Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 2019 China GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by farid-baku View Post
    If we cant change in all aspect of car ,front end grip and tyre use, race temp after Spain this year over.When Barcelona test start Hamilton say that he feel 2019 will better than 2018 now full dominant Mercedes 3 races 3 double win.This year bad like 2014 my opinion.Why they change Lec to Vet he is not faster and 2 why they change tires for Lec Ver cant cuth him.
    This is not the Vettel from the past - he is making stupid mistakes under stress, he is slow, a limping duck!! Just imagin what Alonso could have achieved in today's Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Are you watching a different race?
    I mean is he wrong? Wasn't Ferrari dominated Bahrain, a rear-traction limited circuit? We don't have strong front end due to our outwash concept, and China is pretty much front limited.

Cant wait for Leclerc to leave ferrari just so we can keep an average driver like vettel happy :)
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

This is not the Vettel from the past - he is making stupid mistakes under stress, he is slow, a limping duck!! Just imagin what Alonso could have achieved in today's Ferrari.
    Vettel: 2-1 in racing.

Vettel: 2-1 in qualifying.

This anti-Vettel circlejerk has to stop. Leclerc was slower today. Simple as. When Vettel got ahead of him he started pulling away easily.
    Our strategies better be on point in 2019.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Cant wait for Leclerc to leave ferrari just so we can keep an average driver like vettel happy :)

Quote Originally Posted by Deephouse View Post

This anti-Vettel circlejerk has to stop. Leclerc was slower today. Simple as. When Vettel got ahead of him he started pulling away easily.
    2-1 in racing is hardly how it really happened, Leclerc got told to not overtake vettel in aus and told to let him past in china
    really its more likely 3-0 to leclerc
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”

Oh, did he really?? On the spotted tire??

to be fair to vettel he does lead the most in the stat
    Race ruining spin
    Vettel 1
    Leclerc 0

Should have let Seb pass Charles earlier when he was faster and pitted Charles earlier for his second stop, IMO, that may have made it easier to get Charles ahead of Max. This Merc domination is depressing on so many levels, both our drivers must have been so frustrated seeing the race unfold and not being able to fight back, some serious work to do but I just can't see any way we will be able to compete for WDC/WCC this season on the evidence so far.

Absolutely true, I am just waiting for the Mclaren f1.com site to update its time laps and will post it here. Well it doesnt even matter, we were just slower than Mercedes today, in terms of drivers, of course I prefer Seb (since 2007 I we been always for him beside Kimi, in bad or good days, always) and its not for me hard to admit it, but Charles is extremely fast, and has a major potential for our team.

Race ruining spin
    Vettel 1
    Leclerc 0

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Trolling by saying the facts? good one. After Australia you were calling Leclerc useless in case you forgot....
    Facts!? You got to be joking. You're all just throwing hissy fits at the moment. I'll come back when you have calmed down. You're behaving like a bunch of school girls.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Facts!? You got to be joking. You're all just throwing hissy fits at the moment. I'll come back when you have calmed down. You're behaving like a bunch of school girls.
    School girls? Are you talking about our pitwall staff?

Race ruining spin
    Vettel 1
    Leclerc 0
    brutal

apparently many of you were watching race through Vettels' glasses. because Vettel had worse start than Charles, was behind Charles and got only pass him because team told him so. he didn't set the world on fire after passing Charles, he didn't even get out of DRS range. and then Ferrari sacrificed Charles' race in favour of Vettel so he could cover Verstappen. Also Charles' had problems later with gears
    here's one stat more
    passing because teamorders
    Vettel:1
    Charles:0
    not gonna change my profile picture

2-1 in racing is hardly how it really happened, Leclerc got told to not overtake vettel in aus and told to let him past in china
    really its more likely 3-0 to leclerc
    Not only that, they also gave Vettel the best strategy, So not only they told him to move over for Vettel, they also pitted Vettel way earlier to defend against Max.

Vettel after pitstops was doing 1m36's and Leclerc on his old mediums 1m39's.

If we look forward, my speculation on a picture in terms of pace that teams will have in Baku. Ferrari is usually quick in a stop-go tracks, thats a +, the major question, tight S2. I think its more a rear limited track than China, which should suit us more. China has 1,2 km long full throttle straight, Baku 2,2 km with a fast flowing right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Not only that, they also gave Vettel the best strategy, So not only they told him to move over for Vettel, they also pitted Vettel way earlier to defend against Max.

Vettel after pitstops was doing 1m36's and Leclerc on his old mediums 1m39's.
    Seb had the worst strategy in Melbourne, Bahrain than Charles...

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    If we look forward, my speculation on a picture in terms of pace that teams will have in Baku. Ferrari is usually quick in a stop-go tracks, thats a +, the major question, tight S2. I think its more a rear limited track than China, which should suit us more. China has 1,2 km long full throttle straight, Baku 2,2 km with a fast flowing right corner.

https://i.postimg.cc/9XrnNcLx/Brez-naslova.png
    Very good and I’d mostly agree.

This will win races but not championships.

First decent race for Vettel this year. He has been outshined by his teammate, whether it was Kimi or Charles, since Monza last year. Hope he can get into his rhythm and perform like we all know he can. This is a decent start, as he was faster than Leclerc here but the Ferrari wasn't good enough to challenge Mercs. There will be opportunities for us, we just have to take them when they come. But for that we need 100% of Vettel and Leclerc. Charles race was mismanaged and we lost a 4th place to Max because of that. I agree he should have been kept out to hold up Bottas, but after that we should have pitted right away. Hope our young lad does not get disheartened by this and continues his strong showings. If he will be as fast as in Bahrain, Ferrari will have no option but to let him bye. In the end the enemy is Mercedes and we have to beat them.

School girls? Are you talking about our pitwall staff?
    The pitwall is our weakest link for sure. But so-called "tifosi", like some members on this board, are the real school girls at the moment. Maybe the'll come around when they calm down and analyse everything properly.

Can't believe they didn't finish P3 and 4.

Fake news.

So it's not a fact Merc has 1-2 in opening 3 races? again good one.....you had a hissy fit after Australian GP...so you really have no grounds to point fingers.
    Forza Ferrari

For few them they dislike .... so much of hatred on our drivers itself where car is not at best.
    In fact they never point out that, it’s just about the drivers that’s it.

So it's not a fact Merc has 1-2 in opening 3 races? again good one.....you had a hissy fit after Australian GP...so you really have no grounds to point fingers.
    Yes, it's a fact Merc has scored three 1-2's in a row. But your tone is one of disbelief and that's something you can't deny. You're clearly overreacting, which is strange for someone with your knowledge of F1. What do you mean about Australia? All I said was that Charles shouldn't be allowd to pass Seb at that race since he made two huge mistakes. I said nothing about Ferrari's performance that wasn't already on the cards because of the nature of the circuit.

I am really sad by the fact Ferrari prioritises a driver who isn't faster. They were evenly-matched and we have the third round of the championship. Yet again Vettel is given a preferential treatment when he does not deserve it. If Leclerc had been 0.5s slower then got ahead at the start, I am all for it, but throughout the year there is no sign that Seb is a better driver. Now you can easily imagine a scenario when Charles loses the championship by a few points stolen from him by the team.

Another point is how journalists talked that Ferrari suffered from toxic atmosphere and now Binotto approach is going to be a missing puzzle. Well, we are off the pace in two of the three races, Vettel continues to spin, reliability is not great and driver management hit a new low in China.

Yes, it's a fact Merc has scored three 1-2's in a row. But your tone is one of disbelief and that's something you can't deny. You're clearly overreacting, which is strange for someone with your knowledge of F1. What do you mean about Australia? All I said was that Charles shouldn't be allowd to pass Seb at that race since he made two huge mistakes. I said nothing about Ferrari's performance that wasn't already on the cards because of the nature of the circuit.
    Ah so it is a fact but me pointing that out is not allowed? My tone? could you maybe quote me over reacting? You said Leclerc was not the real deal and we would not win WCC or something along those lines so you can't really point fingers at anyone when you post the same tone.

But yeah 1-2 for Merc in all races so far, nothing too much to worry about let's all remain calm...are you Stefano?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    He has been outshined by his teammate, whether it was Kimi or Charles, since Monza last year. .
    Not really, Seb was always the faster driver than Kimi last year on average. In last 8 races he beated Kimi 4 times, it was about equal. Before Monza he dominated Kimi, but both are great drivers, still missing Kimi in our team. Yeah all in all, I really hope Seb finds his mojo back.

key bank open near me

Ah so it is a fact but me pointing that out is not allowed? My tone? could you maybe quote me over reacting? You said Leclerc was not the real deal and we would not win WCC or something along those lines so you can't really point fingers at anyone when you post the same tone.
    I said IF he continues to make the same mistakes then taking him on was a mistake. But I also wrote that I'm willing to give him a few races because everyone deserves that. He has taken that chance and more. The last two races and his results are not his fault.

But yeah 1-2 for Merc in all races so far, nothing too much to worry about let's all remain calm...are you Stefano?
    This is exactly what I meant. Calling someone Stefano is the clear evidence of your disbelief. I rest my case and I'll come back when you have calmed down.