Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spanish GP: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    But Mr Binotto said the Merc car is only slightly better.
    We must stay calm, heads down, feet on the ground, keep working..
    Yeh
    I m so curious to see what he will say for this disaster!!!!
    I'm SO SO disappointed from him.I expected so much more and suddly he sink the team to the lowest point under those new regulations from 2017!!!!!! SO PITY!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Glad I'm not going to any races this year..
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I think Ham is feeling unloved since Toto said recently that he would understand if he wanted to join Ferrari!!!!!!
    Toto may be in a spot of personnel bother at the end of the season since he promised Ocon a seat in 2020.
    Why in the hell would he leave Mercedes where he has 50:50 chance to win the title for Ferrari where... we all know how it is since 2008.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by alfa84 View Post
    Can somebody explain what happened?!! Did we just regressed compared to Winter testing?
    We didn't use the softest tyres here and in the test we went full beans as it looks. Also our development is almost non existent.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Can somebody explain what happened?!! Did we just regressed compared to Winter testing?Attachment 7616Attachment 7616
    Attachment 7617
    Softer tyres in testing

The understeer on Seb's lap.

Can somebody explain what happened?!! Did we just regressed compared to Winter testing?Attachment 7616Attachment 7616
    Attachment 7617
    Which means ferrari the same car, mercs upgraded its car.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Glad I'm not going to any races this year..
    Plz its advisable not till 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Why in the hell would he leave Mercedes where he has 50:50 chance to win the title for Ferrari where... we all know how it is since 2008.
    Yeah. It’s just rumours. Ham will retire at mercs & vet at ferrari. That’s the story.

Bring back the 2017 chassis throw in the current engine and viola.. Man this is depressing. I don't see ferrari turning it around this year might be as bad as 2014!

I am now more excited in seeing Botas beat Hamilton than seeing ferrari beat merc.... cause it seems impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Reflection, speed, force of character, judgement
    FORZA ALONSO, FORZA FERRARI

Still waiting for Hamilton to come out and say he gifted this pole to Bottas lol. Only hope now is for the 2 mercs to get tangled in turn 1.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

This is the first season out of the past like 20 I've watched where I've had literally 0 excitement towards race Weekends. Even 2014 I was excited when we were total ****...
    I'm starting to dislike f1
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Yeh
    I m so curious to see what he will say for this disaster!!!!
    I'm SO SO disappointed from him.I expected so much more and suddly he sink the team to the lowest point under those new regulations from 2017!!!!!! SO PITY!!!!!
    He’s a nice guy, but something not working at ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah. It’s just rumours. Ham will retire at mercs & vet at ferrari. That’s the story.
    I can see Ham moving to Ferrari when he's 40..
    Didn't Vet already retire?
    (joking )

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I can see Ham moving to Ferrari when he's 40..
    Didn't Vet already retire?
    (joking )
    Vet will retire next year
    Ham willing to drive even at his 40’s not gonna happen. He doesn’t like to get thrashed from his fellow mates or rivals.

Ferrari gap to pole 2018: 0.132
    Ferrari gap to pole 2019: 0.866

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Good progress...!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Good progress...!!
    Amazing.

S3 is killing us. We're so slow.

Also, Pirelli changed the tyre pressure overnight, and that impact us more than anybody else since we can get the tyres to work.

Something is not working but we are still just searching it. We need to upgrade our search engine

Seb's only 1 thousandth quicker than Kmag in the final sector. Embarrassing

Vettel 26.611
    KMag 26.612

f45fdb9.jpg

It’s not that Ferrari, or the other 8 teams for that matter, have bad cars. It’s all about Merc having a vastly superior racer. How they got there belongs in the realm of speculation. Is the advantage legal, illegal? Only a few may really know the truth.

I conceed defeat. I really thought Ferrari would be quicker in Baku but especially in Barcelona, because of the nature of the design and the circuit layout. Things is, last year we were rubbish in slow corners as well but we had great traction out of them at least. That’s basicly what saved Kimi in Austin against especially Lewis.

While I do think this year’s design is good the thing is, Merc has taken an even bigger step, or have they? I’m beginning to start to believe the conspiracy that Merc can’t be beat no matter what. It’s not so much a conspiracy as it is how Toto Wolff is playing the media game. It seems they have just kept it close these last few years in order to generate interest in the championships all around the world. Meaning, they haven’t given it all at all races. True, Seb made mistakes and should have kept the WDC alive at least with two races to go but Merc seems to have that little bit more when they need to. Last year both Seb and Kimi beat Bottas and Merc still picked up the WCC, and Lewis was way ahead in the WDC. This year both Merc drivers are easily beating us. This era is Formula Merc. It was designed that way from the start. I won’t be fooled anymore.

As for the drivers. They are basicly the long-snapper (nr.2) and punter (nr.1) on a american football team. They are the end of the line of a play but they basicly can’t influence the overall picture. Sure, they have an important role as a punt can win or lose a game depening on the outcome but in the long run it doesn’t matter what they do if the opposition is so much better. But if the factory (offense) isn't as good as the opposition then it's game over from the start. I mean, when we bring early updates like a new engine we’re suddenly even more behind. Charles makes mistakes even though he’s fast and Seb is not the Seb of old. How on earth Charles almost won in Bahrain (if not for the mechanical fault) is beyond me. Maybe that was one of the races Merc and Toto decided to gift Ferrari in order to make it all seem closer. Probably. End of rant.

slower than pre season testing ?!?! really? should be some tenths faster...

Amazing S1 by Seb, would really love to see the onboard Bottas vs Seb in which corner we are loosing the most of time. I would say the last chicane. The Mercedes car has extra grip, it looks like a traction control or EBD in RBR years, so much downforce and traction. I think we could fight in some ways in Silverstone, Hockenheim, Spa, Monza, thats about it.

Really have to sort the issue asap, we are testing the new suspension in a few days time in testing. Hope to find the solution.

The big question do you have an information about our fastest S3 time in Barcelona winter testing, while we had a new suspension, which failed latter? Please.

Amazing S1 by Seb, would really love to see the onboard Bottas vs Seb in which corner we are loosing the most of time. I would say the last chicane. The Mercedes car has extra grip, it looks like a traction control or EBD in RBR years, so much downforce and traction. I think we could fight in some ways in Silverstone, Hockenheim, Spa, Monza, thats about it.

Really have to sort the issue asap, we are testing the new suspension in a few days time in testing. Hope to find the solution.
    Nope not at those tracks too...!!

Seb says they have done something different with the set up which will pay off tomorrow.

0.65s in S3 lol. Crazy.

So it’s the same story. Seb says team can’t able to find why they aren’t slow in S3.
    Team doesn’t have solution too.