Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 685

Thread: 2019 Austrian GP Race

  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    When are we going to get the decision? Tuesday? This is ridiculous.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    india
    Posts
    421
    guys... i think max just went p3 in word champion ship standings...

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    When are we going to get the decision? Tuesday? This is ridiculous.
    looks like he won't get a penalty, too late now.

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,349
    Such awful luck for Charles drove amazingly well all weekend but in my opinion thats not a penalty hard but fair racing but if Sebs was a penalty.....

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Put a second flag up in Maranello, as far as I'm concerned.

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Yes, if they want to be consistent they have to. It's the exact same thing they penalized Seb for.

    And before anyone says something about unsafe reentry, the stewards said it was what Seb did after regaining control, moving over and forcing Hamilton off track, that they penalized Seb for. Max did the same thing. Even made contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Such awful luck for Charles drove amazingly well all weekend but in my opinion thats not a penalty hard but fair racing but if Sebs was a penalty.....
    Than surely this has to be a penalty...
    Red is the only color!!!

  7. #397
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    india
    Posts
    421
    if ghastly was driving atleast as good as max.. ferrarri would have been p3 in constructors as well

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Such awful luck for Charles drove amazingly well all weekend but in my opinion thats not a penalty hard but fair racing but if Sebs was a penalty.....
    It was hard racing up until that point.

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,013
    Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    guys... i think max just went p3 in word champion ship standings...
    Come next race he will loose that.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  10. #400
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    940
    Max is a hard headed racer he will snif out any opportunity and he did his tyres were a little better.Its racing and a great race it was f1 needed this so big thumbs up to Charles and max a new era has begun move over Lewis fresh young talent has arrived .

  11. #401
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    When are we going to get the decision? Tuesday? This is ridiculous.
    Trying to figure out if they can promote Hamilton somehow, that’s a bigger priority hahah lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Binotto not backing down to the Sky numbskulls.

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    38
    https://streamable.com/n0lr9

    The more I see the replay of the incident the more I am convinced that it should be a penalty

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Trying to figure out if they can promote Hamilton somehow, that’s a bigger priority hahah lol
    Hahaha!

  15. #405
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    india
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Come next race he will loose that.
    Really at silverstone..?? i dont think that track will suit our cars..where there are no long straight. we might be looking at third row start there.Correct me if am wrong. P1,p2 merc and p3 should be max...

  16. #406
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    https://streamable.com/n0lr9

    The more I see the replay of the incident the more I am convinced that it should be a penalty
    I'm a die hard ferrari fan, but this is not a move that should be penalized

  17. #407
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Trying to figure out if they can promote Hamilton somehow, that’s a bigger priority hahah lol
    lol, good one mate, good one.....they'reg trying to see if somehow Hamster can get the RACE WIN.....lol
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  18. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,019
    Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    Really at silverstone..?? i dont think that track will suit our cars..where there are no long straight. we might be looking at third row start there.Correct me if am wrong. P1,p2 merc and p3 should be max...
    Ferrari is pretty handy on fast flowing corners so Silverstone should be good.

  19. #409
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I'm a die hard ferrari fan, but this is not a move that should be penalized

    I don't want to see a penalty, but I didn't want to see one in Canada either. Max didn't leave Leclerc room and he could have. He instead forced Leclerc off track. That's what they penalized Vettel for in Canada and if they are going to be consistent they have to penalize Max today.


    Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

  20. #410
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    I don't want to see a penalty, but I didn't want to see one in Canada either. Max didn't leave Leclerc room and he could have. He instead forced Leclerc off track. That's what they penalized Vettel for in Canada and if they are going to be consistent they have to penalize Max today.
    This.

  21. #411
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ferrari Car
    Posts
    1,816
    What happen with the pace at the end?.

    Good job by Vettel finishing ahead of Hamilton with all the problems he had.

  22. #412
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,005
    Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    I don't want to see a penalty, but I didn't want to see one in Canada either. Max didn't leave Leclerc room and he could have. He instead forced Leclerc off track. That's what they penalized Vettel for in Canada and if they are going to be consistent they have to penalize Max today.
    Same, it's terrible for the sport but the rules are to blame and they gave Seb one in Canada....
    Forza Ferrari

  23. #413
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    india
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Ferrari is pretty handy on fast flowing corners so Silverstone should be good.
    are you guys forgetting barcelona?? sector 3... just one slow corner and mercedez was .5 to .7 ahead . silverstone has 2-3 slow corners.Mark my words mercs will be make up atleast .5 in those corners, regardless of how fast we are in other corners.

  24. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,747
    If they are inconsistent here (Austria vs Canada) then seriously, what's the point watching F1 anymore?

  25. #415
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    481
    Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    I don't want to see a penalty, but I didn't want to see one in Canada either. Max didn't leave Leclerc room and he could have. He instead forced Leclerc off track. That's what they penalized Vettel for in Canada and if they are going to be consistent they have to penalize Max today.
    oNLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT VETTEL DIDN'T HAVE THE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION ... HERE MAX DID ..... JUST MORE BIAS

  26. #416
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    What happen with the pace at the end?.

    Good job by Vettel finishing ahead of Hamilton with all the problems he had.
    well Max had tires that were 10 laps newer compared to Charles.....so in the end it was a WRONG strategy call ( me thinks) from ferrari to start on hte SOFT compared to Mediums like Red bull did in Q2......so i think the race was lost in Q2......simple as that....
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  27. #417
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,005
    Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    are you guys forgetting barcelona?? sector 3... just one slow corner and mercedez was .5 to .7 ahead . silverstone has 2-3 slow corners.Mark my words mercs will be make up atleast .5 in those corners, regardless of how fast we are in other corners.
    Sector 3 at Barcelona is not fast flowing corners????
    Forza Ferrari

  28. #418
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    264
    Silverstone are very fast corners driven over at full throttle. It requires a lot of power and efficient ERS. Ferrari has no problems in fast corners. We will also fight for victory

  29. #419
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    38
    It should not be forgiven saying it's hard racing, it's clear from the replay that Max deliberately pushed him off track - a trait of his we have been seeing for the last couple of years. Not all drivers would be willing to do that because it's against the rules. Also please let us not think that just because he charged from so far behind, let's avoid giving him the penalty.

  30. #420
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    oNLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT VETTEL DIDN'T HAVE THE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION ... HERE MAX DID ..... JUST MORE BIAS
    Vettel and Lewis did not have contact either. They were literally side by side here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •