouths of any team leader they talk for the sake of stories but the true facts are heavily guarded speculation and suspicion is what drives formula 1.

Our strategies better be on point in 2019.

Cheers.

Yeah, that's what we want to see on a Ferrari forum, a clips show of him dominating Ferrari and Alonso in a Red Bull.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Brembo was bashing Leclerc even before he joined F1 saying he will end up as just an average driver
    I felt bad for Ferrari's #2 driver at the time. Fans here had Charles the better driver and as you said; he wasn't even in F-1 yet. Now 2019; 2nd race; Charles is so far the better driver of our two. So car and driver , better than average.

1000th formula one grand prix this weekend in China. Hope Seb or Charles can win.

Cheers.

I dont mean to be rude or anything but that video just reminds me of the hatred I had for him for having a superior car and an incapable wuss teammate while Fernando was struggling all those years yet almost beat him twice (and Im not a fan of him either) . I understand you love Vettel and there's nothing wrong with it but if I were you, I would not hope for the same domination from him. Simply because he does not have a car that is consistently 0.3-5 tenths quicker than the other cars. Oh yeah and now he seems to have a capable teammate. Unlike the last 4 years. Sorry Kimi.
    Last edited by Rob; 7th April 2019 at 09:08.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    I dont mean to be rude or anything but that video just reminds me of the hatred I had for him for having a superior car and an incapable wuss teammate while Fernando was struggling all those years yet almost beat him twice (and Im not a fan of him either) . I understand you love Vettel and there's nothing wrong with it but if I were you, I would not hope for the same domination from him. Simply because he does not have a car that is consistently 0.3-5 tenths quicker than the other cars. Oh yeah and now he seems to have a capable teammate. Unlike the last 4 years. Sorry Kimi.
    To be fair to Seb, everybody knows he is fast and this season has just begun so we don't know what it will bring. Vettel still might be our best shot at the WDC. It's not that easy to win a championship with a dominant car like RBR had, as it wasn't as dominating as some Mercedes years. Congrats to Charles for the Bahrain race, he is fast from the start with his new team, unlike other promising youngsters like Gasly and Giovinazzi. So he deserves all his praises that keep coming these days, but it's still early. To be fair to Kimi too, last season he was on pace with Seb, within a tenth or sometimes faster and he is doing a great job at Alfa Romeo until now. So it looks like the switch has done both Charles and Kimi a favor.
    Last edited by Rob; 7th April 2019 at 09:08.

That other promising youngster A Giovinazzi wasn't the lucky one to get the seat @ Ferrari. Switch cars with Charles next race and see who does better. And for sure Kimi is tougher to out race than Seb so far. Lewis for sure has a dominant car with Merc and he makes it look easy o far. The car counts more than the driver. Just ask Charles about the last race!

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    1000th formula one grand prix this weekend in China. Hope Seb or Charles can win.
    Of course they will, no other result possible this week, that's god's honest truth.

Look for this beauty on Sunday on the podium.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3jmgkSW0AUJqQw.jpg
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post
    I actually like it.
    I like it too but within the head it protects lies arrogance and emptiness that have cost much to many? A Dunning-Kruger sufferer?

That other promising youngster A Giovinazzi wasn't the lucky one to get the seat @ Ferrari. Switch cars with Charles next race and see who does better. And for sure Kimi is tougher to out race than Seb so far. Lewis for sure has a dominant car with Merc and he makes it look easy o far. The car counts more than the driver. Just ask Charles about the last race!
    Leclerc is one of the most dominant young drivers in junior divisions in last 20 years (with Max), Gio is nowhere near (talen and speed wise)

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Leclerc is one of the most dominant young drivers in junior divisions in last 20 years (with Max), Gio is nowhere near (talen and speed wise)
    Don't now about Max (he didnt run in F2) but this is realy impressive!!!
    Attachment 7597
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Totolly Wolfish dissembler but good team principals need these traits and you've got to admire him. If he had rose through Ferrari we would love him?!

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Gio was no where near the track at the time. He was the main man doing the simulator testing and so on for Ferrari. Yes, Max, Charles and throw in Gio. I have to agree with all the fans here stressing that only 2 races so far isn't the main result for the season, but Max and Charles are starting off great. Oh !, and Lewis.

Gio was no where near the track at the time. He was the main man doing the simulator testing and so on for Ferrari. Yes, Max, Charles and throw in Gio. I have to agree with all the fans here stressing that only 2 races so far isn't the main result for the season, but Max and Charles are starting off great. Oh !, and Lewis.
    I know you like Gio because he's Italian. I like him too because I'm Italian, but Leclerc has him outclassed. When he tested a few years back he binned the cars and now that he's on the track, Raikkonen has begun his domination of him. He's a brilliant sim driver, but I expected more after his first couple of races with Alfa. Leclerc is the future of Ferrari. Hopefully, Gio is able to get that number two seat and win some races here and there. It would be great to see him win Monza in a Ferrari.

Disappointed Since 2010