Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vettel or Leclerc

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    On drivers Perspective he’s ham fan & as a team it’s ferrari
    Correct me if I’m wrong.
    Ham fan? I think not. I support Ferrari but don't just hate on everyone else because they are not in a Ferrari. The only driver I have ever really loved was Michael.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 1 fan View Post
    That is fair enough, but I never said anything that wasn't true about Vettel and yet I was branded hater by him. Or a troll. I am a huge Kimi fan and supported Ferrari in 2007-2009. And from 2014-2018 when Kimi drove there again.

To be fair, a lot of incidents were just racing incidents and some where Massa's fault and some where Hamilton's fault. I wasn't saying it was a good excuse, but it was the reason why Hamilton was worse then he normally is.

Vettel has had as many incidents in 2017&2018 as Hamilton did in 2011, but Vettel was to blame in most of the incidents.
    Your posts are all aimed at getting chimnay to react, you are baiting him which is just as well trolling, and it seems this has begun on another forum and you have had to follow him here to continue your baiting....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Your posts are all aimed at getting chimnay to react, you are baiting him which is just as well trolling, and it seems this has begun on another forum and you have had to follow him here to continue your baiting....
    That is what you think, but not what I intend to do. If I was here because off Chinmay, I would have come here long ago. I am not baiting him, although it is fun to see how he comes with completely inaccurate and bs responses, I was here because I was looking for a forum where F1 is debated with respect. You and Chimnay don't allow negative talk about Vettel, even though it is quite accurate.

He just reacts the same, childish and incorrect way as he did there. I actually ignored him for a long time on that other forum, but he was obsessed with diminishing everything Hamilton achieved and make him look like a worthless driver. And in the mean time, he tries to make everybody believe that Vettel is perfect and the best driver ever.

You and Chimnay don't allow negative talk about Vettel, even though it is quite accurate.
    So you just make things up as you go? more trolling
    Forza Ferrari

So you just make things up as you go? more trolling
    What have I made up then? It seems you are trolling more then me, with your constant comments blaming me for trolling without actually saying what was wrong with what I said or what part was the trolling.

What have I made up then? It seems you are trolling more then me, with your constant comments blaming me for trolling without actually saying what was wrong with what I said or what part was the trolling.
    Surely the quote made it obvious what part you made up? You are making things up to argue, trolling. So give it a rest.
    Forza Ferrari

Surely the quote made it obvious what part you made up? You are making things up to argue, trolling. So give it a rest.
    Quite trolling dude, I am not making things up and your quote didn't make anything clear. If you can't answer the question, just quite trolling or show me where I have made things up or where I trolled.

Quite trolling dude, I am not making things up and your quote didn't make anything clear. If you can't answer the question, just quite trolling or show me where I have made things up or where I trolled.
    You made up what I quoted. Either stop now or goodbye.
    Forza Ferrari

You made up what I quoted. Either stop now or goodbye.
    You do realize that there were 2 things in that quote you posted? I said that I was accurate in what I said and that you and Chinmay don't allow negative comments about Vettel.

Either way, it was you who became angry with me because I said Vettel made mistakes that cost him the title and that he is not as good as Max or Hamilton. Since then you have been trolling me by saying I troll. You should stop or just say what part is trolling or untrue or what ever. Because everything I say is true.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vettel is never ahead of Alonso. Until n unless he wins the championship with ferrari. Equation remains the same.
    Ham & vettel best qualifiers. Alonso a perfect race craft.
    To me I rate Alonso more than Ham, even to an extent of level with Schumi.

Alonso, Ham, Vettel this is the order. Ham won his 1st WDC title with tough fight between him & Massa. But still the championship fight was not between any champion driver. Rest of the 4 titles came with fastest car, just like Vette

Where as Alonso, he fought with a true racer Schumi who already was a legend. It was tough battle between him & Schumi.
    Coming top against him is something & everyone’s knew about 2010-14 era.
    What you are doing here, is putting both Vettel & Hamilton down, to bolster Alonso.

Let's look at 2008. You say Hamilton had no fight with a champion driver? Well who do you think was sitting in the other F2008? Yes, the then reigning WDC, Kimi Räikkönen. . Räikkönen was in the title fight until the latter stages, he also had the machinery to challenge for the title. Hamilton had to see off the challenges from BOTH Ferrari drivers. You can't just pretend Räikkönen never had a chance,never had the car & didn't exist. Hamilton beat him.

As for him winning all his other titles in the fastest cars, that's debatable. 2014 & 2015 yes, he had the fastest cars, they were dominant. But from 2017 onwards, the Ferrari cars have been in the mix. Especially in 2018, we can't say for sure who had the fastest outright car- it was so close. Many analysts & sports insiders say Ferrari had the best car in 2018.

And didn't Alonso also win his titles in the best cars too? Why are Vettel & Hamilton being held to a different standard for also winning titles in the best cars? There's a hell of a lot of double standards on here.
    Last edited by ROCHEY; 9th May 2019 at 22:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Yeah in the history books but what I mean where is he this year?

F12019.JPG

This image shows what has happend this year adn I was just bringing it up in this VET vs LEC post cuz LEC is on the list and so is merc but not VET. He needs to comeback
    Last edited by ALO; 10th May 2019 at 03:56. Reason: typos

I would say forget about comparing Seb with Lewis with chances of WDC . At Ferrari it should be all about getting Charles on the podium at all costs. He has what it takes to be up on the podium driver wise for sure and how can anyone think Ferrari can't give him a car as good as or better than a R Bull with a Honda engine? Treat the podium like a win and let Charles know that 3rd is like a win; so any mistake between Merc drivers or their crew; he moves up maybe even a checkered flag !!! Ferrari fans watching Charles going all out for the podium the rest of the season is far better than what's going on now. Seb ahead of Charles with an "asterisk" around it is just plain terrible to wait for the next race knowing that. Just look at this last podium. Who's on third???

Its 4-1 for Seb in Q and Race, Seb was faster the whole weekend than Charles. On first stint Sebs tyres were destroyed, after that he changed them he was faster. Again an inferior strategy for both of the drivers, what a shame.

1st race Seb has had the edge, 4-1 LOL only if you are blind to what really happened.
    Forza Ferrari

1st race Seb has had the edge, 4-1 LOL only if you are blind to what really happened.
    Yes and first time he did say on Friday that he is happy with the car, so I guess he is getting setup right now, after race he was happy with the car, only speed was missing.

Only race Leclerc was faster was Bahrain, in other races Seb had the slight edge, while they were both on the similar strategy.
    Faster in Australia race surely, has taken 8 seconds in 15 laps from Leclerc at the first stint, then Seb had at least 10 laps older tyres to the end of the race. Race and Q goes to Seb.
    Bahrain, Leclerc quicker in race, qualy, Seb struggling with tyres. China, Seb quicker in qualy and more marginal in the race, deserved the third place. Baku Charles with a mistake in Q2, Seb quicker in the race on similar tyres. The data tells all themself. Spain Seb again with an edge on similar tyres. Leclerc couldnt be faster on the newer tyres in the second stint than Seb. 4-1. And it doesnt matter, because we are not fighting for the wins, but just for that last podium spot. Not a chance.

Charles would be on 67 points without that rotten luck in the desert.

Abstract question Will Charles or Sebastian have a chance with Max in the same car?

Lec was happy with his car balance & set-up in all these races. On the other side, vettel clearly said he's not comfortable with the car. Which we clearly saw in past 4 races. Regarding Quali except Bahrain, Lec didn't nail his q3 laps. Vettel did the max that he can.

Both are fast drivers, can't single out one. It's just the car isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Abstract question Will Charles or Sebastian have a chance with Max in the same car?
    Good one. One race or throughout a season? How good or bad is the car?

Wow ! I believe with Max in either Ferrari not even Lewis or Bottas for that matter will have the race won before it even starts. He might even get on pole a few times!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Wow ! I believe with Max in either Ferrari not even Lewis or Bottas for that matter will have the race won before it even starts. He might even get on pole a few times!
    Pole with max
    Monaco, Mexico DR nailed it, ohhhh max has no engine right

Barcelona ! Max nailed it . Another no pole podium! I guess we can call Honda power up there with Ferrari and way ahead of everyone else except Merc. No points for pole I guess he figures, why bother , he ownes 3rd. place for the most part. Imagine Max in Seb's car!!! Lewis will need to wear a diaper!!

Barcelona ! Max nailed it . Another no pole podium! I guess we can call Honda power up there with Ferrari and way ahead of everyone else except Merc. No points for pole I guess he figures, why bother , he ownes 3rd. place for the most part. Imagine Max in Seb's car!!! Lewis will need to wear a diaper!!
    Why dont you go supporting max on his fan forum. He is so good, that he crashed last year in all of the 5 races at the beginning. He has no pressure at RBR, imagine him at Ferrari with a ton pressure. Same thing with Seb in RBR he had nearly no pressure and delivered easily the 4 WDC.

Wow somebody spoke about poles here & then coming back saying pole is nothing.

From the middle of last season Max rides perfectly. He does not make mistakes. He does not crash at the start. I hope it will not go to Mercedes. The Hamilton / Verstappen duo would make the situation even worse.

From the middle of last season Max rides perfectly. He does not make mistakes. He does not crash at the start. I hope it will not go to Mercedes. The Hamilton / Verstappen duo would make the situation even worse.
    Ham will not accept Max as his team-mate first of all. So there is no chance of that combo till ham stays in merc.
    Only probability for max stay at RB as Honda is progressing or see the performance from ferrari this year or next year then jump to ferrari.

It looks he will stay at RB till 2020 for sure. Then for 2021, change of Reg does give him a chance to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Why dont you go supporting max on his fan forum. He is so good, that he crashed last year in all of the 5 races at the beginning. He has no pressure at RBR, imagine him at Ferrari with a ton pressure. Same thing with Seb in RBR he had nearly no pressure and delivered easily the 4 WDC.
    We fans need Max @ Ferrari , he needs to be supported here!! Yes you are right on the money saying he is so good he crashed his way last year right up to all those podiums, and all those points esp. second half. He just couldn't catch Lewis. The most pressure on most every F-1 driver is trying to drive for Ferrari! To bad Seb after his dream came true leaving the no pressure team RB , 4WDCs and all, and finally joining Ferrari wound up falling apart under pressure. The most pressure on Seb is having to see Max on the podium ahead of him time and time again. And Charles' success so far isn't helping him either as far as who's on 1st. With Merc as strong as they are car and drivers; the new best win is 3rd place on the podium . Max's home away from home ! There's 5 drivers making the F-1 races great to watch ! Take your pick. And yes; Seb is in the mix.

We fans need Max @ Ferrari , he needs to be supported here!! Yes you are right on the money saying he is so good he crashed his way last year right up to all those podiums, and all those points esp. second half. He just couldn't catch Lewis. The most pressure on most every F-1 driver is trying to drive for Ferrari! To bad Seb after his dream came true leaving the no pressure team RB , 4WDCs and all, and finally joining Ferrari wound up falling apart under pressure. The most pressure on Seb is having to see Max on the podium ahead of him time and time again. And Charles' success so far isn't helping him either as far as who's on 1st. With Merc as strong as they are car and drivers; the new best win is 3rd place on the podium . Max's home away from home ! There's 5 drivers making the F-1 races great to watch ! Take your pick. And yes; Seb is in the mix.
    First you need to ask Max to learn some qualifying skills from Seb. Had 4 years to become the youngest ever pole sitter and beat Seb's record but failed every single time despite having fastest car in qualifying on multiple occasions last of which came in Mexico 2018 when his teammate Danny Ric stole pole from him at the very last moment. Unless you are happy with his 5 wins all his 21 years life of course.

Bottas was just on pole! Who won? Dan stole a pole! Who stole #1 spot on RB. Seb 2019 on pole with all his experience? He would be much better off on thinking podium like Max than thinking pole is where the points are? The only thing I can agree with is 5 wins @21yrs. old is to late for the big time, he's too old !