Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 394

Thread: 2019 Monaco Free Practice & Qualifying

  1. #331
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    The problem is that Vettel is performing at the same level as his still developing sophomore teammate who is starting his sixth GP with Ferrari, and that's with the team throwing all of it's support behind Vettel.
    oh you are too kind - he is performing worse
    not gonna change my profile picture

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    oh you are too kind - he is performing worse
    You're right again.


    Disappointed Since 2010

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,536
    Guys, what was Leclerc's posted lap time when he got knocked out?? (sub 1:12's???)
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    The problem is that Vettel is performing at the same level as his still developing sophomore teammate who is starting his sixth GP with Ferrari, and that's with the team throwing all of it's support behind Vettel.
    Yes there’s a support to vettel. I agree.
    To break that, Lec consistently need to outqualify his team mate right.
    Not just sitting behind his team mate & show that he is fast ??
    The same with vettel, need to prove that he’s still faster than his team mate.

    See there are lot of pros & cons for earlier races who is fast who is slow ???
    The equation is both are fast drivers, vettel getting top of it with what he has..!! Never blames the team even with strategy calls. He takes the responsibility as a team not as a individual.

    Same thing with Lec, he should not speak too much.

    Although these strategy mistakes happen, he should consistently outscore his team mate who’s also a fast driver.
    Then he will be recognised as potential championship contender Provided car is strong.

    Bahrain Lec was fast, not only fast. He’s even faster than ham. But it’s just one race.
    He was recognised & given ferrari seat because of his consistency at Sauber.

    Sad that we couldn’t see his quali performance at this track due to ferrari poor strategy.
    Tmrw there’s a tough race for him. But what star drivers do is they just don’t sit behind slow cars. Tmrw his race skills will be tested on a tough track. Hope he comes out on top.

    I do support both drivers. Both are fast.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    oh you are too kind - he is performing worse
    4th in WDC is performing worse
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  6. #336
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yes there’s a support to vettel. I agree.
    To break that, Lec consistently need to outqualify his team mate right.
    Not just sitting behind his team mate & show that he is fast ??
    The same with vettel, need to prove that he’s still faster than his team mate.
    honey, how can he outqualify Vettel, if the team doesn't send him out? see the error there or...?
    not gonna change my profile picture

  7. #337
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    4th in WDC is performing worse

    do you see Charles crashing and spinning everywhere? and those WDC's were won when and with so good RB that even Webber would have won WDC with that one. not a valid argument today. stop living in past. today Vettel crashed in FP3 and was oh so close to crashing in qualifying - 4x WDC performance
    not gonna change my profile picture

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    do you see Charles crashing and spinning everywhere? and those WDC's were won when and with so good RB that even Webber would have won WDC with that one. not a valid argument today. stop living in past. today Vettel crashed in FP3 and was oh so close to crashing in qualifying - 4x WDC performance
    Did he had wheel to wheel action in a big team ??? He was dominant in F2, have u watched his races where he spun in couple of races.

    I was the one who was voicing to bring Charles into ferrari, just wanted to remind you.
    Don’t want to drag this further more into vettel vs Lec .... damn every weekend same story.
    Lec got out because team wantedly did it to him.....!! Funny how things are seen.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  9. #339
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Did he had wheel to wheel action in a big team ???
    sry i really don't understand what are you trying to say
    not gonna change my profile picture

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    do you see Charles crashing and spinning everywhere? and those WDC's were won when and with so good RB that even Webber would have won WDC with that one. not a valid argument today. stop living in past. today Vettel crashed in FP3 and was oh so close to crashing in qualifying - 4x WDC performance
    Then why didn’t Weber won WDC ? Where did u go when Lec crashed into barrier during Sauber days or Baku this year ???

    Every driver had awful moments. Vettel has more. That’s it.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    sry i really don't understand what are you trying to say

    Did he had wheel to wheel action with Ham or bottas or mad max or DR ??? When he’s in ferrari ...!! Got my point now ?
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  12. #342
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Then why didn’t Weber won WDC ? Where did u go when Lec crashed into barrier during Sauber days or Baku this year ???

    Every driver had awful moments. Vettel has more. That’s it.
    so are you saying that even with more mistakes Vettel is performing better than Charles?
    not gonna change my profile picture

  13. #343
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Did he had wheel to wheel action with Ham or bottas or mad max or DR ??? When he’s in ferrari ...!! Got my point now ?
    what i was saying was that RB was that bloody good that Vettel really didn't have any competition while winning his titles. so you're saying that now when there is real racing going on, it is excusable that he makes so many mistakes?
    not gonna change my profile picture

  14. #344
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    and nani-s23, you forgot to answer me - how can Charles outqualify Vettel if the team does not send him out in critical minutes. very interested to read your theory
    not gonna change my profile picture

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    so are you saying that even with more mistakes Vettel is performing better than Charles?
    Yes.... doesn’t it reflect in quali ??
    In race it’s different equation, sometimes Charles is faster n other it’s vettel.

    Unless you don’t have a strong car, you can’t differentiate two fast drivers.

    Look at bottas, last year he was playing 2nd fiddle to ham. This year he raised his game n performing on par with ham.
    Hope he continues this, but in long run team definitely favours ham. Ham needs that. Any top driver needs that kind of support. Same goes for max in RB, Although gasly is slow.

    DR made a move because team did favour max more than him. And also max is faster than DR.

    So you need to earn that place. Hope Lec achieves it.

    I want both our drivers fighting for WDC against Ham.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  16. #346
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yes.... doesn’t it reflect in quali ??
    the same quali where team forgot to send Charles out?
    not gonna change my profile picture

  17. #347
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    and nani-s23, you forgot to answer me - how can Charles outqualify Vettel if the team does not send him out in critical minutes. very interested to read your theory

    I want to understand your point where does the team wantedly didn’t send Charles out on this track during quali n prioritise vettel?

    Regarding outqualify before this quali, you have the numbers right ? Those will speak.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  18. #348
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    the same quali where team forgot to send Charles out?

    You mean team wantedly didn’t send Lec out for the sake of vettel .
    Seriously your statements are really mind boggling.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  19. #349
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    and nani-s23, you forgot to answer me - how can Charles outqualify Vettel if the team does not send him out in critical minutes. very interested to read your theory
    Yes, Jock Clear is 50% to blame.

    Leclerc, IMO, is the other 50% to blame. (Why Leclerc Joe?? What did he do wrong). Leclerc posted a sub 1:12(and change I think????) before the whole weigh bridge debacle. Have we not seen Leclerc post sub 1:11's...enough to get him into the next qualifying stint....but he did'nt now this time . So, IMO, Leclerc is 50% to blame as well. Again, relying on that sub 1:12 time before the weigh bridge.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  20. #350
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I want to understand your point where does the team wantedly didn’t send Charles out on this track during quali n prioritise vettel?

    Regarding outqualify before this quali, you have the numbers right ? Those will speak.
    i'm saying that it looks like all their brainpower is going for serving a Vettel, because if they had any left, they would have seen that even MAG had better time and reacted to that. but no, they just speak about their calculated cut-off time and ignored the reality.
    so it was not Charles' fault that he didn't get proper chance to beat Vettel.

    and dear as you point so clearly out - Vettel is 4x WDC, Charles' is on his second season, but he has to be held back so that Vettel wouldn't start crying. quali standing after 5 races (and i won't count today's because it was such Ferrari ****-up) does not speak yet about anything
    not gonna change my profile picture

  21. #351
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Yes, Jock Clear is 50% to blame.

    Leclerc, IMO, is the other 50% to blame. (Why Leclerc Joe?? What did he do wrong). Leclerc posted a sub 1:12(and change I think????) before the whole weigh bridge debacle. Have we not seen Leclerc post sub 1:11's...enough to get him into the next qualifying stint....but he did'nt now this time . So, IMO, Leclerc is 50% to blame as well. Again, relying on that sub 1:12 time before the weigh bridge.
    I agree partially, but I don’t blame Lec.
    It’s jock clear & ferrari. They are not showing high standards at all.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  22. #352
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    You mean team wantedly didn’t send Lec out for the sake of vettel .
    Seriously your statements are really mind boggling.

    no i'm saying that all their effort went to save Vettel and they forgot about the other car
    not gonna change my profile picture

  23. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    i'm saying that it looks like all their brainpower is going for serving a Vettel, because if they had any left, they would have seen that even MAG had better time and reacted to that. but no, they just speak about their calculated cut-off time and ignored the reality.
    so it was not Charles' fault that he didn't get proper chance to beat Vettel.

    and dear as you point so clearly out - Vettel is 4x WDC, Charles' is on his second season, but he has to be held back so that Vettel wouldn't start crying. quali standing after 5 races (and i won't count today's because it was such Ferrari ****-up) does not speak yet about anything
    Oh quali performances till date doesn’t speak anything wow. So does race performance by Lec do speak everything now itself ??? Or at the season end.

    If it’s at season end, then let’s talk over here at same place during that time.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  24. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It’s jock clear & ferrari. They are not showing high standards at all.
    Well yes, in the whole big picture after 5 races....of course.

    But in this isolated case, Leclerc did lock-up during one of his laps. Again, Leclerc can post sub 1:11's when it counts but this time it did'nt.

    Maybe it's the drivers pushing an already "weak" car hard enough that they are making mistakes on the this particular track???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  25. #355
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Well yes, in the whole big picture after 5 races....of course.

    But in this isolated case, Leclerc did lock-up during one of his laps. Again, Leclerc can post sub 1:11's when it counts but this time it did'nt.

    Maybe it's the drivers pushing an already "weak" car hard enough that they are making mistakes on the this particular track???
    Yes to last point which u made.

    Drivers are pushing really hard & during this they are making mistakes.
    Particularly vettel. FP3, q1, q3.

    Same thing happened with Lec. Q1 mistake. Which proved costly to him.

    Interesting thing for both drivers they were struggling with front end left tyre lock up which shows car weakness.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  26. #356
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,481
    It's not Leclerc's fault at all. His times were competitive all session until they weren't.

    Every time, I think, "I am sure the team knows what they are doing," and then I am treated to what turns out to be an irretrievably stupid strategy.


    Disappointed Since 2010

  27. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    It's not Leclerc's fault at all. His times were competitive all session until they weren't.

    Every time, I think, "I am sure the team knows what they are doing," and then I am treated to what turns out to be an irretrievably stupid strategy.
    So you're saying before the weigh bridge debacle, Leclerc didn't have time to post sub 1:11's when it counted even though he's not 50% to blame???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  28. #358
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    197
    Just returned home from motorcycle trip, Ferrari didn't surprise as I can see, they ****ed up Leclerc's qualy and Vettel almost 3/4 slower that Merc and one RB ahead... Tomorrow the same thing, I am going to see Muse concert and after it I will just check another disappointing result and a weekend to forget and other bla bla.... Hard Ferrari fan day/months/years...

    Odesláno z mého Moto X4 pomocí Tapatalk

  29. #359
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,944
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    So you're saying before the weigh bridge debacle, Leclerc didn't have time to post sub 1:11's when it counted even though he's not 50% to blame???
    Yeah weigh bridge was his fault. Didn’t see that actually.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  30. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Yeah weigh bridge was his fault. Didn’t see that actually.
    But he had time to go out after the weigh bridge which I'm saying Jock Clear is 50% to blame.

    Before the weigh bridge debacle, Leclerc had all the time in the world to post sub 1:11's, which he's done before, but in this case he did'nt. Which is the other 50% to blame.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •