Thread: Mick Schumacher expects “thrilling” demo run in Michael’s F2004

Mick Schumacher expects “thrilling” demo run in Michael’s F2004

Mick Schumacher says the chance to demonstrate father Michael’s Ferrari F2004 in front of the German Grand Prix crowd this weekend at Hockenheim will be “pretty amazing.”
    There is no FIA Formula 2 round at Hockenheim, so it will be the only chance for local fans to see the rising star behind the wheel at what could be the last Grand Prix to be held at the track where Michael was always a huge draw.

“I think it will be special,” said Schumacher Jr. “I have a lot of good memories of Hockenheim, particularly from winning the F3 European Championship there last year, and to drive this car around there on a Grand Prix weekend is pretty amazing. I’m already very excited. I just hope everybody will have as much fun as I will.

“The F2004 is a symbol of great times for F1 in Germany, and I imagine that some of the spectators will have flashbacks to those times. I will do my best to help spark those good memories and I’ll try to make sure that everybody has a great time!”
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/...chael-schu.jpg

Mick Schumacher says the chance to demonstrate father Michael’s Ferrari F2004 in front of the German Grand Prix crowd this weekend at Hockenheim will be “pretty amazing.”
    There is no FIA Formula 2 round at Hockenheim, so it will be the only chance for local fans to see the rising star behind the wheel at what could be the last Grand Prix to be held at the track where Michael was always a huge draw.

“I think it will be special,” said Schumacher Jr. “I have a lot of good memories of Hockenheim, particularly from winning the F3 European Championship there last year, and to drive this car around there on a Grand Prix weekend is pretty amazing. I’m already very excited. I just hope everybody will have as much fun as I will.

“The F2004 is a symbol of great times for F1 in Germany, and I imagine that some of the spectators will have flashbacks to those times. I will do my best to help spark those good memories and I’ll try to make sure that everybody has a great time!”
    If only we had a car like the F2004 to race with this weekend, we'd be ecstatic. A nice tribute to Michael, for sure.

Hello everyone, a program for audio files in all similarly well-known formats, of the many other programs that I have used this program I liked. Absolutely free, intuitive and clear control, the program language can be changed in the settings, there is nothing complicated.
    Last edited by Dan1; 4th August 2021 at 16:28.