Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: China: Free Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari as a team, takes too long to react or understand the weakness or flaw.
    While mercs collectively has more potential to come back harder after a bad weekend or any problem with car.

During Bahrain test, team said we understood the issue & weakness.
    Now come China, we still don’t understand why are we loosing time in slow corners.
    This is something I don’t get.

We had the same car in Melbourne where there are slow corners & would have got enough info or data.
    Which should be useful for future races, instead still same question mark again. Why are we slow.
     İ dont understood too.Our reaction very slow.We must massive change to Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Sorry but the sad reality is that we are not on Mercedes pace in this kind of circuits, I will wait for tomorrow, but if we get a win here it will the biggest miracle of this year. And I dont believe in a miracle, sadly, we are lacking some crucial perfomance.

If Mercedes wins tomorrow its all lost, before it even began. Mercedes has bulletprof reliability, strong pace, great team management. Its very hard to beat them.

Congratz to Lewis for winning the 6th championship. Bottas has no chance as soon as Lewis finds the sweetspot with setup. It is all over.

A lap comparison between Seb and Bottas that show our weak areas, slow speed corners and traction zones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD-ou_Iu_M

But still I wont stop believing in our team, drivers.

So happy that your idol has been made from a total different material !

But ok, now you have already congratulated Lewis with his 6th. championship: Are you the next one to disappear after mwk360?

Forza Scuderia, forza Seb, forza Charles !! Cannot wait for the race to start.

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Yes Mr camilleri Ferrari does have a fast and balanced car but not as fast and balanced as the mercedes simple the pain to continue for 2019 .

Love that helmet by Charles!
    thanks Rob

Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    So that's why we lose everything in sector 3? I saw the telemetry too and we never really matched, just got close on sector 2, not even close on sector 3.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I am talking about high speed corners. That is one corner in S1 and one long left hander in S2.

Ferrari needs to find 2/3 tenths sectors 2 and 3 this is set up related on the straits Ferrari is 3/4 tenths faster so it's all pretty even racing is different to one flying lap for quali all that preparation virtually goes out the door management and strategies come to the forefront.

.3 of a second over a long lap is not a long time when you actually time it - it could quite easily be recovered and I would much rather have a top engine and a weaker chassis. Reason being, is that you can visually see most of the chassis secrets in the flesh, whereas the engine side is not only under cover; we don't know what's actually inside the engines. Look at Redbull - all those years of having the best chassis and the third best engine with zero championships as a result. Mercedes knows they are in trouble on the engine side, and I have a suspicion that Ferrari has more to unlock from the powertrain, hence the cries from Mercedes and Redbull.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I don’t get his point..!
    In the race does he be nice When anyone is overtaking him?
    Everyone out there to do a quali lap, not sit behind his car & watch mad max q3 lap.

Yeah, that was funny "trying to be nice"

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Seb will split the Mercs at the start.....from there it's up to the [cough] pit wall.
    bump

Well, I was half wrong.....Seb did'nt split up the Mercs.
    It's not how start but how you finish.