Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: When will this end????

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I don't think money would coax Flavio but love of the sport and Ferrari could!
    But he has already said he doesn't like the current F1 and who could blame him???
    I know I have often criticized him in the past on this forum but to be honest it was mainly his dress!!!!!
    As for his skills in getting the right people on board and motivating them he's good.
    Just look at Benetton 1994 & 1995 when he helped to steer a young Michael Schumacher to WDC in a car not far removed from where Renault are to-day.
    Personally I would have a problem with him re Singapore 2008. Could I put that to rest if he became operations manager or something like that well maybe………….if he let both drivers race
    Ferrari wouldn’t consider him because of his politics internally & controversies which he carries from the past.
    Which would be a remark to ferrari brand.

But to me personally Flávio is the right choice who keep & bring out the best from technical team.

I, for one, am kind of tired of the revolving door at Ferrari. I like the idea of giving the engineers and personnel we have some freedom to get creative without having to fear for their jobs. I also want to see Ferrari attract hot new talent so we can be dominant again. I say give Binotto some time to mature in his new role. I'm hoping he's smart enough to lead us to another great era. I still think the sf90 could be a great car once they figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I, for one, am kind of tired of the revolving door at Ferrari. I like the idea of giving the engineers and personnel we have some freedom to get creative without having to fear for their jobs. I also want to see Ferrari attract hot new talent so we can be dominant again. I say give Binotto some time to mature in his new role. I'm hoping he's smart enough to lead us to another great era. I still think the sf90 could be a great car once they figure it out.
    I agree. If the engineers know their jobs are constantly on the line, they may be more conservative and ere on the side of caution with the car design instead of going for broke. That approach will not yield a car that is capable of beating the Mercedes.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I agree. If the engineers know their jobs are constantly on the line, they may be more conservative and ere on the side of caution with the car design instead of going for broke. That approach will not yield a car that is capable of beating the Mercedes.
    But Binotto still needs some help on the less technical side, driver and team management at the circuits and media duties, then he can concentrate on delivering a car capable of beating the Mercs and RBs. He has too much responsibility to be able to deal with all of those issues at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    But Binotto still needs some help on the less technical side, driver and team management at the circuits and media duties, then he can concentrate on delivering a car capable of beating the Mercs and RBs. He has too much responsibility to be able to deal with all of those issues at the same time.
    I agree with that too!

Disappointed Since 2010