Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Monaco Free Practice & Qualifying

60% chance of rain tomorrow.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So every chance of car hitting the barrier is 100%

possible rain, probable SC, who knows? maybe we will have a surprise tomorrow.

After the farce on dry tracks, rain is what everyone needs.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    So every chance of car hitting the barrier is 100%
    All Stroll has to do is really take his leisurely stroll around the track.....he could win it.

Then the Stroll defenders will say his talent got him there and so on an so forth like Baku 2017......please.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    After the farce on dry tracks, rain is what everyone needs.
    A fast car is fast everywhere in every condition. What makes you think Merc won’t sail away to another 1-2 borefest in the rain?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    A fast car is fast everywhere in every condition. What makes you think Merc won’t sail away to another 1-2 borefest in the rain?
    I doubt they let the cars race in the rain, we seem to have the tires for it. [sarcasm]

Prediction for the race:
    Double DNF.

Well done to Ferrari on being the worst run team on the grid. With Williams around, that's quite an achievement. Extra funds to invest on the 2019 car? What a waste of money.

All Stroll has to do is really take his leisurely stroll around the track.....he could win it.

Then the Stroll defenders will say his talent got him there and so on an so forth like Baku 2017......please.
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Ferrari might as well quit F1 if this is the best they can do after all these years, the car looks a nightmare to drive and the drivers are doing what they can but overcompensating and having brushes with the barriers, then the pit wall screw it up even more by not sending Charles out again in Q1, the writing was on the wall that he'd get pushed out in Q1. Unbelievable. I can't remember feeling as sick as I do now after all the pre-season hype, I don't trust Jock Clear and Binotto is out of his depth, so why am I still watching in the misguided hope that things will get better? End of rant, for now.
    I switched off... I don't care any more... Life is to short to waste it on things you cannot influence, and run by idiots!

You have a car for the top 5 but manage to fumble abd mess it all up. Really? And how exactly is a WCC possible when Mercedes is finishing first and second every single race? As a Ferrari fan it's really painful to endure such silly comedy capers stuff from our team.

Enzo is spinning in his grave right now. Ferrari is the biggest joke on the grid. Great job ruining the kid’s first home grand prix in red. They should be embarrassed and Jock Clear should be fired with extreme prejudice. Anyone who is blaming Leclerc is objectively a moron.

Disappointed Since 2010

They need to completely revamp the strategy department. Sack Rueda, & Jock Clear and promote someone who actually has functioning brain cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Enzo is spinning in his grave right now. Ferrari is the biggest joke on the grid. Great job ruining the kid’s first home grand prix in red. They should be embarrassed and Jock Clear should be fired with extreme prejudice. Anyone who is blaming Leclerc is objectively a moron.
    Well they said it already that they proritise Vettel over Charles.. i, for one, am not surprised at these idiotic decisions
    not gonna change my profile picture

LOL

All one can do at this point is laugh.

Ferrari is a complete failure in every aspect. Every. Single. One.

Withdraw from the championship, fire everyone from Binotto down to the janitors. Start over. Maybe in 5 years they can compete again.

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    Well they said it already that they proritise Vettel over Charles.. i, for one, am not surprised at these idiotic decisions
    That’s really a false equivalency. It’s fine if they want to prioritize Vettel, but when Leclerc says maybe he should go back out and he gets blank stares, heads need to roll. I just can’t get over how ****** ** this team has become in a relatively short period of time. It’s incredibly disappointing and embarrassing, and the tifosi deserve so much better. This is worse than 2014.

Disappointed Since 2010

That’s really a false equivalency. It’s fine if they want to prioritize Vettel, but when Leclerc says maybe he should go back out and he gets blank stares, heads need to roll. I just can’t get over how ****** ** this team has become in a relatively short period of time. It’s incredibly disappointing and embarrassing, and the tifosi deserve so much better. This is worse than 2014.
    no, it shows that their priority is always Vettel and when it comes to Charles' strategy they really don't give a ****

no, it shows that their priority is always Vettel and when it comes to Charles' strategy they really don't give a ****
    You’re right, and it also shows that he’s too good for this team that will never win a Constructor’s Championship with it’s current attitude.

Disappointed Since 2010

You’re right, and it also shows that he’s too good for this team that will never win a Constructor’s Championship with it’s current attitude.
    Ferrari does not win CC until they change their attitude and stardriver who spins and crashes as occasionally as i drink wine

Before Italian media making the things up, you started already.

I’ve already posted long back to @tifosi saying ... now see lot of stories will be cooked up.

I’ve expected this

Ferrari does not win CC until they change their attitude and stardriver who spins and crashes as occasionally as i drink wine
    They won WCC with Schumi & Rubems .. where Schumi was star driver.
    They won with kimi & massa, where ferrari did prioritise massa in the championship battle.

So what favouritism you are talking about.

Mercs ??? They are in different league ...!! They finish 1-2 easily at each race from 2014- till date. So they don’t have that WCC problem. Even with WDC it’s just 2016 they had such problem. Rest all they did prioritise Hamilton... don’t remember??

Mercedes equals front row lock-outs of the likes of Ferrari, Mclaren and Williams-->62. Statistically, in a far shorter time frame.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7bEVI7XoAEGFtE.jpg:large

also a synopsis of what Binotto said during an unschedules press conference(it's a no brainer really)

Summary of what Mattia Binotto said:

• Calculation error (misjudgment of cut-off time) has led to Leclerc being out in Q1. Saving one tyre set was also the goal which was another error

• He says they have the right people but they need to improve

Binotto also said that both Vettel and Leclerc have seperate strategy teams so Vettel's difficulties in Q1 didn't have any effect on what happened to Charles.

Binotto also said that both Vettel and Leclerc have seperate strategy teams so Vettel's difficulties in Q1 didn't have any effect on what happened to Charles.
    Clear needs to be fired. No wonder Vettel ditched him.

The fact that they have two different strategy teams and they STILL can't get their acts together makes it that much more moronic.

Disappointed Since 2010

Mercedes equals front row lock-outs of the likes of Ferrari, Mclaren and Williams-->62. Statistically, in a far shorter time frame.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7bEVI7XoAEGFtE.jpg:large

also a synopsis of what Binotto said during an unschedules press conference(it's a no brainer really)

Summary of what Mattia Binotto said:

• Calculation error (misjudgment of cut-off time) has led to Leclerc being out in Q1. Saving one tyre set was also the goal which was another error

the last sentence makes the error look even bigger. right people people my ***

They won WCC with Schumi & Rubems .. where Schumi was star driver.
    They won with kimi & massa, where ferrari did prioritise massa in the championship battle.

So what favouritism you are talking about.

Mercs ??? They are in different league ...!! They finish 1-2 easily at each race from 2014- till date. So they don’t have that WCC problem. Even with WDC it’s just 2016 they had such problem. Rest all they did prioritise Hamilton... don’t remember??

don't really remember schumi spinning while trying to overtake or crash... and i saw all schumi's Ferrari WDC's. my point is - Vettel is not worth being the stardriver.
    Merc finish 1-2 easily because they have no real competition, Ferrari eliminates itself with "cleaver" strategy decisions

don't really remember schumi spinning while trying to overtake or crash... and i saw all schumi's Ferrari WDC's. my point is - Vettel is not worth being the stardriver.
    Merc finish 1-2 easily because they have no real competition, Ferrari eliminates itself with "cleaver" strategy decisions
    So is there a rule star driver should not spin ??? Ofcourse he’s making mistakes the same does Charles ???
    So u mean to say seb should be behind Charles n let Charles win ???

On the track both are fighting for their positions.
    Instead of such comments or comparisons, it’s better to focus on development.

Look at max, car is not at merc level. But he realised that he needs to Maximise the points. That’s why he’s at 3rd in WDC.
    Their car is strong, but engine not yet.

Even their race pace is stronger than merc at times.

So is there a rule star driver should not spin ??? Ofcourse he’s making mistakes the same does Charles ???
    So u mean to say seb should be behind Charles n let Charles win ???

On the track both are fighting for their positions.
    Instead of such comments or comparisons, it’s better to focus on development.

Look at max, car is not at merc level. But he realised that he needs to Maximise the points. That’s why he’s at 3rd in WDC.
    Their car is strong, but engine not yet.

Even their race pace is stronger than merc at times.
    The problem is that Vettel is performing at the same level as his still developing sophomore teammate who is starting his sixth GP with Ferrari, and that's with the team throwing all of it's support behind Vettel.

Disappointed Since 2010

only 1 of the last 4 Monaco gp's was won by the pole sitter.