Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Austrian GP Race

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Radio communication issue wasn't with Vettel's car, Vettel came in at exactly the right time, radio issue was between pit wall and the people inside the garage.
    Oh my apologies. Noted
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Radio communication issue with vettel.
    okey, thanks

FIA statement:

"Since car 44 was not involved in the incident and will not benefit from either outcome, we couldn't come up with a fast, automatic decision to look out for the interests of car 44 and for once, we had to look at the evidence. Hence we apologize to the fans for the long deliberation ... and also to Lewis, there was nothing we could do buddy..."

Remember when people thought the FIA favoured Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    FIA statement:

"Since car 44 was not involved in the incident and will not benefit from either outcome, we couldn't come up with a fast, automatic decision to look out for the interests of car 44 and for once, we had to look at the evidence. Hence we apologize to the fans for the long deliberation ... and also to Lewis, there was nothing we could do buddy..."

Ham replies : Be ready next time/race
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

so what will be Binotto's reaction?

Enzo would have never allowed this. Michael would have never allowed this. Only Seb has the Ferrari spirit to stand up to the FIA and their corrupt decisions.

We need to find the Ferrari spirit again.

I think it was Ham not max
    They had an incident, but Nico and Max had one too.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    so what will be Binotto's reaction?
    #binotto says congrats to #max33 and they won‘t do anything against the decision, it‘s better for the sport to go ahead #f1 #formulaone #austriangp

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQjAQ3AhTeE
    This was way less than what happened today and yet he got a penalty, while Max didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQjAQ3AhTeE
    Ohhhh... its almost similar

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Eyes View Post
    Enzo would have never allowed this. Michael would have never allowed this. Only Seb has the Ferrari spirit to stand up to the FIA and their corrupt decisions.

We need to find the Ferrari spirit again.
    lol... hahahah big LOL... was wondering when will you popup again. Here's what your idol Seb says about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BnWFBQl08

To sum it up for you, he's not big fan of decisions made by stewards and he wants the drivers to be let alone to race... and guess what, the stewards decided not to interfere with the initial result and let the things just as they happened on track.

so Binotto 'respects the wrong decision' (whatever that means)

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/topn...113d6ba12.html

so Binotto 'respects the wrong decision' (whatever that means)

http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/topn...113d6ba12.html
    He basically said "FIA made wrong decision, but we respect it. Congrats to Verstappen, let's move on".

This is so hard to watch, basically we can get robbed at will and the only thing we'll do is to accept it and turn the other cheek next time they come to slap us.

Quote Originally Posted by aquaria View Post
    He basically said "FIA made wrong decision, but we respect it. Congrats to Verstappen, let's move on".

This is so hard to watch, basically we can get robbed at will and the only thing we'll do is to accept it and turn the other cheek next time they come to slap us.
    Basically!

Disappointed Since 2010

yeah so even if Ferrari get shafted every single race from now on, Binotto won't mind at all. The guy is clearly a doormat.

It would not disappoint me in the least if Ferrari retired both cars after the installation lap for the rest of the season after this.
    The rule application is too inconsistent to be called fair.
    Mind you, I would let them race but this is a bad joke.....

Seb & Lec consoling each other continues ...
    Bahrain Canada Austria

What worries me about all of this is it sets a precedence
    Max like Lewis now knows that he can get away with anything on track while other drivers will get a penalty
    Well done FIA and F1

Forza Jules

yeah so even if Ferrari get shafted every single race from now on, Binotto won't mind at all. The guy is clearly a doormat.
    Dominicali 2.0, why cant we have an Italian TP with Christina Vieri mentality?

Retire both cars after lap 1 in the next 2races would be a good form of protest on behalf of Ferrari.

If only we could have Michael as a team leader. He would run the team better than anyone.

Binotto cannot decide by himself, he probably speaks to Elkan/Camilleri what to say/do.

Ferrari has no power. We are the team that will accept everything, everyone can play with us, we won't fight back. Mercedes has influence, even Red Bull has political power... Ferrari is just there for the sake of being there. Let's not expect anything good from the team as it will not come. Lewis will overcome Michaels records, we with our incopetence will let him be 7, 8 or even 9 or 10 times WDC. Briatore should have been our team principal. He may be plaing it dirty, but he is ruthless and that's what a team that want's to be feared, respected and be taken seriously needs. Waste of money... waste of time.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

#binotto says congrats to #max33 and they won‘t do anything against the decision, it‘s better for the sport to go ahead #f1 #formulaone #austriangp
    Typical. Spineless loser.

This is why Ferrari is screwed.
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

It has nothing to do with Honda power. The DRS guarantees a pass. It makes no sense, when you consider the previous lap, where room was left, resulted in the Ferrari easily outdragging the Honda into the next corner. It's not unreasonable to assume that would repeat for 2 more laps.

"When I watch a puppet show, I'm not watching the puppets...I'm trying to see who's pulling the strings."

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Typical. Spineless loser.

This is why Ferrari is screwed.
    Why waste time and resources when the FIA will guaranteed not overturn the decision? It’s written in stone tifosi, the FIA and liberty, partnered with Merc and Pirelli are re-writing the history books to remove Ferrari completely. Thus, Ferrari losing its special bonus and veto.

On to the next episode of F1.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Don’t blame Binotto, he’s trying everything he could. He’s already having dual role in the team.
    It should be down to ferrari president, who has to do the talk. In the past LDM, SM were doing the talks.... as a team principals Ross, SD, MA we’re managing the team & development

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Ferrari has no power. We are the team that will accept everything, everyone can play with us, we won't fight back. Mercedes has influence, even Red Bull has political power... Ferrari is just there for the sake of being there. Let's not expect anything good from the team as it will not come. Lewis will overcome Michaels records, we with our incopetence will let him be 7, 8 or even 9 or 10 times WDC. Briatore should have been our team principal. He may be plaing it dirty, but he is ruthless and that's what a team that want's to be feared, respected and be taken seriously needs. Waste of money... waste of time.
    I hate to say it but I agree with you. The people at Ferrari are nice and treat other people with respect but that does not win races and championships!!!
    During their time with us Todt, Brawn and Luca Di would not have put up with this behaviour by FIA. Now the first two are the FIA why do they now seem to hate us so................
    We need strong management like that at Merc and RB.
    Flavio is not my favourite person but we do not need to like managers just respect them!!!!
    We need someone who would have demanded a decision before the end of the race just like Toto did in Canada. Binotto needs someone else by his side!!!!
    I knew when the decision took so long which way it was going!!!! They are walking all over us!!!!!!

Forza Jules

I understand the softs if you think you're going to get beat out for pole and you want to overtake at the start, that's about it.

But soft to hards, i also don't get, if you think you're tyre wear is so light that you can get a reasonable first stint out of the softs, then wouldn't it stand to reason that you could get an extended stint out of the mediums?

Starting on mediums just seems to give you more flexibility with strategy.

I get hindsight is 20/20.

"When I watch a puppet show, I'm not watching the puppets...I'm trying to see who's pulling the strings."