Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When will this end????

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    No not really. Brawn was not perfect either.....
    He made up a team and won the championship immediately. Ferrari in more than 10 years and billions and billions invested couldn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I'm starting to believe this sport isn't a sport at all... I honestly think it's orchestrated behind the scenes... not on a race by race basis, but rules are made to favor certain teams...

FIFA also runs that way IMHO... the referees are bought and paid for....

#conspiracytheorist
    Welcome to the dark side...lol I have been saying this for years. Ferrari had their chance, then RB, now it’s Merc. Next will probably be Mclaren...or they will orchestrate a “huge Williams turn around”.

Can Ferrari really be this bad? This clueless? Make this many mistakes? Clearly something must be going on that’s beyond all of us.

Though hearing Greig admit defeat is very strange and worrisome. To answer your question, I do not know who could get this team back on track. Or who would even want to...the pressure in Maranello, in Italy and from the tifosi world wide is a lot of pressure to handle. Maybe to much for most. It seems Marchione was getting somewhere...to bad his life was taken to early.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I agree totally
    Lets get a professional team boss. An individual that has the credibility to do the job at hand. That goes for everyone in the team . We need to hire/employ the correct people that are the best available in their positions.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Welcome to the dark side...lol I have been saying this for years. Ferrari had their chance, then RB, now it’s Merc. Next will probably be Mclaren...or they will orchestrate a “huge Williams turn around”.

Can Ferrari really be this bad? This clueless? Make this many mistakes? Clearly something must be going on that’s beyond all of us.

Though hearing Greig admit defeat is very strange and worrisome. To answer your question, I do not know who could get this team back on track. Or who would even want to...the pressure in Maranello, in Italy and from the tifosi world wide is a lot of pressure to handle. Maybe to much for most. It seems Marchione was getting somewhere...to bad his life was taken to early.
    Re: the dark side ---> meditate on this I will.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    He made up a team and won the championship immediately. Ferrari in more than 10 years and billions and billions invested couldn't do that.
    When? you mean when he got the car designed by Toyota? Was hardly his leadership lol
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    I agree totally
    Lets get a professional team boss. An individual that has the credibility to do the job at hand. That goes for everyone in the team . We need to hire/employ the correct people that are the best available in their positions.
    We tried with Adrian Newey.....3x making lucrative offers. He denied all 3. Newey is happy where he is at from a financial and locality perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    We tried with Adrian Newey.....3x making lucrative offers. He denied all 3. Newey is happy where he is at.
    Lot of them not showing their interests to shift their family to Italy rather than not working with ferrari.

The team did have James Allison who appears to be doing a decent job at Mercedes - I don't think he has to wrestle car design direction with CEO of Mercedes.
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    We tried with Adrian Newey.....3x making lucrative offers. He denied all 3. Newey is happy where he is at from a financial and locality perspective.
    Maybe bring back Luca D? Or Flavio B? Clearly they have winning pedigree, and will keep Ferrari happy as they are Italian.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    The team did have James Allison who appears to be doing a decent job at Mercedes - I don't think he has to wrestle car design direction with CEO of Mercedes.
    +1

We've had good people but they end up leaving.

I am very much out of the loop when it comes to F1 at the moment, have just lost interest over the past while for many and various reasons - but I had the misfortune to watch quali today, and Ferrari were just embarrassing! I don't know what on earth is going on with Seb, and don't even get me started on Leclerc not going out again.

It seemed like things were going in a good direction last season (car-wise anyway... saying nothing about Seb's incidents) and now we're in a complete mess? I am no glory-hunter but nothing will convince me to get hooked on F1 again while Merc are back dominating and Ferrari are out there making absolute of themselves.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Wasn’t their a great LeMans sports director McLaren recently hired?
    Andreas Seidl he was head of Porsche LMP1 pogramme
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Flavio Briatore could be a good option to lead the team.

Team is clueless and is heading in no direction....what will it take for Ferrari to hire a Wolf or Horner etc? Promoting from within is clearly not working since Todt left yet we seem unwilling to look outside of the team for some sort of direction and actual leadership.
    Bring back Ross Brawn.

Pat Symonds isn’t with a team, I’m sure he could run strategy a lot better.

When? you mean when he got the car designed by Toyota? Was hardly his leadership lol
    actually it was Honda he took over in 2009.....and by then Honda already had the 2009 contender built up wiht the double diffuser and all....so all credit is NOT Ross's....but actually honda

no one really knows if honda woudl have been that good in 2009 if they would have stuck around with their honda engine.....maybe a combination of Merc engine and double diffuser made Brrawn GP so succesfull
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Maybe bring back Luca D? Or Flavio B? Clearly they have winning pedigree, and will keep Ferrari happy as they are Italian.
    Luca D was NEVER a team principle....he was the president of Ferrari....maybe Flavio would be OK'ish.....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

IMHO we had a good leader in Arrivabene.
    he made mistakes and maybe did not make himself too popular in the media but the team was making progress.

There is always a better choice but he was the best we have had in years.
    Life might be hard, Concrete is a lot harder

When will this end????

After FP3 yesterday I had some home Leclerc could at least challenge a bit, but I was lucky not to watch Q. I was driving and while waiting in a traffic jam I had a brief look at the standings and saw Leclerc was our. I thought he crashed, but they read the team didn’t send him out again.

I couldn’t believe it. They are completely clueless and useless and they will screw up his strategy for the race I’m sure (if there can be any strategy in Monaco). When I thought it couldn’t get any worse, they prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put Charles in charge of his position with the team as their #1 driver so as to just win and at least do a podium. The car is not the problem, it's the team not letting Charles use the car . R Bull seems to be doing O K for a not top team; by letting their drivers drive. Using great, down force , aerodynamics and all other tech. to get Charles' car back in the pit in a hurry needs to be explained. Ferrari is sending out the at least 2nd best car on the track. I believe Seb is not aerodynamically fit to be #1, he doesn't sit with enough down force while on turns.
    What ended is Lewis letting Bottas do poles; and wins.

Ferrari at this point can't even organise a big drink in a pub full of beer how very sad.��

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsomx View Post
    he made mistakes and maybe did not make himself too popular in the media but the team was making progress.

But Binotto was not interested in working with him. So Ferrari had to take a decision - support Arrivabene and lose Binotto or support Binotto by getting rid of Arrivabene.

anyone already send this to Ferrari? https://youtu.be/mUmU5amLy9Y
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Just put Charles in charge of his position with the team as their #1 driver so as to just win and at least do a podium. The car is not the problem, it's the team not letting Charles use the car . R Bull seems to be doing O K for a not top team; by letting their drivers drive. Using great, down force , aerodynamics and all other tech. to get Charles' car back in the pit in a hurry needs to be explained. Ferrari is sending out the at least 2nd best car on the track. I believe Seb is not aerodynamically fit to be #1, he doesn't sit with enough down force while on turns.
    What ended is Lewis letting Bottas do poles; and wins.
    Whaaaaaat a statement car is not the problem ....
    I think your are seeing different F1

Quote Originally Posted by Grinsomx View Post

Ferrari probably gave in to Binotto, who again probably gave some sort of an ultimatum. Don't know if we were better with Arrivabene, but I also believe he was the best we had in years. Nice progress from being a midfield car in 2014, to wins in 2015 and to fighting for the championship in 2018.

Tony , you sound just like McLaren fan ...15 years ago .

Vettel is the problem .

Quote Originally Posted by Bikus View Post
    Tony , you sound just like McLaren fan ...15 years ago .

Vettel is the problem .

Forza Ferrari

VAMOS PAPAYAS....

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Whaaaaaat a statement car is not the problem ....
    I think your are seeing different F1
    The car crashed out in practice 3 on it's own Seb had nothing to do with it! SEb should switch to a different F-1 , F- Ice scating!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    The car crashed out in practice 3 on it's own Seb had nothing to do with it! SEb should switch to a different F-1 , F- Ice scating!
    Yeah the same thing with Charles in Baku .
    I’ve mentioned clearly it’s vet mistake, but atleast you don’t that have kindness to accept Charles did commit mistakes