Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Austrian GP Race

If there won't be penalty for Max then I am done watching any more races this year. Probably follow it here but that would be it.
    Red is the only color!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmGVL4dedI

Rosberg in 2016 got 10s for the same move. This should be a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Sector 3 at Barcelona is not fast flowing corners????
    i dont think so..there is also this chicane... where we lost time significantly... i am pretty sure we lost around .5 tenth just in that last sector and especially at the chichane.

it's like moving the goal posts in football, ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixmGVL4dedI

Rosberg in 2016 got 10s for the same move. This should be a no brainer.
    oh, WOW, that is exactly a carbon copy of what happened today with Max and Charles.....so technically this should be a penalty, Max has pushed Charles off the track....but somehow i think nothing will happen which is bad for the sport as the sewards need to be consistent....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

so is that SECOND FLAG up and flowing in the wind in MARANELLO yet????
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    i dont think so..there is also this chicane... where we lost time significantly... i am pretty sure we lost around .5 tenth just in that last sector and especially at the chichane.
    no sector 3 in Barcelona is like Monaco very slow corners. it's the sector 2 that has the fast corners in Barcelona

Yeah and Silverstone is nothing like that, so why would sector 3 at Barcelona matter?
    Forza Ferrari

I'm not a fan of penalty either, but deliberately pushing a competitor off track should not be allowed.

Lec was right beside Max, Max should have leave him room instead of bumping him off track.

Max knew he was wrong because he chimed in on the radio instantly saying he did nothing wrong. Pure guilt. The length of time this is taking shows me that they will not penalize him. I’m not for all these penalties, but we need consistency
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Silverstone are very fast corners driven over at full throttle. It requires a lot of power and efficient ERS. Ferrari has no problems in fast corners. We will also fight for victory
    we couldnt do anything much against redbull in a track like this..which has the least number of corners.. you actually believe ferrarri can do better with more number of corners?.
    i also dont think honda is that far behind in the engine department either. they have done a lot of catching up

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I'm not a fan of penalty either, but deliberately pushing a competitor off track should not be allowed.

Lec was right beside Max, Max should have leave him room instead of bumping him off track.
    +1.

we couldnt do anything much against redbull in a track like this..which has the least number of corners.. you actually believe ferrarri can do better with more number of corners?.
    i also dont think honda is that far behind in the engine department either. they have done a lot of catching up
    We beat them in France with more corners lol Silverstone will be ok for our car.
    Forza Ferrari

This race was a breath of fresh air!! So nice to see someone other than the merc boys win.
    I thought LeClerc had it in the bag. It was so close. Maybe if he had pitted one lap later he would have been able to defend his position. Still, its a brilliant race by charles. He misses out once again on victory, but it is coming.
    I thought Max drove a superb race, considering the start he had. And i dont know why everyone is up in arms, but his move on charles was fair.
    How the mercs fell back so much is beyond me. But its a good thing i guess. Made for some fun viewing.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post

yeah, it is against rules, so it must be penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Silverstone are very fast corners driven over at full throttle. It requires a lot of power and efficient ERS. Ferrari has no problems in fast corners. We will also fight for victory
    Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    We beat them in France with more corners lol Silverstone will be ok for our car.
    really??? what happened today then?werent we faster than them in qualifying? were you sleeping through the whole race? or didi you miss the purple laptimes max pumped out on old hard tyres?

what are you smoking. thats what i saying. there 2 -3 slow corners in silverstone. not fast flowing corners. so i am saying we will lose tremendously in those corners

really??? what happened today then?werent we faster than them in qualifying? were you sleeping through the whole race? or didi you miss the purple laptimes max pumped out on old hard tyres?
    Must have been sleeping, Max had fresher tyres than us, maybe you were the one sleeping? You can't say cause they beat us today then it means they beat us next race when its a different track.
    Forza Ferrari

Rosberg given penalty points for forcing Verstappen off

https://www.racefans.net/2016/07/31/...erstappen-off/

Any tips for a replacement hobby on sunday?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

what are you smoking. thats what i saying. there 2 -3 slow corners in silverstone. not fast flowing corners. so i am saying we will lose tremendously in those corners
    Maybe will lose something, but will be gaining in all the other fast flowing corners and down the straight....duh
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Any tips for a replacement hobby on sunday?
    Guitar

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    oh, WOW, that is exactly a carbon copy of what happened today with Max and Charles.....so technically this should be a penalty, Max has pushed Charles off the track....but somehow i think nothing will happen which is bad for the sport as the sewards need to be consistent....
    Problem here is ferrari is not a British based team. Maybe we should relocate and then we would be on a level playing field.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Guitar
    I think that at some point then I'll smash it into 1000 pieces .

Need something more rigid hehe.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

It was not a pure performance comparison.
    They where on different strategy, and in the end Max was on much fresher tires.
    On pure performance we are faster then them!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Nice race.

No way Redbull was faster than us.. We're still struggling on Hard tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Nice race.

No way Redbull was faster than us.. We're still struggling on Hard tyres.
    The car is not a top tier car, we always blame tires, weather etc

According dameon hill if the FIA follow the rule to the dot then max would be in a bit of trouble. But they should let this one go just for the sake of racing..... I'd say FIA be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveen34 View Post
    Rosberg given penalty points for forcing Verstappen off

https://www.racefans.net/2016/07/31/...erstappen-off/

Good find. Exact same thing. Max must get a five second penalty.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.