Thread: Zandvoort to return to F1 replacing Barcelona?

Zandvoort to return to F1 replacing Barcelona?

Forza Ferrari

Great for Max fans. I here accessibility is quite good. Amsterdam is like 25 min away along with smaller towns near by.

Unless, they make the straight longer(like 300 meters), this track will be another "Monaco-esque" track with very little over-taking; a procession race. They're also gonna have to widen the track IMO given the cars are wider or keep it like Monaco.

It will be a sea of orange.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Max fans already have Belgium, hardly a long journey for them

Zandvoort given the green light today. It's official.

Now comes getting the track up to F1 standards.

Everything is either sold out or prices have skyrocketed for the 2020 race.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Ciao fellow Ferrari Tifosi! Iam from the Netherlands so I got a GP relatively close now! I will definitely try to get a ticket next year but only because I can sleep in Amsterdam! The roads to Zandvoort are a real disaster! People here joking already that if you want by car you should leave now to be there in time I will go there by train if the tickets haven’t been sold out already! I can tell you its really difficult to live in Netherlands as a longlife Tifoso in maxmania land! People seriously tell me Iam a traitor of my own country sigh...IF I go to Zandvoort I will wear full Ferrari outfit and cheering as a mad between all the max fans! Forza Ferrari
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Ciao fellow Ferrari Tifosi! Iam from the Netherlands so I got a GP relatively close now! I will definitely try to get a ticket next year but only because I can sleep in Amsterdam! The roads to Zandvoort are a real disaster! People here joking already that if you want by car you should leave now to be there in time I will go there by train if the tickets haven’t been sold out already! I can tell you its really difficult to live in Netherlands as a longlife Tifoso in maxmania land! People seriously tell me Iam a traitor of my own country sigh...IF I go to Zandvoort I will wear full Ferrari outfit and cheering as a mad between all the max fans! Forza Ferrari
    Ek is beïndruk!

Glad to hear Ferrari fans still exist in Holland too!!!!!!!

Once Max gets to be with Ferrari all will be calm and super great @ Zandvoort !!!

Ciao fellow Ferrari Tifosi! Iam from the Netherlands so I got a GP relatively close now! I will definitely try to get a ticket next year but only because I can sleep in Amsterdam! The roads to Zandvoort are a real disaster! People here joking already that if you want by car you should leave now to be there in time I will go there by train if the tickets haven’t been sold out already! I can tell you its really difficult to live in Netherlands as a longlife Tifoso dock repair charleston sc in maxmania land! People seriously tell me I am a traitor of my own country sigh...IF I go to Zandvoort I will wear full Ferrari outfit and cheering as a mad between all the max fans! Forza Ferrari
    Hi! How you doing, man? Glad to know that you guys exist!

Well said with pride, fratelli, I would also go to HAM-loving Silverstone wearing Ferrari team gear top to bottom and feel proud to support my favourite team, even though at my age I would probably look quite silly!