Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Vettel or Leclerc

Glad that now we don’t hear mad max from the same guy, as we have Charles now.
    Ferrari never run after the drivers.

I think that Charles has carried his GP2 racecraft into his F1 career and is more used to fighting in the pack than perhaps Seb has been through his F1 career, plus the fact that Seb seems to have a real problem with the SF90's characteristics and doesn't trust the car in the way that Charles seems able to do.

I'm expecting Seb to outperform Charles in Singapore. I want both of them to do well but this is one of his favourite tracks and he seems to have that edge over others in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Glad that now we don’t hear mad max from the same guy, as we have Charles now.
    Ferrari never run after the drivers.
    Like him or not, Max is the real deal. One should never discount him off. Him and Charles are clearly class above rest of the new generation. Waiting to see Russel in a decent car though

A win by either of our drivers in Singapore would really rattle some cages? I can dream can't I?

Forza Seb. Amazing article. Who could dislike him, only delusional haters.

https://autoweek.com/article/formula...-happy-my-life

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Forza Seb. Amazing article. Who could dislike him, only delusional haters.

https://autoweek.com/article/formula...-happy-my-life
    I get him, he likes a quiet family life away from the circus, and I do hope that his form will return soon, it only takes one race to go from zero to hero!

Honestly I am quite pessimistic about Seb's form and what he or Ferrari can achieve at Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Like him or not, Max is the real deal. One should never discount him off. Him and Charles are clearly class above rest of the new generation. Waiting to see Russel in a decent car though
    I do like him too, but his fans .
    They are saying ferrari need him, it’s not that he needs ferrari. Why? We already have Leclerc who to me is faster than max.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I do like him too, but his fans .
    They are saying ferrari need him, it’s not that he needs ferrari. Why? We already have Leclerc who to me is faster than max.
    Every F1 fan that follows drivers more than a team are the pretty much the same. I like Vettel, not the way he's driving now, but I admire his work ethic, his commitment. The guy is a likable guy and he's very humble but Ferrari is Ferrari. They don't need anyone. But i want Ferrari to keep this pairing for now. I think Leclerc can benefit from Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Every F1 fan that follows drivers more than a team are the pretty much the same. I like Vettel, not the way he's driving now, but I admire his work ethic, his commitment. The guy is a likable guy and he's very humble but Ferrari is Ferrari. They don't need anyone. But i want Ferrari to keep this pairing for now. I think Leclerc can benefit from Vettel
    This is what I’m saying from the past. On that perspective they are terming me as Vettel fan boy
    What I do is compare Ham with Vettel not with young lads.
    If u need to compare such, push the same mad max in bottas seat. Would ham be comfortable???
    These haters don’t understand that point. Oh Ric came vettel struggled, Lec came vettel struggled.
    Where is ham when he paired With JB? Ham had it easy these years.

To me vettel is the best team player when he’s into ferrari. I used to hate him a lot in RB due to his attitude.
    Now come ferrari, he’s driving himself along with the team. Low or high he admits himself n carry on with the work. Remember his idol is Schumi.
    Though he’s not the best in form, I wouldn’t discount him next season. If it continues to be the same then he needs to quit F1 or drive any other midfield team just like kimi.

In a recent interview with Seb with regards to 22 races starting next year he is totally against having that many races in a season. He liked it at 18. He said it's not him as a driver that minds so much; but it's a tremendous work load on the mechanic and the rest of the team members.I have to think everyone gets paid well for the extended season. Even the drivers I would think get well compensated for driving 22 races when it happens. As a fan I want as many races as possible for a F-1 Season. Waiting out the winter break is toooo long! Lewis had the opposite opinion , he liked the idea and feels the fans for sure want to have another race on the season list.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    In a recent interview with Seb with regards to 22 races starting next year he is totally against having that many races in a season. He liked it at 18. He said it's not him as a driver that minds so much; but it's a tremendous work load on the mechanic and the rest of the team members.I have to think everyone gets paid well for the extended season. Even the drivers I would think get well compensated for driving 22 races when it happens. As a fan I want as many races as possible for a F-1 Season. Waiting out the winter break is toooo long! Lewis had the opposite opinion , he liked the idea and feels the fans for sure want to have another race on the season list.
    maybe Seb could share some of his salary with the mechanics

A great idea ! He probably wants a raise.

Vettel: "I have a contract for 2020 with Ferrari. There is no need to talk about such things. I see no reason to leave. I love racing and still have not reached my goal yet: winning the championship with Ferrari. After that I don't know what will happen!"

To anti fan boys

How many drivers could have won in Mercedes?

Vettel: I don’t like these topics. Surely Mercedes has had the best car and there are so many good drivers. But Lewis most of all deserved to be in that car. He won deservedly, only Rosberg beat him, once.

You won 13 races with Ferrari.

Vettel: But not the World Championship, and I want i
    Last edited by nani_s23; 20th September 2019 at 17:10.

Surely by Charles getting Lewis off pole and off that top step as the winner he is saving not only Ferrari's image but F-1 as a whole. Fans will for sure now return knowing it's not the same results every race. As far as Lewis is concerned a few less qualis. won't hurt him with 87 done. But fan wise; quali. is back to being great to watch knowing it's up for grabs. Coming in 2nd. a few more times will still give him the WDC, and he won't miss being on the podium. Without taking anything away from Charles who is beating not only Lewis but the other top 3 drivers, is Lewis thinking about F-1 in general and chilling out a bit for the sake of attendance and well let's say the sport in general. He's got at least 5 more years he could still be driving in F-1. GOAT is not out of the question come retirement time. Meanwhile it's going to be great not reading posts about Ferrari finally coming back in 2021 ! Go Charles !! 3 poles in his 33,34, 35th. race !!!
    Last edited by Brembo; 22nd September 2019 at 04:53.

The greatest thing bout Charles winning is getting max off your posts.
    Hallelujah !
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

i couldn't agree more with Brembo, at least I don't fall asleep during races anymore
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    The greatest thing bout Charles winning is getting max off your posts.
    Hallelujah !
    You and many others here have kept his name in the light! For or against Max he's dominating many posts here. You folks have taken over!! And rightfully so. Just comparing Max with Seb this season alone should do the trick! What needs to come off most posts here is "It's the car " Lewis is no top driver. Could or should that now apply to Charles? A lot of upgrades on that Ferrari ! If the shoe fits, wear it! I'm a Charles fan if for any reason , he's got a fight on his hands every race, without the likes of Rubens covering for him . Oh! Before I forget, Todt is a midjet bum; esp. now with the FIA . No Schumy ,no Ferrari! Enjoy the race !

You and many others here have kept his name in the light! For or against Max he's dominating many posts here. You folks have taken over!! And rightfully so. Just comparing Max with Seb this season alone should do the trick! What needs to come off most posts here is "It's the car " Lewis is no top driver. Could or should that now apply to Charles? A lot of upgrades on that Ferrari ! If the shoe fits, wear it! I'm a Charles fan if for any reason , he's got a fight on his hands every race, without the likes of Rubens covering for him . Oh! Before I forget, Todt is a midjet bum; esp. now with the FIA . No Schumy ,no Ferrari! Enjoy the race !
    Ah but we compare max the crash to noone. We don't care for Max. We have great drivers and we support them.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I might never see this, its only just a dream, because of many mistakes that Seb did in past two years (in 2015, 2017, and the first part of 2018 he was amazing), but still I can dream. Imagine in a perfect world, Ferrari is a dominant force next year, with a stable-rear car with a lot of downforce and Seb started dominating, finding his mojo. And then wins his fifth world title and retires after 2020, with Leclerc perfecting 2021, with winning another title for the Ferrari.

But I will never stop believing! Cmon forza, drivers are not robots, but human beings, with they mistakes and skills. You cant go far in life if you are just used of the good days, you become stronger also because of the bad days, months, and you are starting to be more matured in the future. Its the same as in everyday life.

It'd be nice to see Vettel take a 5th with Ferrari. But regardless, the next few years with leclerc, Max and Norris....there's going to be some good racing. These guys are special. Hopefully Gio can be in the mix and maybe even Russel if he gets a decent car.

Ah but we compare max the crash to noone. We don't care for Max. We have great drivers and we support them.
    That's twice in one post you use his name! This is a Ferrari forum. Find yourself a R Bull team forum and blast away that name. Charles, Seb.. ah ! That's more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    It'd be nice to see Vettel take a 5th with Ferrari. But regardless, the next few years with leclerc, Max and Norris....there's going to be some good racing. These guys are special. Hopefully Gio can be in the mix and maybe even Russel if he gets a decent car.
    Great post! Special they are! I for one check Gio out every race till the finish. I wish him the best. Ups! this is a Ferrari site , should I erase that name? Who gets on the podium is making the races great to watch till the end you don't know. Unbelievable, no Merc last race. Charles is Ferrari's future, please don't mess with him! He needs to know he's equally treated. And his results alone, quali. and the race should put him on the podium or not.

That's twice in one post you use his name! This is a Ferrari forum. Find yourself a R Bull team forum and blast away that name. Charles, Seb.. ah ! That's more like it.
    Consider a career in comedy.

Consider a career in comedy.
    OK with me ! Letting Seb undercut Charles for the win , that's comedy at it's best. The great 1,2 finish at least saved the day; and surely helped calm things down driver wise, and fans had no complaint. Except me!

Leclerc for the win 2019 Russia! His main enemy will be Bottas. He won in 2017 but come 2018 he had to move over for Lewis and give up the win. Charles did 7th in his Sauber, so now in his super car it should be, could be, will be a win!