Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spanish GP: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    that's wt I referring to earlier. If driver doesn't feel the grip, he can't push at all.
    It was the same case last year too, Ferrari haven't addressed their weakness.
    We have not addressed our weaknesses since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    We have not addressed our weaknesses since 2008
    we did.....strong engine.
    But aero was our Achilles heel.

we did.....strong engine.
    But aero was our Achilles heel.
    Looks like Ferrari should have given RB our engines after all; our engine and their chassis/aero could have helped stop this merc domination.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Looks like Ferrari should have given RB our engines after all; our engine and their chassis/aero could have helped stop this merc domination.
    I'm second guessing this a bit as well, but who knows how much Red Bull can be trusted to help any other team beside Toro Rosso.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Our sector 3 time is the same as them. Its the merc that is superb on slow corners.

Mercedes are in a league of there own there is no one else you are watching fi die literally .Ferrari and co have no answers to there car not ever we could combine all the resources of the remaining teams and you still will not beat mercedes.Sit back and watch the record books get re written even mercedes find it embarrassing fi is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    Our sector 3 time is the same as them. Its the merc that is superb on slow corners.
    yup, thanks to their 4WS/Brake or whatever you'd call it.....whatever system they have on their car it does wonders in slow corners.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I think, or I hope, Ferrari will win a race or two this year. Neither WDC or WCC is possible, only a fool will believe otherwise. From now on Ferrari should let Lec and Vet race each other, no point using team order.

#MISSION WINHOW

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I think, or I hope, Ferrari will win a race or two this year. Neither WDC or WCC is possible, only a fool will believe otherwise. From now on Ferrari should let Lec and Vet race each other, no point using team order.

#MISSION WINHOW
    ...LOL....or more like it #MISSION WINWHEN

i think Merc "might" let us win a race or 2 this year....so we don't look that bad

some may say, it's only FP2, Ferrari NOT really pushing....but i don't buy that, the Mercs have plenty more pace in hand and they're ONLY opening up the TAP as they feel the need to......they're playing with us, they have been since the new hybrid era that started in 2014
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I will watch the remaining races just information vise.

On race pace we are easily at least 0,5 s /lap slower.

On the track we suppose to have our answer and we supposedly react with everything we have !!!!!
    Sadly this is embarrassing !!!!
    I will never stop loving the team but this is REALLY VERY BAD times for us !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    i will watch, but i will NOT wake up early in the morning for that....i will PVR them and watch htem on fast forward.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    its best that u see only the overall standings in an website rather than watching the races. Its difficult to get on after such a strong car we had last season.
    Thought we would build on it. Last year driver & team couldn't deliver, this year car isn't there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post

On the track we suppose to have our answer and we supposedly react with everything we have !!!!!
    Now i'm thinking about what merc did during Winter testing.

Week-1 testing They had a car which had issues.
    Week-2 testing They had a car which did over come earlier issues. Such is their Development path.

They are able to address their issues & overcome it in a rapid way.

find what answers??? we were slow here in winter testing and nothing's changed, we are STILL slow now 3 months later......

seb keeps flapping his gums that he wants to find the same rythm/feeling he had with the car in winter testing.....but he's forgetting that even in winter testing the Ferrari was bloody SLOW IN S3......same as it is now, nothing's changed...

our traction in slow to medium corners is crap....whatever we gain in the straights, we lose all of it if NOT more in the corners....good work Ferrari has done this year on their car.....NOT!!!!

Now i'm thinking about what merc did during Winter testing.

Week-1 testing They had a car which had issues.
    Week-2 testing They had a car which did over come earlier issues. Such is their Development path.

They are able to address their issues & overcome it in a rapid way.
    All part of Mercs games...look like they aren't 10 years ahead of everyone. Poise a comeback - Hamilton is a god, we are the best at development, never had the best car, Ferrari was favourites etc....all along they have had an unlimited power tap since 2014.

I hope we are wrong and find some pace tonight....but its not looking likely.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

[QUOTE=ferrari1.8t;1007292]All part of Mercs games...look like they aren't 10 years ahead of everyone. Poise a comeback - Hamilton is a god, we are the best at development, never had the best car, Ferrari was favourites etc....all along they have had an unlimited power tap since 2014.

I hope we are wrong and find some pace tonight....but its not looking likely.[/QUOTE]

we are NOT wrong mate....wake up and smell the coffee....they are utterly fast and playing with us....with all their drama's from winter testing, blah this, blah that....Toto is such a deceiving ....can't trust a word he says....
    Last edited by Rob; 10th May 2019 at 17:21. Reason: please dont try to be smart and get around swearing.

We are SO bad that we are actually admitting it!!!!
    https://www.crash.net/f1/news/919665...mpression=true
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Here is some irrelevant stuff:

Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2017 and almost a match in qualifying.
    Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2018 and almost a match in qualifying if the Super Softs worked.
    Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2019 and ...

We are SO bad that we are actually admitting it!!!!
    https://www.crash.net/f1/news/919665...mpression=true
    OR, maybe he's just downplaying the super speed that Ferrari has....so that the Mercs are overconfident that this race will be in the bag for them....and come quali tomorrow, BAM ferrari will show their true hand and speed and take pole.....and then i woke up from a dream that this used to happened in the 2000-2004 era.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post

Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2017 and almost a match in qualifying.
    Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2018 and almost a match in qualifying if the Super Softs worked.
    Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2019 and ...
    DUDE, ALMOST only works and is if relevant in horseshoes and hand grenades....LOLOLOLOLOL

Ferrari was 3-4 tenths slower than Mercedes in Practice 2 in 2019 and ...we were ALMOST a match and due to that will lose the race come Sunday
    ...there i fixed it for you.....in case you ran out of ink in your pen.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    OR, maybe he's just downplaying the super speed that Ferrari has....so that the Mercs are overconfident that this race will be in the bag for them....and come quali tomorrow, BAM ferrari will show their true hand and speed and take pole.....and then i woke up from a dream that this used to happened in the 2000-2004 era.....LOL
    I was thinking/ hoping things like that ,all those 11 years that we are lacking performance!!!
    Unfortunately the time came and and I truly believe that THATS the real picture!!! We are behind and we are unable to react!!!! We cant develop the car as Merc can !!! IF by miracle tomorrow we are competitive (much more if we are ahead) I will be mega surprised!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Hamilton said his car felt better in winter testing than now and saying that balance is also not good, basically he is saying that today wasn't a very good day for them and they expect to improve massively tomorrow.

Hamilton said his car felt better in winter testing than now and saying that balance is also not good, basically he is saying that today wasn't a very good day for them and they expect to improve massively tomorrow.
    On the ather hand,Bottas said the completely opposite!!!
    He said that their car is so much better then winter testing and their team made such a good job with their car upgrades till now!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

They always do mate, they always improve overnight....something we can’t seem to get the grips on
    Or maybe Merc is just downplaying their pace and then Toto will praise their guys for doing such a fantastic job....when we all know they are turning the power tap just enough to be in front of Ferrari.....I’m utterly disgusted by him Toto that is

On the ather hand,Bottas said the completely opposite!!!
    He said that their car is so much better then winter testing and their team made such a good job with their car upgrades till now!!

So they can’t even get their stories straight,.....what a farce Mercedes is.....boooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    find what answers??? we were slow here in winter testing and nothing's changed, we are STILL slow now 3 months later......

seb keeps flapping his gums that he wants to find the same rythm/feeling he had with the car in winter testing.....but he's forgetting that even in winter testing the Ferrari was bloody SLOW IN S3......same as it is now, nothing's changed...

our traction in slow to medium corners is crap....whatever we gain in the straights, we lose all of it if NOT more in the corners....good work Ferrari has done this year on their car.....NOT!!!!
    He is covering his performance a bit I think, because that means "I still havent found rythm that is why me and CL are therebouts. If I find it, we have these few tenths".

We dont, Leclerc is on Sebs Vettel in terms of speed and this is reality. RB is nowhere as well, but I suspect its the tires that have thiner thread and already worked amazing last year on Merc, just adding to that advantage even more.

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    Correct... 4 wheel steer, interlinked just out of rules reach, and tires made just for them. I'm not sure why the PTB want Lewis winning. Are there that many UK fans? Is it because Schumacher isn't an active record holder. It hurts my heart to even think of someone with such a low moral caliber as Lewis to surpass Schuey's record. But alas... It seems that is what is being orchestrated.

Quote Originally Posted by distortion View Post
    Correct... 4 wheel steer, interlinked just out of rules reach, and tires made just for them. I'm not sure why the PTB want Lewis winning. Are there that many UK fans? Is it because Schumacher isn't an active record holder. It hurts my heart to even think of someone with such a low moral caliber as Lewis to surpass Schuey's record. But alas... It seems that is what is being orchestrated.
    It’s not to please the UK fans, it’s to grow the sport in the US. Look how many american rappers, athletes, actors, models etc come to support Hamilton or be a part of his posse and fan fair. At least thats the way I see it.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~