Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FrenchGP: Practices & Qualifying

Last lap

Hamilton 1m35.246
    Bottas 1m35.655
    Vettel 1m36.976
    Max 1m36.387

All on medium tyres...this is going to be a slaughter...

Leclerc's first lap on mediums: 1m36.307,

Last lap Hamilton: 1m35.514, but his tyres are 6 laps older

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Kravitz responded in that since it's FP a reprimand looks likely. Had it been Quali or Race, then a severe penalty would apply.
    That’s not how it works in PlayStation

F I A dismiss appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    F I A dismiss appeal.
    I didn't expect anything different and the examination of Lewis today is probably also a dud...

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    F I A dismiss appeal.
    Yep, so no change in the Lewis-Vettel incident.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    That’s not how it works in PlayStation
    Verstappen will be reprimended due to blatant attempt to use the track in the close vicinity of Hamilton.

Kravitz responded in that since it's LH a reprimand looks likely. Had it been Seb or Charles, then a severe penalty would apply.
    corrected

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Verstappen will be reprimended due to blatant attempt to use the track in the close vicinity of Hamilton.

Whoever comes close to Ham, they are definitely in hot seat.

Ham was given just a reprimand for the incident in FP2

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Like we ware expecting anything else!?

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Keep laughing, what a disgrace this sport is. Disgusting farce.

-sky’s reporting “he obviously didn’t see him, and he waved sorry, so it’s ok” let’s all kiss Hamilton’s rear and make sure he has another “flawless” weekend. So sick. This sport is not good for my health, I’m out.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Sorry my correction. Not even a reprimand given to Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Sorry my correction. Not even a reprimand given to Lewis

2011, Spain, Hamilton sets personal best time in sector two during the race while yellow flags are displayed. Result:Reprimand. 2017 Belgian GP, Kimi gets a 10 second stop and go for something similar. How is there no bias towards Mercedes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    2011, Spain, Hamilton sets personal best time in sector two during the race while yellow flags are displayed. Result:Reprimand. 2017 Belgian GP, Kimi gets a 10 second stop and go for something similar. How is there no bias towards Mercedes?
    The bias and favouritism is so overwhelmingly blatant now.

Hopefully there are still other ways for Ferrari to challenge the 'decision'

I wish Ferrari would leave F1 and form a rival championship as they have threatened to do before.

The thing is when it comes to Lewis often times they issue a reprimand to him. Whenever it's a Ferrari be sure to swallow a Penalty and keeping your fingers crossed for it not being too severe....

Today's practice session was depressing to say the least. I hope the team is holding something back and will turn it around, because if not then I don't see any point turning up for sunday's race. I've had enough of seeing a Mercedes driver at the top step of the podium.

An evaluation day

Le Castellet, 21 June 2019 – It was a very busy free practice Friday for Scuderia Ferrari in preparation for the French Grand Prix. Charles Leclerc and Sebastian Vettel worked on evaluating various updates brought to the Le Castellet circuit, as well as getting on with the usual qualifying and race preparation.

FP1. In the first session, the two SF90s took to the track for a few laps before pitting to have fitted some new components introduced for the French race. Charles and Sebastian then returned on track running just the Soft tyres, doing 21 and 22 laps respectively. The man from Monaco had a best lap of 1.33.111, which put him third, while the German was fifth in 1’33”790.

FP2. At the start of the afternoon session, Sebastian went out first on Medium then on Soft tyres while Charles ran the Medium compound. Both men then did some low fuel runs during which they set their fastest lap times. The number 16 SF90 stopped the clocks in 1.31.586, while in car number 5, Sebastian did a 1.31.665. In the second half of the session they also did some high fuel load runs to simulate some sections of the race, while assessing the behaviour of the car and tyres when track temperatures were in excess of 50 degrees.

Programme. The final free practice session starts at noon tomorrow, while qualifying gets underway at 3 pm. The 60th French Grand Prix begins on Sunday at 15.10.

Charles Leclerc #16
    “I am generally happy with how our sessions went today. The feeling in the car was good and we tested some new parts. We are confident but we still have a lot of work ahead of us to put the car in the best condition for a strong qualifying.
    Our competitors are strong and we must focus on ourselves to really put everything together for tomorrow. It was fun to drive on this circuit again. It is a bit of a different track to the others because the walls are so far away that you can push and try more during practice. I look forward to being back in the car tomorrow morning.”

Sebastian Vettel #5
    ”I would say we have a lot of work ahead of us since not all the new parts we have here performed exactly as expected. I think we have a lot of data to analyze overnight, to possibly have a bit better performance tomorrow. On the Canada matter I would say we felt that we didn’t share the opinion of the stewards during the race in Canada and we thought that we could bring something new. It is disappointing that the matter is not going any further but that is what we have now and so we have to move on.”
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Sebastian Vettel #5
    ”I would say we have a lot of work ahead of us since not all the new parts we have here performed exactly as expected.

That's good news! It seems the correlation with our windtunnel seems to work.

Sebastian Vettel #5
    ”I would say we have a lot of work ahead of us since not all the new parts we have here performed exactly as expected.

That's good news! It seems the correlation with our windtunnel seems to work.
    ????????????
    To me ,its the exact opposite.
    He said that the parts DIDN'T work US EXPECTED. So they saw something else in the tunnel/simulator and dint see that today on the track !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    ????????????
    To me ,its the exact opposite.
    He said that the parts DIDN'T work US EXPECTED. So they saw something else in the tunnel/simulator and dint see that today on the track !!!!
    Oops you are right. Damn I was too hopeful i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Charles Leclerc #16
    “I am generally happy with how our sessions went today. The feeling in the car was good and we tested some new parts. We are confident but we still have a lot of work ahead of us to put the car in the best condition for a strong qualifying.
    Our competitors are strong and we must focus on ourselves to really put everything together for tomorrow. ”
    Great attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    The bias and favouritism is so overwhelmingly blatant now.

Hopefully there are still other ways for Ferrari to challenge the 'decision'

I wish Ferrari would leave F1 and form a rival championship as they have threatened to do before.
    The thing is when it comes to Lewis often times they issue a reprimand to him. Whenever it's a Ferrari be sure to swallow a Penalty and keeping your fingers crossed for it not being too severe....
    It’s sad really, and I agree that Ferrari should leave F1. There is nothing left to say.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilt...ck-verstappen/

Hamilton: Not my intention to block Verstappen

But it was Vettel’s intention to block the princess I guess. The bias is real.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Great attitude.

x2. I really like Leclerc’s demeanour and maturity.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

hard wind looks like, and sunny

I cannot believe that Seb is only 62 points behind Hamilton.

Ferrari have opted to do away with there new floor and diffuser and opted to keep the new front wing configuration and rear wing.

Jean Alesi in the house