Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2019 FrenchGP: Practices & Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Even 1st place is sealed who has the strongest car along with favoured tyres. People still watch due to ferrari most of them.
    Not who drives the car. It’s the brand which has rich history. Not like energy drink company & taxi car .
    So fans will be happy with Lewis and Max @ Ferrari together winning WDC, WCC . It's the brand that wins not the drivers. Oh ! And the tires count more than who's driving.

Racing fans will always watch f1 whilst Ferrari race.Mercedes are winning yes but they are not f1.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    So fans will be happy with Lewis and Max @ Ferrari together winning WDC, WCC . It's the brand that wins not the drivers. Oh ! And the tires count more than who's driving.
    Lewis & Max together .... hilarious
    You seem to be expecting a lot more than Ham himself doesn’t think to team with max or vice versa.
    Forgot Abu Dhabi Radio 2016?

I guess there is not much to talk about without repeating the same old discussions on the forum.I guess that silence can be a good thing also it is a time to heal yes we are a battered group but the wounds will heal.

It's a shame that Vettel faced issues in Q3 otherwise he could have sneaked onto the front row. As Mercedes said, his Q2 lap on Mediums was as good as theirs, only Bottas was faster. And Vettel also later mentioned that on some laps, he had really good feeling, that Q2 lap was what Vettel was referring to. That lap was also 2 tenths faster than Leclerc's.

In Q3, Leclerc was 3 and a half tenths slower than 2nd placed Bottas, Vettel could have come very close to beating Bottas' time.

That would also mean Vettel within half a second of Mercedes on a track which Binotto said is similar to Barcelona, also coupled with the fact that the new bits brought here only provided the direction for future, things are starting to look a bit sunny. Maybe Binotto can quickly solve those issues and after summer break, Ferrari can regularly fight Mercedes for pole positions.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post

That would also mean Vettel within half a second of Mercedes on a track which Binotto said is similar to Barcelona, also coupled with the fact that the new bits brought here only provided the direction for future, things are starting to look a bit sunny. Maybe Binotto can quickly solve those issues and after summer break, Ferrari can regularly fight Mercedes for pole positions.

I agree, we are on the right direction now.

Seb needs to go on his honeymoon and come back a new man !!

Perhaps you have a point, Brembo, I expect you'd like him to come with Max!!!

Wisepie; I don't want Charles going anywhere but into the #1 seat @ Ferrar1 . I can only imagine the points on top of points these two , Charles , Max would bring to Ferrari! Meanwhile there's allot more 2019 to go, lets hope Seb, Charles combo wakes up!

Max doesn’t have that chance yet

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Max doesn’t have that chance yet
    He's 21, there's plenty of time for a honeymoon! Max just needs to find the right girl fan ! I mean girlfriend. I don't mean to be irritating. I just don't want to bring up tires and such.

If he has enough tires he will go long.

Already in last race he’s kept complaining abt them