Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Spanish GP: Race

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Well we could have taken 3rd if our strategy and pit stop work had been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True, but what does it matter when it's Mercedes's fifth 1-2?

Disappointed Since 2010

Leclerc stuck behind Vettel.
    Vettel stuck behind Leclerc.

4+ seconds Pitstops for both drivers.

We gifted a P3 to Max. Congrats Ferrari!

Well we could have taken 3rd if our strategy and pit stop work had been better.

Plz don’t share this news to our pit wall. They are bunch of intelligent people.

so our mission for this year must be.....MISSION NEVERWIN
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    True, but what does it matter when it's Mercedes's fifth 1-2?
    I’m just explaining why the strategy will be questioned, it’s in relation to Max, not Mercedes.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Even if they copy the concept, do u think we will be near mercs ???
    No way, when we have a chance of podium finish or win then issues come up such as Bahrain issue, pit strategy issue, internal battle issue.
    Atleast we won't be getting embarrassed by Red Bull-Honda. Also, there's a chance of winning a race or two by copying Mercedes, which is looking impossible with our current aero concept.

I’m just explaining why the strategy will be questioned, it’s in relation to Max, not Mercedes.

You're right.

Disappointed Since 2010

only thing interesting this season is who is going to get better start, BOT or HAM

Can't get over just how bad the car is.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post

Quote it like greatest team in F1 history.

Ferrari need a big reshuffle in management etc..!! They should allow other region resources into their not just Italian.
    It won’t work out.

Ferrari need a big reshuffle in management etc..!! They should allow other region resources into their not just Italian.
    It won’t work out.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    exactly, just enjoy racing, because we do not have a chance anyway when we are 1 sec slower
    Well it matters. If we just had the slower car, we may hope for a development to catch up. But our development is garbage, so... we would hope in strategists to come up with something clever, but they are garbage as well... so what now? If we would my some dark magic figure out the car and would suddenly be the fastest out there, we would probably throw it all away with our strategy, reliability, mistakes... Is there any chance for us in coming years? I don't know if I'm alone in this, but I don't trust us anymore. I used to believe, we would come out on top, that we have the best driver(s), that we know what we're doing. Now? I am just scared all the time about how will we mess it up this time.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so our mission for this year must be.....MISSION NEVERWIN
    #MISSION WINSOMEHOWPLEASE

It won’t work out.
    That just happened. And it's still the same

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

So HAM - BOT as I said on friday, Ferrari big fail, didappointment, frustration and no hope.

Odesláno z mého Moto X4 pomocí Tapatalk

yeah 5 x 1-2

It won’t work out.
    Blame LDM for current mess, he was hell bent on making Ferrari "Italian again"

Wt a team mercs is ....!!! Great 5 out of 5 1-2 finishes.

Good job Ross, F1 owners, Todt, mercs.

It won’t work out.
    In my opinion there's only one man who could bring Ferrari back to glory days. Ross Brawn.

The other one, apparently has passed away. Sergio Marchionne.

Formula1 is about politics nowadays.

Ferrari is fast? Let's install a Hardware device on their so we can monitor why they're fast.

Mercedes is bad with specific tires? Lets change them.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Blame LDM for current mess, he was hell bent on making Ferrari "Italian again"
    Hmm may be current management should think of it right.?? Ross brawn clearly said they should get rid of that all Italian feeling first.

Ferrari won championships earlier with all group of intelligence. Not just Italian brand.

In my opinion there's only one man who could bring Ferrari back to glory days. Ross Brawn.

The other one, apparently has passed away. Sergio Marchionne.

SM was very good administrator. Unfortunately we lost him.

Think all of the teams will boycott F1 if MERC win all races this season? lol... This has become a joke of a year

Hmm may be current management should think of it right.?? Ross brawn clearly said they should get rid of that all Italian feeling first.

Ferrari won championships earlier with all group of intelligence. Not just Italian brand.
    No wonder Lauda described it as "Spaghetti Culture". It may sound bad but the fact is, Brits are dominating current F1, they have always dominated F1 and will continue to do so.

Sebastian Vettel Post Team Radio: I know it hurts being so far behind but let's remember that we do something that we love. Grazie. Grazie a tutti. Forza Ferrari sempre.

Game over! Depressing. I can't fault Seb for the start though. At least he tried to provoke a Merc collision. He took 8-10 meters in half a straight (monster engine). Unlucky for him it was Bottas who got the worse start so he had nowhere to go but wide and flatspot a tyre.

I swear the pitwall are zombies. First they keep Charles behind Seb for far too long (the swap should have come earlier), knowing he has a flatspot and instead of pitting him early for a two-stopper they keep him out lap after lap. Who the F! tries a one-stopper with the hard tyre? Beyond stupid! Why did they do that with Charles? When Seb then caught up with Charles they again waited for way too many laps even though they knew both drivers were on different strategies. Binotto, go back to the factory. That's where your place is, not at the track. That's what I said in the winter.

No pace after the SC. Another sad sight. Alain Prost, he looked so bored. So bored!

#AMuS Peter Sauber: "Formula 1 is on the decline. If Mercedes continues to win, soon no one will be watching anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by maxc1 View Post
    Think all of the teams will boycott F1 if MERC win all races this season? lol... This has become a joke of a year
    Boycott for what? for not coming up with a great car even after spending 450+ millions?

And Mercedes haven't been always invincible, last year's Ferrari was championship worthy car and we all know the rest.

For the 1st time in my life ,that I actually feel anger for the team!!!!! I'm not a 15 year old kid that want always to win (
    Not saying that I dont want that to happen ) but it's the 1st time that I personally feel that the team is small/ useless/ unable to react to anything. It's the 1st time that it looks to my eyes more like a midfield team as for a team that has the balls/the talent/the resources to fight for the champooship!!!! Every other year I was sad for losing wins /championships BUT I always could found an excuse to feel better and hope for the next one !!!!
    NOT now !!!! And for that yes an really mas with the hole team !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Honda target this year was Ferrari. Atleast they are on it & achieving it.

Sebastian Vettel Post Team Radio: I know it hurts being so far behind but let's remember that we do something that we love. Grazie. Grazie a tutti. Forza Ferrari sempre.
    The message of a loser.

Not being able to fight Mercedes...OK but letting RB to take 3rd?. Ferrari gonna Ferrari.