Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: China: Free Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post

So my point stands, Ferrari has the pace to get pole and definitely has the pace to win the race.
    More made up trolling.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    More made up trolling.
    As Fraser would definitely have said; "We're doomed, Cap'n Mainwaring, doomed, I tell ye!" #DadsArmy

Attachment 7604
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Tbh I couldn't care less what max can do. I'm more concerned about Vettel and CHARLES off the line and hoping they'll be in front and not some rival in an other teams car like redbull.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    As long as we have a great race with overtakes and lead changes I am happy. I prefer Max or Hamilton, but if Vettel wins I can enjoy just as well.

More made up trolling.
    Seriously? Made up trolling? Where do I troll or make anything up?

Seriously? Made up trolling? Where do I troll or make anything up?
    Ferrari did not have the pace to get pole today. Seb said so himself but you can tell otherwise right....
    Forza Ferrari

Let's see what tomorrow brings shall we!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Ferrari did not have the pace to get pole today. Seb said so himself but you can tell otherwise right....
    Where did I troll or make anything up? Vettel said it himself, they had it and they knew why they lost pole.
    But Vettel did not say they didn't have the pace for pole, only they he could have done a little better but not enough. Only says something about Vettel's performance.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Let's see what tomorrow brings shall we!
    I get the feeling I am not allowed to say anything bad about Vettel and not allowed to say Ferrari has the speed to win or train pole.

Where did I troll or make anything up? Vettel said it himself, they had it and they knew why they lost pole.
    But Vettel did not say they didn't have the pace for pole, only they he could have done a little better but not enough. Only says something about Vettel's performance.
    Will try make this easier for you

Sebastian Vettel #5
    “We could have done a bit better today but probably not enough to really beat our rivals for pole.
    And again Bottas said he could have done better, Lewis said he could have done faster etc etc so why are you saying this only says about Vettel? because you are a troll.
    Forza Ferrari

This is what Vettel said:

We started off well, but then our competitors had more pace over the single lap in terms of pure performance.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    This is what Vettel said:
    https://twitter.com/deadlinex/status...063874049?s=19

This is what he also said....So what about that radio message?

Will try make this easier for you

And again Bottas said he could have done better, Lewis said he could have done faster etc etc so why are you saying this only says about Vettel? because you are a troll.
    Ok, then I will show you this message:

Have you heard what he said? All I said is that Ferrari has the pace and it is possible Vettel just was not good enough. But it is also possible Mercedes was just faster. Hamilton didn't get the Maximum out of the car, neither did Max and we all know why. Better?

This is what he also said....So what about that radio message?
    He mentioned we could have but there is a clause “we know why”. Which means they are lacking something.
    Dragging that equation into these many posts or pages looks funny.

We don’t have the pace hence couldn’t get the pole that’s it. That’s the end. Get on with the race.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    He mentioned we could have but there is a clause “we know why”. Which means they are lacking something.
    Dragging that equation into these many posts or pages looks funny.

We don’t have the pace hence couldn’t get the pole that’s it. That’s the end. Get on with the race.
    If he said they could have, doesn't that suggest that Ferrari have the pace. And saying they know why suggest that something wend wrong. And that could be either a mistake from Vettel, Traffic, wrong setup, Ferrari doing something wrong.
    I couldn't care less if Ferrari is the fastest or the slowest, I was just excited Ferrari has the pace to battle with Mercedes and could have had pole. Just because there is no Ferrari on pole, doesn't mean they don't have the pace.

Honestly for me qualifying is not that important. 3rd and 4th are just ok. If we have the Bahrain race pace(and no reliability issues) we should be able to beat both Mercedes and finish a nice 1-2. Hope for a clean start and entertaining race.

[Racefans] Lap time watch: Ferrari are 0.7 seconds slower than last year in China.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

If he said they could have, doesn't that suggest that Ferrari have the pace. And saying they know why suggest that something wend wrong. And that could be either a mistake from Vettel, Traffic, wrong setup, Ferrari doing something wrong.
    I couldn't care less if Ferrari is the fastest or the slowest, I was just excited Ferrari has the pace to battle with Mercedes and could have had pole. Just because there is no Ferrari on pole, doesn't mean they don't have the pace.
    About time you say hello to reality. Mercedes was fastest. Period. Since qualifying, you are posting useless comments which is not supported by anyone on earth.

I hope Ferrari will be ready in the event of a SC, it might be our best chance.

About time you say hello to reality. Mercedes was fastest. Period. Since qualifying, you are posting useless comments which is not supported by anyone on earth.
    You can call it useless comments, but you can't even say what was wrong with my comments.
    But which reality are you talking about? I have seen nothing from you except excuses for Vettel. A lot of people have already said Ferrari is on Mercedes level. Why do you always behave this immaturely?

So we still don't understand our car in front end tracks?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Sorry but the sad reality is that we are not on Mercedes pace in this kind of circuits, I will wait for tomorrow, but if we get a win here it will the biggest miracle of this year. And I dont believe in a miracle, sadly, we are lacking some crucial perfomance.

If Mercedes wins tomorrow its all lost, before it even began. Mercedes has bulletprof reliability, strong pace, great team management. Its very hard to beat them.

Congratz to Lewis for winning the 6th championship. Bottas has no chance as soon as Lewis finds the sweetspot with setup. It is all over.

A lap comparison between Seb and Bottas that show our weak areas, slow speed corners and traction zones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD-ou_Iu_M

But still I wont stop believing in our team, drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    So we still don't understand our car in front end tracks?
    Baku is next which is combination of power + twisty second sector which results in a lot of compromises. Ferrari went with more downforce approach last year which cost top speed but paid off in terms of better tyre degradation on Sunday. This time around, the slow corners are creating a lot of issues so will be interesting to see how that qualifying pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Sorry but the sad reality is that we are not on Mercedes pace in this kind of circuits, I will wait for tomorrow, but if we get a win here it will the biggest miracle of this year. And I dont believe in a miracle, sadly, we are lacking some crucial perfomance.

If Mercedes wins tomorrow its all lost, before it even began. Mercedes has bulletprof reliability, strong pace, great team management. Its very hard to beat them.

Congratz to Lewis for winning the 6th championship. Bottas has no chance as soon as Lewis finds the sweetspot with setup. It is all over.

A lap comparison between Seb and Bottas that show our weak areas, slow speed corners and traction zones.

Last year Mercedes was half second off in qualifying but were fast in race. So all is not lost yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    [Racefans] Lap time watch: Ferrari are 0.7 seconds slower than last year in China.
    That’s a very good progress...!!

Last year Mercedes was half second off in qualifying but were fast in race. So all is not lost yet.
    I agree. 3 tenths, that is all explained by the party mode advantage. We've been very quick on the medium and hard compound tyres. It'll come down to tyre degredation. And if our's is isn't terrible, we'll pass them on the straights.

That’s a very good progress...!!
    Most teams are slower than last year. Alfa Romeo is 1 second faster, Toro Rosso half a second and Mercedes 7 hundredths of a second quicker. All other teams are slower but the only team losing more time than Ferrari is Williams.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/04/13/...year-in-china/

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post

Thanks man, that was close. So close.

Most teams are slower than last year. Alfa Romeo is 1 second faster, Toro Rosso half a second and Mercedes 7 hundredths of a second quicker. All other teams are slower but the only team losing more time than Ferrari is Williams.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/04/13/...year-in-china/
    During race weekend, these tyre pressure changes does hurt few teams car set-up & others gain on it.
    I think RB benefitted, haas & Alfa struggled.

During race weekend, these tyre pressure changes does hurt few teams car set-up & others gain on it.
    I think RB benefitted, haas & Alfa struggled.
    Maybe Seb was meaning that...MISSION WEKNOWWHY

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Maybe Seb was meaning that...MISSION WEKNOWWHY
    Ferrari as a team, takes too long to react or understand the weakness or flaw.
    While mercs collectively has more potential to come back harder after a bad weekend or any problem with car.

During Bahrain test, team said we understood the issue & weakness.
    Now come China, we still don’t understand why are we loosing time in slow corners.
    This is something I don’t get.

We had the same car in Melbourne where there are slow corners & would have got enough info or data.
    Which should be useful for future races, instead still same question mark again. Why are we slow.