Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Baku 2019: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Yeah its only yellow!!! you Have a shot at Ham 2nd and 3rd sector its Purple one!!!! Wake up man! how can a yellow be faster than purple!!!!

Ham S1 is .2ths down. S2 .1th up. S3 .2ths up.
    Bottas lap it’s just PB but that final sector was purple. Where did that come from??? Wake up man.

I really thought Ferrari had this in the pocket but not. Vettel better pray Verstappen stays behind after the start. Costly mistake by Leclerc.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    With no tow Sebastian have no chance to get Pole. Mercedes have massive tow from Giovanazzi.
    Seb had fastest S3... He was slow in S2. No tow needed... we are just lacking DF... we are just slow. Forget about the tow.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Not a chance folks, Ferrari has a clear number 2 written all over it. We may be quick in practice but when it counts, we always fall short of Mercedes.

RB will be a factor tomorrow as well so P3 would probably go to Max. Gasly was faster than Ferrari too.

Just saw Bottas pole lap and sadly he didint had a tow from none!!! The guy in front was way ahead !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Bottas had tow from GIO, ham had tow from Bottas.
    Vettel is the only one who didn’t have a tow.
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Keep dreaming. It was always going to be a Merc 1-2. Get used to it, if we don’t scrape out a win tomorrow and Merc are 1-2, the season is definitely over.

Tired, really tired of this.
    Not really, no. Bot got Gio tow and went 0.35s in last sector compared to Vettel. Ham got Bot tow and got same advantage. Our slower driver was 0.3s off without tow, so no, we werent slower (car that is). Leclerc looked best entire weekend, especially in S2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Seb had fastest S3... He was slow in S2. No tow needed... we are just lacking DF... we are just slow. Forget about the tow.
    Vettel S3 was yellow. S2 was 2nd best after Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    I don't know why you guys keep thinking otherwise, but after the third Merc 1-2 in a row I said this will be the most dominant season for Mercedes yet.

You guys are dreaming if you think otherwise.
    I don`t know, everything was fine until Q3, and then Mercs 1-2 again. Maybe 2020 is different?

Well, look what wishing for misfortunes brings.

Race is tomorrow, nothing is lost yet.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Gasly faster? Where?

Vettel had the fastest S1, 2tenths slower than Hamilton in S2, and less than a tenth slower than Bottas in S3 but on his final run couldn't match his previous best S3. I think the pace was there, especially on Leclerc's car.

But I am sick of these "woulda, shoulda, coulda" scenarios....for tomorrow, I just hope Max doesn't take Vettel out and Leclerc starting from back, will survive the first few laps. Not expecting any podium or win, luck's not on our side.

Practically anything can happen tomorrow and the team is overdue for good luck. Let's see how things play out before saying the season is over just yet.

Disappointed Since 2010

You guys can't understand!!!! why you guys are so dumb ENOUGH!!!! Even if we had the best car, FIA will find a way for Merc to dominate the season!!! is it hard the accept the reality???? WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Let's hope Ferrari's pitwall will be at their best tomorrow to seize any opportunity.
    Even if Merc takes both titles, i still want to see some Ferrari wins.

Vettel looking slow all weekend compared do Leclerc.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Not really, no. Bot got Gio tow and went 0.35s in last sector compared to Vettel. Ham got Bot tow and got same advantage. Our slower driver was 0.3s off without tow, so no, we werent slower (car that is). Leclerc looked best entire weekend, especially in S2.
    Ferrari is the king of FP - it rarely amounts to anything come Q3. I know it’s hard for everyone to admit, but there is a trend this year - and that’s Merc dominance once again.

I don’t think the tow helped Merc that much...they always manage to find more speed.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

From yesterday's race pace doesnt look good for the race too !!! So, just another sad year !!! PITY !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel had the fastest S1, 2tenths slower than Hamilton in S2, and less than a tenth slower than Bottas in S3 but on his final run couldn't match his previous best S3. I think the pace was there, especially on Leclerc's car.

But I am sick of these "woulda, shoulda, coulda" scenarios....for tomorrow, I just hope Max doesn't take Vettel out and Leclerc starting from back, will survive the first few laps. Not expecting any podium or win, luck's not on our side.
    Unless 1-2 SC come out during the race

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Vettel looking slow all weekend compared do Leclerc.
    Qualifying 3-1 in favor of Vettel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Let's hope Ferrari's pitwall will be at their best tomorrow to seize any opportunity.
    Even if Merc takes both titles, i still want to see some Ferrari wins.
    Ferrari pitwall?! Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post

This what I said start of the weekend. Bad luck is haunting a lot.
    Difference from 2018 to 2019 is we lost championship during 2nd part of the season in 2018.
    In 2019 it’s opposite.

Unless 1-2 SC come out during the race
    The way things are going, I'm sure it will royally screw up Ferrari and give Mercedes free pit stops.

The way things are going, I'm sure it will royally screw up Ferrari and give Mercedes free pit stops.
    That's what happened last year, Seb was comfortably cruising out in front and then he pitted and immediately after, Crashtappen brought VSC which handed Bottas the lead.

All bets are off tomorrow.

An SC or VSC is highly likely tomorrow. So it's anyone's guess

Oh wait, Merc's excel at that too. Nevermind.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

The only silver lining is that all races this season have been won by drivers NOT starting on pole.

Screenshot_20190427_172033_com.reddit.frontpage~01.jpg Very close between Ferrari and Mercedes. Gio fastest in final sector

Sad to say but I told you so mercedes can nullify any form of Ferrari gains it's a fact where is the butler yep on pole where is Ferrari 3rd and crash it's just the way it is disappointment is served as an entree always under this current f1 format .

I have a feeling, that Binotto will be soon replaced