Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819

Thread: 2019 China GP: Race

Granted that could be true but the fact is Merc and Now Red Bull have been helped by the FIA to to win. If Honda win a race this year after being with red bull for only 1 and half seasons then the fix is in.The red bull team is good but honda was way out on there development of their engine program and now they are better then ferrari!!!!! red bull was going to leave and they weren't joking so they've been helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Hi guys. I'm a long time reader offline and Ferrari is my passion and decided to finally registrate :)
    Welcome Louisa and buona Fortuna!

Quote Originally Posted by sxviper698 View Post
    Granted that could be true but the fact is Merc and Now Red Bull have been helped by the FIA to to win. If Honda win a race this year after being with red bull for only 1 and half seasons then the fix is in.The red bull team is good but honda was way out on there development of their engine program and now they are better then ferrari!!!!! red bull was going to leave and they weren't joking so they've been helped.
    Mercedes and RBR helped by the FIA ? please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Mercedes and RBR helped by the FIA ? please explain.
    I also would like to know they are being helped by the FIA ? The greatest advantage R Bull has is Max driving to win every race. If Honda RB does a win; or podiums, it's all about Max pushing to the limits. Ferrari needs to let Charles follow suit and go for it every race. Seb is a champion driver and can show it by starting a few races on pole and getting 2 seconds up front.
    Oi Louisa ! Desejo boa fortuna aqui ! Espero que com sorte tudo correra pelo melhor @ Ferrari! Ayrton era #1 !!

The car is the key to great drivers. You think LH would have won his WDC with out the car? Put him in the ferrari last year maybe but any other car on the grid and we would be talking about someone else.

The car is the key to great drivers. You think LH would have won his WDC with out the car? Put him in the ferrari last year maybe but any other car on the grid and we would be talking about someone else.
    I am quite sure LH wouldn't have 5 WDCs under his belt without Mercedes being the optimal car in the turbo-hybrid era, and they had a head start. Put him in any other car including the recent Ferraris and Red Bulls and he would have actually had to work for it, and he has also had more than his fair share of luck. I accept that he is a great driver but my admiration stops there.

I couldn't agree more. In last year's Ferrari Lewis would have won for Ferrari WDC , WCC. Probably this year also. Seb was in the Ferrari last year! It takes great drivers to get the #1 seat in the great cars. Charles got the car and chance to be one of the great drivers of today, let him race!!!! Warning! Look out for Max!! No great car and a new Honda engine! He's still in it .

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Charles got the car and chance to be one of the great drivers of today, let him race!!!! Warning! Look out for Max!! No great car and a new Honda engine! He's still in it .
    Brembo that means that Seb also has the car too so please don't rule out a 4 times WDC and the man in the team that secured the WCC as well.
    Max has the car don't for one minute rule out a car with the Adrian Newey imput!!!!
    As for Charles v Max our boy is just as good as Max and he's a nicer guy to boot.
    Have you read this from Charles?

Seb and I, from Barcelona (pre-season testing), we have two very different driving styles," Leclerc admitted. "So, we require some changes on the car and some slightly different balance.
    "I won't go too much in detail with this but we don't require exactly the same car obviously."
    It has seemed in recent weeks, that Leclerc probably has the more powerful car out of the two - with Australia coming to mind.

Forza Jules

For sure Seb can do it! I'm not ruling him out as far as being capable. I just don't want Charles "Rubenized!" If Seb wins it all , great. If not I don't want to go through the winter thinking Ferrari could have won if Charles was cut lose. I agree with you also that the R Bull Honda is up there , not quite with Ferrari I hope to believe. I just believe Max gets the max out of what he's given to drive. And Charles is as good so far, so.... let him drive to win. No team orders just because Seb was the man. He has to be the 2019 man with his car. I also believe all these top drivers are friends off track and enjoy each others comments and company. They have a lot in common as far as their jobs are concerned and they all earn a few to boot ! I have no respect for the media as far as the truth goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    And Charles is as good so far, so.... let him drive to win. No team orders just because Seb was the man. He has to be the 2019 man with his car.
    Agree with you on that.
    I don't rule out either of our drivers to deliver the big prize but I would settle for the WCC this year.

Forza Jules