Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2019 British GP Practice and Qualifying

anyway the forecast for tomorrow seems to be some clouds, but dry.

#AMuS The gap between Vettel and Leclerc with 0.6s is very big. Vettel's explanation: "I can't feel the rear axle. I don't trust the rear when I turn in." It's not the first time and it's always the same symptoms. Since the FrenchGP Seb lacks the feeling for his car.

#BritishGP

#AMuS Mattia Binotto explains why Ferrari has chosen the soft tyres to start tomorrow

"We're not quite there where Mercedes is (pace). Therefore we have to do something differently. If we drive just like them (same tyres), it will be difficult to beat them."

#BritishGP

Pirelli says S-S-H is the fastest strategy, they didn’t say anything about M-H.

Shouldn't S-M-M work very well?

One-stoppers are always difficult to pull off at Silverstone, but it wouldn't surprise me if Mercedes tried one tomorrow and thus got jumped by Max in the final stint when they try and nurse their hards.

#AMuS Honda is considering introducing their next PU for the Hungarian GP before the summer break (25hp more). It smells like a political move. Verstappen should see that it's worth staying with Red Bull. If it came after the summer break, it might be too late.

#BritishGP

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Nice. Post a pic Greig
    Here u go lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

#AMuS The reason for Mercedes not destroying the competition (like most people expected) was because of the low temperatures. They were 10 degrees lower on the asphalt than on Friday.

Toto Wolff: "We had a hard time getting the tyres into their working window."

#BritishGP

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Shouldn't S-M-M work very well?

One-stoppers are always difficult to pull off at Silverstone, but it wouldn't surprise me if Mercedes tried one tomorrow and thus got jumped by Max in the final stint when they try and nurse their hards.
    I'd love to see Toto's face if that happened

thanks Greig

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    #AMuS Mattia Binotto explains why Ferrari has chosen the soft tyres to start tomorrow

"We're not quite there where Mercedes is (pace). Therefore we have to do something differently. If we drive just like them (same tyres), it will be difficult to beat them."

#BritishGP

Pirelli says S-S-H is the fastest strategy, they didn’t say anything about M-H.
    Really like this man

Sensational lap of Charles being that near the Mercs .

Good luck tomorrow Scuderia!!

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Career wise, Vettel is living in a nightmare at the moment.

Things can change though, who knows tomorrow he might have an excellent race...
    Seb is quicker in the races because he's not worried about testing parts or finding solutions. He might get a podium tomorrow. Let's hope the Red Bulls don't try anything funny off the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Eyes View Post
    Seb is quicker in the races because he's not worried about testing parts or finding solutions. He might get a podium tomorrow. Let's hope the Red Bulls don't try anything funny off the line.
    he doesnt test parts in qualifying... parc ferme rules means he starts with the same set up as qualifying.

stop making excuses because hes was slow as **** today
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

I have said this before Charles is Ferraris future he has all the attributes of a future world champion .He is currently giving mercedes a head ache and that for me shows he is exceeding expectations. It would not surprise me if he finishes ahead of seb in championship.The pressure will mount on seb to make a solid decision on his racing future he is not the racer who likes finishing second to a team mate.Personally I think he has a lot going on in his head other than f1 and with Charles right up there this only makes for an ever increasing pressure cooker .The race will be interesting expect a flying start from Charles and seb.

Charles to win tomorrow...

Forza Ferrari

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    he doesnt test parts in qualifying... parc ferme rules means he starts with the same set up as qualifying.

stop making excuses because hes was slow as **** today
    He tested new parts in practice instead of getting the car and himself ready for qualifying. Watch the 2016 season again. Seb would spend practice in development mode. That's what smart drivers do in lesser cars with no testing.

He tested new parts in practice instead of getting the car and himself ready for qualifying. Watch the 2016 season again. Seb would spend practice in development mode. That's what smart drivers do in lesser cars with no testing.
    dude, you're living in a "dream bubble".....Seb as of late is NO where in comparison to Charles.....in fact he's being schooled by the Youngster both in Quali and race.....his time has passed just like a carton of milk that is over expiry date.....HE'S DONE LIKE DINNER.....this is his last year....finally got married to his long time girlfriend and ready to live his life as a family man/dad.....

someone will take his place come 2020....mark my words
    '
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I missed qualifying. But seeing the results, i think we are in with a good chance if Charles can get ahead either at the start or with strategy right?
    Not sure how much of a threat Max is over a race distance. By that i mean the RBR. If Mercs slip up in any way, we should be there to take advantage.
    Should be an interesting race. Will be even more so if it rains.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    dude, you're living in a "dream bubble".....Seb as of late is NO where in comparison to Charles.....in fact he's being schooled by the Youngster both in Quali and race.....his time has passed just like a carton of milk that is over expiry date.....HE'S DONE LIKE DINNER.....this is his last year....finally got married to his long time girlfriend and ready to live his life as a family man/dad.....

someone will take his place come 2020....mark my words
    '
    Think the boy (dead eyes) is a troll. Hes making statements that are wildly imaginative almost fantastical. Looks to me hes just trying to rile people up.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Think the boy (dead eyes) is a troll. Hes making statements that are wildly imaginative almost fantastical. Looks to me hes just trying to rile people up.
    I feel the same. He’s trying to set-up.

I know of your deep, blind, love for Vettel but maybe things will get even uglier in the development direction this car is going on.

You believe it is true but true passion makes wrong things hard to discern. You will still support Vettel with all your heart anyway, because you love him that much.
    Charles Lerclec
    10 Pole Positions
    3 Victories
    14 Podiums

Esta faltando as Mininas dancar ! E por isso que elle gosta de Seb!

How many laps of performance could be expected from the soft compound tyres before needing to pit?