Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Austrian GP Race

When are we going to get the decision? Tuesday? This is ridiculous.

Disappointed Since 2010

guys... i think max just went p3 in word champion ship standings...

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    looks like he won't get a penalty, too late now.

Such awful luck for Charles drove amazingly well all weekend but in my opinion thats not a penalty hard but fair racing but if Sebs was a penalty.....

Put a second flag up in Maranello, as far as I'm concerned.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    Yes, if they want to be consistent they have to. It's the exact same thing they penalized Seb for.

And before anyone says something about unsafe reentry, the stewards said it was what Seb did after regaining control, moving over and forcing Hamilton off track, that they penalized Seb for. Max did the same thing. Even made contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Such awful luck for Charles drove amazingly well all weekend but in my opinion thats not a penalty hard but fair racing but if Sebs was a penalty.....
    Than surely this has to be a penalty...
    Red is the only color!!!

if ghastly was driving atleast as good as max.. ferrarri would have been p3 in constructors as well

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    It was hard racing up until that point.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    guys... i think max just went p3 in word champion ship standings...
    Come next race he will loose that.

Max is a hard headed racer he will snif out any opportunity and he did his tyres were a little better.Its racing and a great race it was f1 needed this so big thumbs up to Charles and max a new era has begun move over Lewis fresh young talent has arrived .

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Trying to figure out if they can promote Hamilton somehow, that’s a bigger priority hahah lol
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Binotto not backing down to the Sky numbskulls.

Disappointed Since 2010

https://streamable.com/n0lr9

The more I see the replay of the incident the more I am convinced that it should be a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Trying to figure out if they can promote Hamilton somehow, that’s a bigger priority hahah lol
    Hahaha!

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Come next race he will loose that.
    Really at silverstone..?? i dont think that track will suit our cars..where there are no long straight. we might be looking at third row start there.Correct me if am wrong. P1,p2 merc and p3 should be max...

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    https://streamable.com/n0lr9

The more I see the replay of the incident the more I am convinced that it should be a penalty
    I'm a die hard ferrari fan, but this is not a move that should be penalized

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    lol, good one mate, good one.....they'reg trying to see if somehow Hamster can get the RACE WIN.....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Really at silverstone..?? i dont think that track will suit our cars..where there are no long straight. we might be looking at third row start there.Correct me if am wrong. P1,p2 merc and p3 should be max...
    Ferrari is pretty handy on fast flowing corners so Silverstone should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    I'm a die hard ferrari fan, but this is not a move that should be penalized

I don't want to see a penalty, but I didn't want to see one in Canada either. Max didn't leave Leclerc room and he could have. He instead forced Leclerc off track. That's what they penalized Vettel for in Canada and if they are going to be consistent they have to penalize Max today.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

I don't want to see a penalty, but I didn't want to see one in Canada either. Max didn't leave Leclerc room and he could have. He instead forced Leclerc off track. That's what they penalized Vettel for in Canada and if they are going to be consistent they have to penalize Max today.
    This.

Disappointed Since 2010

What happen with the pace at the end?.

Good job by Vettel finishing ahead of Hamilton with all the problems he had.

Same, it's terrible for the sport but the rules are to blame and they gave Seb one in Canada....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Ferrari is pretty handy on fast flowing corners so Silverstone should be good.
    are you guys forgetting barcelona?? sector 3... just one slow corner and mercedez was .5 to .7 ahead . silverstone has 2-3 slow corners.Mark my words mercs will be make up atleast .5 in those corners, regardless of how fast we are in other corners.

If they are inconsistent here (Austria vs Canada) then seriously, what's the point watching F1 anymore?

oNLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT VETTEL DIDN'T HAVE THE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION ... HERE MAX DID ..... JUST MORE BIAS

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    What happen with the pace at the end?.

Good job by Vettel finishing ahead of Hamilton with all the problems he had.
    well Max had tires that were 10 laps newer compared to Charles.....so in the end it was a WRONG strategy call ( me thinks) from ferrari to start on hte SOFT compared to Mediums like Red bull did in Q2......so i think the race was lost in Q2......simple as that....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

are you guys forgetting barcelona?? sector 3... just one slow corner and mercedez was .5 to .7 ahead . silverstone has 2-3 slow corners.Mark my words mercs will be make up atleast .5 in those corners, regardless of how fast we are in other corners.
    Sector 3 at Barcelona is not fast flowing corners????
    Forza Ferrari

Silverstone are very fast corners driven over at full throttle. It requires a lot of power and efficient ERS. Ferrari has no problems in fast corners. We will also fight for victory

It should not be forgiven saying it's hard racing, it's clear from the replay that Max deliberately pushed him off track - a trait of his we have been seeing for the last couple of years. Not all drivers would be willing to do that because it's against the rules. Also please let us not think that just because he charged from so far behind, let's avoid giving him the penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    oNLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT VETTEL DIDN'T HAVE THE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION ... HERE MAX DID ..... JUST MORE BIAS
    Vettel and Lewis did not have contact either. They were literally side by side here.