Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferrari not expecting Silverstone to suit its car

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Actually those 2 were Max and his engineer trying to join our magnificent team.
    you mean for $$$??

Our $ 50 million dollar man finished 6th in quali. !!!! It could have been worse! Go Ferrari !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Our $ 50 million dollar man finished 6th in quali. !!!! It could have been worse! Go Ferrari !!
    i've said it over and over.......Vet is overrated.....can't race worth $#%^ wheel to wheel, now he can't quali worth $%$# and is being schooled by his teammate....HE'S DONE.....he was only good at red bull due to hte rocket ships Newey built him.....and even with those rocketships Alonso almost got him in 2010 and 2012.....in a DONKEY OF A CAR FERRARI GAVE HIM THOSE EARS.....it was only Alonso's talent that almost won in those two years
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i've said it over and over.......Vet is overrated.....can't race worth $#%^ wheel to wheel, now he can't quali worth $%$# and is being schooled by his teammate....HE'S DONE.....he was only good at red bull due to hte rocket ships Newey built him.....and even with those rocketships Alonso almost got him in 2010 and 2012.....in a DONKEY OF A CAR FERRARI GAVE HIM THOSE EARS.....it was only Alonso's talent that almost won in those two years
    I used to think exactly this, but not so much anymore, as odd as it may sound. I no longer think Vettel is a paper champion, but I also don't think he's anywhere near as good as some of his delusional fans think he is. He's a good driver, but his stock has definitely decreased in recent years. With drivers like Leclerc, Verstappen, Norris, Russell, and Albon displaying their talents, it's safe to say that Vettel's best days are behind him.

Disappointed Since 2010

This could be the race to win for Ferrari , Charles is in a great spot, and Seb with his experience can come up front for sure. He's starting 6th. Last race winner came up from 8th. and won. I believe Lewis lent Bottas another pole to keep him happy. I think he will pass him instantly!

This could be the race to win for Ferrari , Charles is in a great spot, and Seb with his experience can come up front for sure. He's starting 6th. Last race winner came up from 8th. and won. I believe Lewis lent Bottas another pole to keep him happy. I think he will pass him instantly!
    Well if Lewis passes Bottas and takes the lead, Bottas may well be an effective wingman again, holding the others back, in which case a Lewis win becomes highly probable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Well if Lewis passes Bottas and takes the lead, Bottas may well be an effective wingman again, holding the others back, in which case a Lewis win becomes highly probable.
    That sounds about right on. But... If there's a fight between them for the lead, just maybe Charles can at that moment drive right around the action !

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I used to think exactly this, but not so much anymore, as odd as it may sound. I no longer think Vettel is a paper champion, but I also don't think he's anywhere near as good as some of his delusional fans think he is. He's a good driver, but his stock has definitely decreased in recent years. With drivers like Leclerc, Verstappen, Norris, Russell, and Albon displaying their talents, it's safe to say that Vettel's best days are behind him.
    I couldn't agree more! Ma como stu fata que si Io parla a stasa cosa, tutti quanda' ca comensa en cazza cu me?

Lec is not for 50mil $ at least. But max will be behind that.
    Lec is the future no need of max whom u project as saviour for ferrari.

A driver refusing the highest pay offered him is a clear sign he's in F-1 just to see the grid girls return.

I believe Lewis lent Bottas another pole to keep him happy. I think he will pass him instantly!
    home crowd and difference was 0.006 seconds, anyways Lewis is a nice guy when he keeps doing that, it is 4-3 to Bottas now

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    home crowd and difference was 0.006 seconds, anyways Lewis is a nice guy when he keeps doing that, it is 4-3 to Bottas now
    Very nice indeed. I'm sure before he retires he will hit 100 poles. No need to be greedy with his team mate. Winning a race is a different story!

Very nice indeed. I'm sure before he retires he will hit 100 poles. No need to be greedy with his team mate. Winning a race is a different story!
    Honestly, I knew your answer before you wrote it.

Honestly, I knew your answer before you wrote it.
    Is that good or bad ? I hope at least O K!

Is that good or bad ? I hope at least O K!
    I don`t know, generally maybe bad because this is a Ferrari forum and you are praising Hamilton.
    But for me, I don`t mind, I am just supporting our drivers and of course if someone does something special I will give my respect even if he is not Ferrari driver, like Max in last race or Bottas beating best quali driver.

I don`t know, generally maybe bad because this is a Ferrari forum and you are praising Hamilton.
    But for me, I don`t mind, I am just supporting our drivers and of course if someone does something special I will give my respect even if he is not Ferrari driver, like Max in last race or Bottas beating best quali driver.

Lewis won the race , Max won the last one. Both F-1 races. Your respect is in the right place. Seb finished last. Great job ? Charles got a podium! Yes that's worth praise! Lewis didn't win , it was his car ! Hows that? Lewis will do 100 poles before he leaves F-1. He's doing the right thing by his team mate now.