Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FLH – FormulaLewisHamilton – FMP – FormulaMercPirelli - The end of F1 as we know it

Today I logged out of the Autosport forum for the last time. I have been posting there for over a decade but I just got utterly sick of the biased mods and heavily pro Hamilton forum, even the mods are Lewis fans.

There's even a thread there with people counting down the races until ham beats all Schumachers records and it's full of ppl cheering him on and posting nasty things about MS. things the mods would delete if you said it about hamilton.

I am done forever with that place, it's nothing but a Lewis fanboy site.

Thank heavens for this forum!!

I agree with the first post here,f1 is corrupt right now and heavily in favour of merc/lewis. My wife said this
    "They changed the rules all the time to stop MS winning, why have they not done it for lewis? Think if he was not a brit they would"

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Except Lewis has the backing from FIA & Mercs.

Ferrari doesn’t have that.
    You want Merc backing Ferrari ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You want Merc backing Ferrari ?
    Atleast not FIA backing mercs

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Atleast not FIA backing mercs
    A lot of fans here refer to Todt as the legendary Todt. An F I A bum is what I call him.

A lot of fans here refer to Todt as the legendary Todt. An F I A bum is what I call him.
    A lot of people play it easy and loose with the term legendary on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    lol. what a childish title to a thread. And short sighted too.

Am sure everyone is gutted by the canadian GP incident, but there is no reason to think we were singled out and its a conspiracy.
    I've posted a video on the race thread which shows max getting a 5 sec penalty for an almost identical infringement. And it was when he blocked kimi (in a ferrari no less) while returning to the track. Didnt hear any moans that time that it was Formula kimi raikkonen or ferrari or pirelli then. Why now?
    It’s not childish, and my opinion is shared by countless others. People who can’t see the bias and favouritism towards Mercedes and Hamilton are blind, ignorant and just plain out to lunch. It’s real and it exists, wake up - where there is money there is corruption. End/
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    Today I logged out of the Autosport forum for the last time. I have been posting there for over a decade but I just got utterly sick of the biased mods and heavily pro Hamilton forum, even the mods are Lewis fans.

There's even a thread there with people counting down the races until ham beats all Schumachers records and it's full of ppl cheering him on and posting nasty things about MS. things the mods would delete if you said it about hamilton.

I am done forever with that place, it's nothing but a Lewis fanboy site.

Thank heavens for this forum!!

I agree with the first post here,f1 is corrupt right now and heavily in favour of merc/lewis. My wife said this
    "They changed the rules all the time to stop MS winning, why have they not done it for lewis? Think if he was not a brit they would"
    I’m sorry but you are deluded. I’ve seen that thread and there is both supporters and non-supporters contributing. As for the mods, no, they are not. There is probs one, but they do not let that interfere.

Seriously, unless they are blowing smoke up Ferrari’s **** you think they are biased, the same with sky, bbc, etc. The problem isn’t with them, it’s with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    It’s not childish, and my opinion is shared by countless others. People who can’t see the bias and favouritism towards Mercedes and Hamilton are blind, ignorant and just plain out to lunch. It’s real and it exists, wake up - where there is money there is corruption. End/
    Did this corruption tell Ferrari to design a chassis that lacked downforce this year.
    Did this corruption keep telling Vettel to spin.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Did this corruption tell Ferrari to design a chassis that lacked downforce this year.
    Did this corruption keep telling Vettel to spin.
    No, but it did tell only 1 team to design a car to perfectly heat tires while 9 other teams built the chassis to cool them. Strange that 1 team knew; only 1.

#wakeup

Edit - it also stopped Ferrari when they finally caught up to Mercedes. Our wings got clipped to make sure more years of Mercedes titles and Hamilton records.
    Last edited by ferrari1.8t; 16th June 2019 at 00:02.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

I’m sorry but you are deluded. I’ve seen that thread and there is both supporters and non-supporters contributing. As for the mods, no, they are not. There is probs one, but they do not let that interfere.

Seriously, unless they are blowing smoke up Ferrari’s **** you think they are biased, the same with sky, bbc, etc. The problem isn’t with them, it’s with you.
    Utter codswallop. You have to be blind not to see the corruption in F1 right now and toxic places like the autosport forum just love it because their child of light is getting everything handed to him on a plate and they love it.

And quite frankly if you don't think Sky are heavily merc/lewis biased then you need to get your eyes/hearing tested because it's blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    512 RT went off on a few wild tangents but overall, I think his core idea is sound. There was a grander, long term plan. Maybe he is Fox Molder looking for little green men, maybe he is right. It is hard to tell but what is undeniable is that it would appear, from the outside, as a well orchestrated plan. I don't know if Lewis is a queen, but he IS a drama queen. And if he likes dudes, I don't think it matters in 2019.

Put down the cannoli and back away from the keyboard there Joseppi. If it wasn't for America, you would be speaking German right now.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled program.
    The thing is that I don't care if I got flack and criticism because I said so early on in my previous post. Days later now I actually thought I would get a lot more negative comments than I did (Lewis being gay should have been a huge no-no but apparently not...). Griegs and evo spooks negative comments I counted on but it seems some others have stayed away to heckle me. Maybe they feel that I'm right but stay away to comment because they don't want to make "fools" out of themselves. I don't care, I'v been here since 2005, contributed to Felipe, to the board, I can contribute more but I will not be taken for a ride by Liberty, FIA, Brawn, Todt and Toto Wolff. And especiallt by so-called fellow Tifosi.

F1 is alive for this year and the next (2020) but in reality is has been dead for a decade and the final nails were put into Bernie's casket...so to speak. He's still alive.

You have seen nothing yet. It will all get even more wrong, ludicrous and distasteful.

Sure, I can drop the sexuality part, but why should I? Ayrton had a helmet boy carying his helmet. People thought it was strange and Nelson called him out. It was in the media for a few weeks and then died. Lewis...Ayrton...a lot of talk.

Again, I don't care if I get stuff thrown at me. Just look at the future and the next few years. My plan was to endure to the of 2020. I don't think I will because of what happend in Canada with Seb's penalty. I think I get off this year. I still want to watch Spa and Monza this year, even Silverstone but I will make up mind this coming week if I'll watch the french GP and F1 ever again. It depends on the Ferrari review of Montreal. Right now, I can easily just stop caring. No sweat.
    Last edited by 512 TR; 16th June 2019 at 03:16.

Most won't reply as it's clearly pointless I would not take that as people agreeing with you Again with the gay stuff? obviously it bothers you but I imagine the vast majority are not living in the dark ages.
    Forza Ferrari

No, but it did tell only 1 team to design a car to perfectly heat tires while 9 other teams built the chassis to cool them. Strange that 1 team knew; only 1.

#wakeup

Edit - it also stopped Ferrari when they finally caught up to Mercedes. Our wings got clipped to make sure more years of Mercedes titles and Hamilton records.
    On the last race of the season Merc rang with tyre sensors
    This meant they could run the sensors in the testing

No other team ran them in the race and so couldn’t in testing. Blame the other teams for that.

Biased person complaining of bias hmmmm

On the last race of the season Merc rang with tyre sensors
    This meant they could run the sensors in the testing

No other team ran them in the race and so couldn’t in testing. Blame the other teams for that.

Biased person complaining of bias hmmmm
    Trying to make sense of what you wrote, but I can’t. Regardless I think you are blind. I understand it’s easier to blame Ferrari for incompetence, or Vettel for mistakes - however 9 other extremely capable teams couldn’t even get a sniff of Merc for the last 6 years. When they did, rules suddenly change again. Something is up.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Trying to make sense of what you wrote, but I can’t. Regardless I think you are blind. I understand it’s easier to blame Ferrari for incompetence, or Vettel for mistakes - however 9 other extremely capable teams couldn’t even get a sniff of Merc for the last 6 years. When they did, rules suddenly change again. Something is up.
    Merc ran with a tyre sensor in the last race of the season.

There was a test right after that with next seasons tyres but the rule was that the cars must be identical to the ones that ran in the last race, only Merc was bright enough to run with sensors in the race,

So, you are now unhappy that rule changes that the other teams agreed to helped Merc?
    Even though you keep asking for rule change....

Merc ran with a tyre sensor in the last race of the season.

There was a test right after that with next seasons tyres but the rule was that the cars must be identical to the ones that ran in the last race, only Merc was bright enough to run with sensors in the race,

So, you are now unhappy that rule changes that the other teams agreed to helped Merc?
    Even though you keep asking for rule change....
    Merc was bright enough? Or Pirelli needed that info to create the perfect Merc-spec tire?

Whos asking for a rule change? I’m asking for the covers to come off of this corruption that has handed Mercedes and Hamilton 5 straight titles. Enough is enough.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Merc was bright enough? Or Pirelli needed that info to create the perfect Merc-spec tire?

Whos asking for a rule change? I’m asking for the covers to come off of this corruption that has handed Mercedes and Hamilton 5 straight titles. Enough is enough.
    Embarrassing.

512 RT, Ayrton Senna was with his women Adriane Galisteu untill 1994 when he died. Look her up if you never heard of her. She is among the most beautiful and successful women till today ! As far as Lewis, Seb, Prost, and whoever else WDC , you might be wondering about, I'm not sure . And who cares?

[QUOTE=
    I've posted a video on the race thread which shows max getting a 5 sec penalty for an almost identical infringement. And it was when he blocked kimi (in a ferrari no less) while returning to the track. Didnt hear any moans that time that it was Formula kimi raikkonen or ferrari or pirelli then. Why now?[/QUOTE]

HAM also pulled a similar/worse one on RIC in Monaco 2016 except there was no penalty. Your example demonstrates the rules are being applied consistently <unless> it goes against HAM. Which is the point of this thread.

Ferrari is, was, and will always be the heart of F-1 racing, even in the hearts of the drivers. Why then is Lewis singled out as the chosen one by the rule makers, F I A and the news? What does he have going for him? It can't be the team Merc is now more liked and respected in F-1 than Ferrari by those in charge. Seb and Charles need pole and 1,2 finishes to finish Lewis and Merc as the favorites. Seb is no rookie, he has what it takes. Also; Ferrari is no new team.

Ferrari is, was, and will always be the heart of F-1 racing, even in the hearts of the drivers. Why then is Lewis singled out as the chosen one by the rule makers, F I A and the news? What does he have going for him? It can't be the team Merc is now more liked and respected in F-1 than Ferrari by those in charge. Seb and Charles need pole and 1,2 finishes to finish Lewis and Merc as the favorites. Seb is no rookie, he has what it takes. Also; Ferrari is no new team.
    yes it's true, seb is NO rookie YET he keeps making rookie mistakes and spins like a ballerina....mind you the car doesn't help him, he really misses teh EBD from the red bull days....so i guess it comes down to Ferrari working day and night to give him and Charles a better car to claim a bunch of 1-2's and then we'll see Toto crying and going to the FIA and ask them to screwteneer us some more as to WHY we're so fast and to install some more sensors on our cars to slow us down.....

Merc tyranny will NOT end so long as the corrupt FIA keeps taking teh money that Merc is pumping into their pockets....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

So I'll say extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Bad calls, stupid decisions, the wrong direction(s)? Yes.

The business side of things riding what is profitable? Yes.

Politics and arm-twisting? Absolutely.

I am, however, wary to outright claim a massive conspiracy. I see no good, profitable long-term motive for those that would be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post

Sure, I can drop the sexuality part, but why should I?
    Because it is irrelevant to the matter at hand. I don't see how it matters if anyone is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yes it's true, seb is NO rookie YET he keeps making rookie mistakes and spins like a ballerina....mind you the car doesn't help him, he really misses teh EBD from the red bull days....so i guess it comes down to Ferrari working day and night to give him and Charles a better car to claim a bunch of 1-2's and then we'll see Toto crying and going to the FIA and ask them to screwteneer us some more as to WHY we're so fast and to install some more sensors on our cars to slow us down.....

Merc tyranny will NOT end so long as the corrupt FIA keeps taking teh money that Merc is pumping into their pockets....
    Yeah it be bad if they got more money then anyone else for just turning up or a veto on rules

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Most won't reply as it's clearly pointless I would not take that as people agreeing with you Again with the gay stuff? obviously it bothers you but I imagine the vast majority are not living in the dark ages.
    512 RT, Ayrton Senna was with his women Adriane Galisteu untill 1994 when he died. Look her up if you never heard of her. She is among the most beautiful and successful women till today ! As far as Lewis, Seb, Prost, and whoever else WDC , you might be wondering about, I'm not sure . And who cares?
    You are both missing the point and you just proved to me how most feel (the masses) because you two are some of the most vocal members on this forum (judging by your post counts). So my initial "long rant" had 5-6 paragraphs of the recent history of F1 and you two just had to focus on Lewis maybe being gay, along with Ayrton. That's not the point. Greig says it's not the "dark ages" anymore? Didn't gays and lesbians exist in the middle ages as well? I think Rowan Atkinson played a good one in "Blackadder" to prove a point. And Brembo "Ayrton was seen with the most beautiful women". Yes he was and that's what's strange. Elton John, for instance, was married for years to a woman before he stepped out... you're all missing the point. It's not about depraved sexuality, it's about major change. The more the elites can shake up things the more they stay in power. So they are doing that to Formula 1 as well. SHAKE THINGS UP without any consequence thought. Because if they think about the consequences too long chances are some people will catch up and start to call them out. That's what the elites are most afraid of, ordinary people calling them out.

I will now tell you why I know why I have lost interest in F1. I didn't happen over night. What happend in Montreal with Seb's penalty was the last nail. But the first nail is what really counts. I used to be a HUGE Manchester United Football Club supporter. I started to follow United one year prior to Ferguson taking over (meaning 1985 and I was 8 years old). The 1985 FA Cup-final was the first United game I ever saw and it was on swedish TV. I was hooked after that. Decades come and decades go (along with favorite players, seasons, games etc). I was in Barcelona, for the CL final in 1999 (to name ONE game). Decades later a player named Roy Keane quit United in 2005 (he played one more year for Celtic). Back then I didn't know my interest in football would die off, completely (for the whole sport). But it happened years after Keane quit the game. That day dawned on me some day in 2009 though. The analogy is the same now. I have clearly just followed F1 since Bernie was ousted for the same reason I for a few years cared about football after Keane quit. Today I know that I really didn't have my heart in it when my favorite player of all time quit. I now know that Bernie Ecclestone (still living) was my favorite character in F1 (obviously behind Enzo Ferrari). So january 2017, when "they" slammed the door on Bernie in F1 is just like that very day Keane quit top level football. It's the same feeling just differently lived through. For me that is it. And there is no way going back. F1 is now dead for me.

I hoped I could stick with it until 2020 but I can't. "They" slammed the last nail into Formula 1 on june 9, 2019 with Sebastian Vettels 5 second penalty. Truth is though "they" slammed the first nail into the coffin when Bernie Eccelstone was ousted. "They" did so by the help of Jean Todt and Ross Brawn...and most likely Luca di Montezemolo as well. Psychopaths always destroy everything. ALWAYS! Everyone has his own history. The above is mine, no more, no less. One day you will too find out football and Formula 1 is dead.
    Last edited by 512 TR; 23rd June 2019 at 01:49.

I for one can't wait for F-1 to rise from the dead today! It should be exciting who gets on the podium.

I for one can't wait for F-1 to rise from the dead today! It should be exciting who gets on the podium.
    Then you're waiting for the impossible. I know perfectly well what has happened at Paul Ricard, so far, this weekend. Why you ask, if I don't care? Because there's always a "down period" to get out of something. If you invest decades of your time into something you just don't get off instantly. So we have seen Lewis, again, getting away with questionable driving in FP. He used to ger reprimands for that stuff earlier...now nothing. Which infact is good, driving like that (or Seb's in Montreal or Lewis in Monaco 2016 and Mexico 2018 etc) shouldn't be an offense that gets you a penalty. Max was right when he basicly said "I didin't want to put Lewis in a bad spot/position because we're not fighting with them...". Fair, OK. Max has risen in my eyes with that comment. He's learing and he's learning fast and I know you like him.

To the race, the French GP of 2019. It doesn't matter what happens. Even if both Mercs should DNF and Ferrari somehow scores a 1-2 with Charles and Seb, it doesn't matter. When you kill something it's dead forever. People who can't seem to understand that the last nail in the Formula 1 coffin was slammed shut on june 9 2019 in Montreal are just dragging this out for no purpose whatsoever. I've read comments on this forum in the last weeks that were more FINAL than mine. I understand those people/usernames perfectly. It's over, done, dusted and burried.

If Ferrari, the entire company and marque, had any balls they would seek their fortune elsewhere. Formula 1 is dead. DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Then you're waiting for the impossible. I know perfectly well what has happened at Paul Ricard, so far, this weekend. Why you ask, if I don't care? Because there's always a "down period" to get out of something. If you invest decades of your time into something you just don't get off instantly. So we have seen Lewis, again, getting away with questionable driving in FP. He used to ger reprimands for that stuff earlier...now nothing. Which infact is good, driving like that (or Seb's in Montreal or Lewis in Monaco 2016 and Mexico 2018 etc) shouldn't be an offense that gets you a penalty. Max was right when he basicly said "I didin't want to put Lewis in a bad spot/position because we're not fighting with them...". Fair, OK. Max has risen in my eyes with that comment. He's learing and he's learning fast and I know you like him.

To the race, the French GP of 2019. It doesn't matter what happens. Even if both Mercs should DNF and Ferrari somehow scores a 1-2 with Charles and Seb, it doesn't matter. When you kill something it's dead forever. People who can't seem to understand that the last nail in the Formula 1 coffin was slammed shut on june 9 2019 in Montreal are just dragging this out for no purpose whatsoever. I've read comments on this forum in the last weeks that were more FINAL than mine. I understand those people/usernames perfectly. It's over, done, dusted and burried.

If Ferrari, the entire company and marque, had any balls they would seek their fortune elsewhere. Formula 1 is dead. DEAD!
    It looks like Liberty Media's takeover really was the turning point.

My friend 512 TR, calm down ! I'm a Ferrari #2 driver fan ever since Rubens, and now there's Charles! Max never gives up a second while racing. It helps make my race stay exciting. I have to believe that when Ferrari was unbeatable, all the other teams fans felt as we Ferrari fans feel now. F1 isn't dead, it's in a coma !

I have to believe that when Ferrari was unbeatable, all the other teams fans felt as we Ferrari fans feel now. F1 isn't dead, it's in a coma !
    What was Ferrari's longest winning streak vs Mercedes's?

Disappointed Since 2010