Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 452

Thread: 2019 Spanish GP: Practices & Qualifying

  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    685
    Some light at the end of the tunnel Haas with the same pace as the Ferraris, maybe we are sandbagging...

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,808
    Oh mannnnn diff between Ferrari & haas car .02
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    4,885
    Soft tyre lap (best sectors)

    Sector 1

    Vettel 21.636
    Leclerc 21.682
    Hamilton 21.703
    Bottas 21.928

    Sector 2

    Vettel 28.705
    Leclerc 28.702
    Hamilton 28.448
    Bottas 28.640

    Sector 3

    Vettel 26.739
    Leclerc 26.628
    Hamilton 26.227
    Bottas 26.477

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    2,099
    No matter how fast Ferrari are in 1st sector and close in 2nd sector, it will be meaningless as 3rd sector will drag them down
    #PrayforMH370 #KeepFightingSchumi

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Soft tyre lap (best sectors)

    Sector 1

    Vettel 21.636
    Leclerc 21.682
    Hamilton 21.703
    Bottas 21.928

    Sector 2

    Vettel 28.705
    Leclerc 28.702
    Hamilton 28.448
    Bottas 28.640

    Sector 3

    Vettel 26.739
    Leclerc 26.628
    Hamilton 26.227
    Bottas 26.477
    Thanks

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    970
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Some light at the end of the tunnel Haas with the same pace as the Ferraris, maybe we are sandbagging...
    Grosjean said yesterday that his car had excellent pace around this track and they will be fighting Red Bull, what he didn't know is that they will also be fighting Ferrari for 2nd row.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Oh mannnnn diff between Ferrari & haas car .02
    Vettel 17.172, Grosjean 17.192, so less than 0.1

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,808
    Stroll’s duties are taken by kubica & Russell at Williams ...!!
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    6,393
    We have nothing on Mercedes. Nothing. I so wanna know what is happening in the final sector, it's killing me.

    "If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,808
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel 17.172, Grosjean 17.192, so less than 0.1
    Is ferrari taking back or haas got better out of it ??
    For sure gap could increase come quali. But being such close looks like ferrari either in trouble or not on to their full pace yet
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  11. #221
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    879
    3rd sector Ferrari are being whipped by Merc whipped so hard the chassis is changing colour.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    4,885
    Mercedes made the right choice with their aero philosophy. Low rake and longer wheelbase but miles ahead of both Ferrari and Red Bull on slow speed sectors.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Mercedes made the right choice with their aero philosophy. Low rake and longer wheelbase but miles ahead of both Ferrari and Red Bull on slow speed sectors.
    With longer wheelbase they should have and disadvantage in slow corners. So they are for sure doing something clever.

    "If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    With longer wheelbase they should have and disadvantage in slow corners. So they are for sure doing something clever.
    They always do something clever, unlike us

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    With longer wheelbase they should have and disadvantage in slow corners.
    I have to ask, why you think so?

  16. #226
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    685
    So Seb was 0,050 down on Hamilton and then lost half a second in last sector. Oh dear.

  17. #227
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    133
    Suspension

  18. #228
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,486
    So Ferrari with an updated PU and Aero are .5 seconds behind Merc? Wow. Let’s hope they have something extra come Q3. So sad.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  19. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    4,885
    Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Suspension
    And aero. In S2, they're faster than us by a big margin

  20. #230
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    We have nothing on Mercedes. Nothing. I so wanna know what is happening in the final sector, it's killing me.
    We are losing in S2 as well. That means more med-slow corners, the worse we are.

    Where are RB though? Slower then us in S3....

  21. #231
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    98
    Yes, the season is finally over for Scuderia. After keep believing in it for so many seasons. Thank you Ferrari for once again letting the fans down. I wonder what make you the grearest F1 team.

  22. #232
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    6,393
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I have to ask, why you think so?
    Just try to go around a corner with small car and then in long limousine. It's not that severe difference between the F1 cars, but each tenth counts. And if by having this small disadvantage, they still come on top in the slow sections, that's not normal.

    "If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

  23. #233
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,194
    At least Charles is closer to Seb then Kimi ever was...

  24. #234
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    slovenia
    Posts
    133
    But vettel did fastest time in testing 1.16.2??? so there is a lot of time

  25. #235
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    685
    Even in 2015 we had better slow corner perfomance, the car had great traction, but was lacking engine power. Now we have engine power but we are lacking mechanical grip. Remember there is more slow-speed circuits on the calendar as the high-speed, it was the major mistake that we changed our car to the longer-wheelbased one.

  26. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    So Ferrari with an updated PU and Aero are .5 seconds behind Merc? Wow. Let’s hope they have something extra come Q3. So sad.
    You can keep believing I suppose. Sad indeed. They should just pull out of F1.

  27. #237
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    So Ferrari with an updated PU and Aero are .5 seconds behind Merc? Wow. Let’s hope they have something extra come Q3. So sad.
    They updated their aero as well, not just now but in pretty much every race we have been to.

  28. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Just try to go around a corner with small car and then in long limousine. It's not that severe difference between the F1 cars, but each tenth counts. And if by having this small disadvantage, but still they come on top in the slow sections, that's not normal.
    I was thinking that with longer wheelbase you can use more downforce and because of that, you can use more power, IMO car is more stable when it has longer wheelbase. But I don`t know, just a thought.

  29. #239
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    879
    Binotto screwed the design he will fall on his sword by weeks end or he will be pushed Harry binotto is cooked.

  30. #240
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,808
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    I was thinking that with longer wheelbase you can use more downforce and because of that, you can use more power, IMO car is more stable when it has longer wheelbase. But I don`t know, just a thought.
    yeah it’s true but in slow speed corners, the front axle doesn’t gives you tight entry where front end will be unstable. Doesn’t give you the same grip level. The same thing happened for mercs till 2017.

    But come 2018 & 2019 they’ve found solution for it doing something clever. Don’t know what it is..??
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •