Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vettel to retire end of season?

I don’t think it’s true. If it’s true, I’m more happy.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Totally agree but I think or rather hope its only media hype.
    I think its all linked to Flavio being employed by Ferrari to manage the team and who would he love to have with him.............his favourite Alonso!!!!
    All hype to try and keep us interested.
    Nowhere nor any news supporting Flavio employed ferrari. It’s just media

Leo Turrini

At the moment nobody at Ferrari wants to see Vettel leave. In Maranello, they are well aware that Captain America could drive the car, but he would not be able to win the championship.

I doubt Briatore at his age would be keen to take on such a big job as turning things round at Ferrari F1.
    I see Briatore and Alonso as the past, not the future.

While there are those that spend energy arguing about who is better , ie. Seb or Charles, it would be wise to remember that at the end of the day, what should matter is the benefit of Ferrari.

We, the fans, should care bout the cars finishing in the front row, not really caring who is the driver who drives them.

The drivers are there to get a WDC , granted, but at the end of the day, they are employed by Ferrari, they drive for Ferrari and that's pretty much it.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Ferrari winning WCC is for sure what every true Ferrari fan wants. Drivers have fans also. Wanting your favorite driver to be the best at each race is a big part of enjoying the sport, F-1. Charles' success is Ferrari's also. The same goes for wishing the best to Seb. The one you wish the best tires on his car is the one you are a fan of . Both guys points count for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    While there are those that spend energy arguing about who is better , ie. Seb or Charles, it would be wise to remember that at the end of the day, what should matter is the benefit of Ferrari.

We, the fans, should care bout the cars finishing in the front row, not really caring who is the driver who drives them.

The drivers are there to get a WDC , granted, but at the end of the day, they are employed by Ferrari, they drive for Ferrari and that's pretty much it.
    This is true, but many fans still hold the view of "may the best man win." We all want to see Ferrari win, but some don't want to see one Ferrari driver achieving artificial results over another Ferrari driver. The way the team tried to hold Leclerc back in Bahrain, and how they used him in China were the two most egregious examples. Just let them race! Hamilton and Bottas seem to be able to.

Disappointed Since 2010

In addition, for all of my recent criticisms of Vettel, I admire his desire to win with Ferrari and not throw in the towel quite yet, especially since the team presents as completely hopeless.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Leo Turrini

Not this year, but maybe yes in 2018.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/vettel...o-stop-racing/

Vettel: I’m not about to stop racing

“I’m not about to stop,” he told Auto Bild Motorsport.

“Formula One is still a lot of fun for me, and I still have something to do at Ferrari.”

End thread/ lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/vettel...o-stop-racing/

Vettel: I’m not about to stop racing

“I’m not about to stop,” he told Auto Bild Motorsport.

“Formula One is still a lot of fun for me, and I still have something to do at Ferrari.”

End thread/ lol
    +1
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Seb won't win the title this year. How many drivers have won another title after a 7 year gap? Not many, he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Seb won't win the title this year. How many drivers have won another title after a 7 year gap? Not many, he knows it.
    How many drivers get paid like their still WDCs. after 7 yrs. ? I can't blame Seb for saying F-1 is still fun for him and he still has something to do at Ferrari. Get paid! I do believe he's giving his best every race.