Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617

Thread: Baku 2019: Race

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Do you have an insider info, that you claim this with such certainty? In Baku it was clearly said, that they did not know what the softs would do. And I don't believe that he was used to hold anybody back. These conspiracy theories are tjust causing an artificial drama in our team, which is not needed. Our issue is the car. That's the end of it.
    If you heard the radio, what was said was (after he asked why he was left out and that he was (pretty much his words) a sitting duck) that they did not believe that the soft would last and they had to let him out for a "few more laps".
    And lo and behold, after Seb was done, the VERY next lap (which was the next lap mind you) they pulled him in.

It was an exact repeat of china and this is why this is very much upsetting.
    Not because one is a Charles fan. I am a Ferrari fan.
    But because the way this goes, we're tempting fate with losing a very good driver.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    If you heard the radio, what was said was (after he asked why he was left out and that he was (pretty much his words) a sitting duck) that they did not believe that the soft would last and they had to let him out for a "few more laps".
    And lo and behold, after Seb was done, the VERY next lap (which was the next lap mind you) they pulled him in.

It was an exact repeat of china and this is why this is very much upsetting.
    Not because one is a Charles fan. I am a Ferrari fan.
    But because the way this goes, we're tempting fate with losing a very good driver.
    Everyone who started on Softs got into pits early than Pirelli predicted. They went into pits around 12-18Laps.
    Even few teams thoughts mediums wouldn’t last long, look at mercs & RB team radio during 30-40L.
    So ferrari thought 2 probabilities when mercs team come into pits for 2nd stop there’s a chance for Lec to do it with 1stop.
    Also other probability is late SC.

https://www.f1analisitecnica.com/201...roppo.html?m=1
    Race analysis.

Those who think ferrari team wantedly delayed Lec pit stop. Can look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    https://www.f1analisitecnica.com/201...roppo.html?m=1
    Race analysis.

Those who think ferrari team wantedly delayed Lec pit stop. Can look into it.
    Obviously.

To all heart broken and disappointed Ferrari forum fans to date over the next 2 weeks you will read how mercs triumph and how Ferrari falter and how Ferrari are going to mitigate there current issues which there are many.For your sanitized sake ignore it all Ferrari just give your aching and consistently disappointed fans race wins and as Lewis has begged you Ferrari to do is to lift your game big time and to take the fight to mercedes the ball is in your court swim or sink the choice Ferrari make can have wider implications on f1 in general.Really who else can honestly challenge the might of mercedes think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    To all heart broken and disappointed Ferrari forum fans to date over the next 2 weeks you will read how mercs triumph and how Ferrari falter and how Ferrari are going to mitigate there current issues which there are many.For your sanitized sake ignore it all Ferrari just give your aching and consistently disappointed fans race wins and as Lewis has begged you Ferrari to do is to lift your game big time and to take the fight to mercedes the ball is in your court swim or sink the choice Ferrari make can have wider implications on f1 in general.Really who else can honestly challenge the might of mercedes think about it.
    Next race is crucial for ferrari, as every team will bring major updates. If ferrari come out ahead of mercs, then they can think of titles. Otherwise they can concentrate & give head start for next year. While mercs drivers internally will battle for WDC.

D5ah_8EWkAAzz57.jpeg.jpg

Not to add controversies here but good point made on the tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    D5ah_8EWkAAzz57.jpeg.jpg

When temp drops Mediums tyres are vulnerable. You can get them working immediately, will loose lot of time & car will slide all around the corners. Ferrari went with right strategy in quali.
    They want to use Soft tyres in race when track cools down. Where the pace of Softs will be greater than those who use medium tyres at the final stint & also with SC probability with Soft tyres restart team will have edge over rivals. Thought was good.
    But unfortunately Lec crash, no tow, no SC, track temp didn’t get lower as expected did cause trouble for ferrari.
    That’s what I say, ferrari thinking out of the box but not working. They can’t catch the luck.

Based on what we have seen so far, I think Ham will win in Spain, unfortunately.
    If Bottas wins, then we will know he is a real wdc contender for sure.
    Neither Ferrari nor Red Bull seem able to challenge at the moment, the only exception being Bahrain. The Honda power upgrade doesn't seem to make much difference.

Ferrari will probably struggle in Monaco due to slow corners, maybe RB will be better but I'm not sure Max is that good in Monte Carlo, Ricciardo was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    D5ah_8EWkAAzz57.jpeg.jpg

Steiner(HAAS team princ.) haaaaaates these tires.

BTW, Seb had to "throttle back" on the last lap to save fuel.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Mr briatore believes mercedes will not lose a race this year and will show just how dominant mercedes are and just how inept is every other team including Ferrari.

Mr briatore believes mercedes will not lose a race this year and will show just how dominant mercedes are and just how inept is every other team including Ferrari.
    Ok, Mr. Briatore..than we have to make sure that we will beat the Bulls this year. Still so much to cheer for!

Forza Scuderia !!

So Flavio's solution would be to have one of the Ferrari drivers to crash to bring out a Safety car.
    The man has no credibility and should totally be ignored.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Merc will show? I believe the word should be "Is Showing!" Just how many F-1 fans also believe what he said? Perhaps Flavio want's to get Ferrari mad enough to go from inept to Dominate by saying that! I truly believe Flavio wants Ferrari on top ASAP !

For sure reverse phycology.

Now that the Baku race result has been kicked from pillar to post the consensus from f1 experts is Ferrari blew the race with quali tyre strategy the pace of the car in race trim was equal to mercs Ferrari although had the faster car down the straits meaning if our dimwit strategists stop screwing up we are a big chance Ferrari seem to reward incompetence.

Now that the Baku race result has been kicked from pillar to post the consensus from f1 experts is Ferrari blew the race with quali tyre strategy the pace of the car in race trim was equal to mercs Ferrari although had the faster car down the straits meaning if our dimwit strategists stop screwing up we are a big chance Ferrari seem to reward incompetence.
    Pace on Softs was far from equal compared with Mercedes. Also Bottas' and Hamilton's fastest lap on Mediums was 6 tenths faster than Vettel's fastest lap on Mediums.

I think we have discussed the Baku race to death and need to look forward to Barcelona. Onwards and upwards. Gosh I have been saying that for a very long time!!!!!
    By the way who are our strategists?

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    Ok, Mr. Briatore..than we have to make sure that we will beat the Bulls this year. Still so much to cheer for!

Forza Scuderia !!
    You are cheering for mediocrity? Really?

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I think we have discussed the Baku race to death and need to look forward to Barcelona. Onwards and upwards. Gosh I have been saying that for a very long time!!!!!
    Until Barcelona thread is open. Baku race expert analysis will continue
    The one which never ends is Lec vs vet & team conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Here they are. LOL

Forza Jules

It's ludicrous. There was absolutely NO STRATEGIC, LOGICAL REASON WHATSOEVER to leave out Leclerc as painfully long as Ferrari did in Baku.

This list of bad calls by the Scuderia's strategists just grows and grows.

Let's call it as it is: Ferrari's strategists are the joke of the paddock.

Consistently, time after time, the wrong calls are made by the Scuderia pit wall. Yes, it's a joke - and a very bad one at that.

It's become ingrained within Ferrari's management DNA to be far more inept (often shockingly so) at strategy calls than not.

As long as that continues, we will never, ever be the top team.

Whilst I don't believe we have the strongest car, I also don't believe that we have a car that should be 70+ points behind Mercedes after just four races. I blame a lot of that loss to the all-out ineptitude of the pit wall.

And don't underestimate how deflating it can be to be constantly reminded within a team that your management and strategists are basically clueless for the most part. It's bad for the drivers, the engineers, the pit crew...everyone.

Both Leclerc and Vettel deserve better.

And if that means Binotto has to be relieved of being team principal, then so be it. Strategy is about being sanguine and even a little ruthless about what you want to achieve.

Every tifoso needs to be brutally honest and ask themselves this simply question: do you really believe that this year's Ferrari would be 70+ points behind after four races if it were someone like Ross Brawn or Eddie Jordan or Chris Horner overseeing strategy calls? Do you? Because I can tell you I certainly don't.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

Read Ferrari news 24 as I said in a previous post all you will read between Baku and Barcelona is Ferrari jargon I must admit Binnotto is a real pro at it today he says Merc is a slightly better car than Ferrari but does not reflect bla bla bla Binnotto will be binned if results don't start coming race wins mate not 3rd at best the professional calm talk only cuts so far in maranallo so change in all fronts is required if he Binnotto is to survive.

Read Ferrari news 24 as I said in a previous post all you will read between Baku and Barcelona is Ferrari jargon I must admit Binnotto is a real pro at it today he says Merc is a slightly better car than Ferrari but does not reflect bla bla bla Binnotto will be binned if results don't start coming race wins mate not 3rd at best the professional calm talk only cuts so far in maranallo so change in all fronts is required if he Binnotto is to survive.
    Reading your posts is akin to watching a David Lynch film whilst tanked on tequila. Whew.

Quote Originally Posted by Vittorio View Post
    Reading your posts is akin to watching a David Lynch film whilst tanked on tequila. Whew.
    lol.....i thought it was just me, but others seem to think the same....that guy must be on crack while typing like that. No comma, period.....none of that stuff....just a mile and a half long dragged sentence....LOL
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Hey Vic you must have many many degrees don't judge that's not very intelligent .