Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 297

Thread: German GP Hockenheim free practice & qualy

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,153
    Binotto needs to of from managing two positions, he cant handle 2 different jobs and 1000 people under him.

    On that point, we'll Ill take this and have fun watching us fighting through the field as we would have lost out on pole or in race starting from pole anyhow.
    Last edited by Rob; 27th July 2019 at 16:18.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Ferrari should take a break for a year from F1. Sort out the structure and especially the people and then come back in 2021!
    Couldn't agree more. I think enough is enough. They should re-construct their base in UK, having your main base in Italy is a huge disadvantage.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    hong kong
    Posts
    1,408
    We should bring next year's car and start testing every race weekend.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,508
    Kimi only 7 tenths off the pole, Charles could have killed it. But when the car breaks down, what can you do...

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Well screw the podium, he could have fought of the win.
    Yes, but it is what it is, this year is lost anyway long time ago, so I do not mind to see some spectacular moves from Charles tomorrow.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,715
    Karun reckons that our problems to-day are not due to bad luck but poor preparation!!!
    I find that hard to believe until we look at Merc's record.


    Forza Jules

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Karun reckons that our problems to-day are not due to bad luck but poor preparation!!!
    I was thinking the same. Binotto talks much, but we really do not see results of that talk. Arrivabene was a quiet guy, but results was good.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,956
    I said it in another thread but Ferrari now seem to be masters at wasting talent. They wasted Alonso and Vettel and will soon waste Leclerc. Charles needs to leave ASAP if he doesn’t want to be yet another “almost champion.”
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,223
    maybe Binotto is the worst team boss that Ferrari have had, I do not remember so bad year than this

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    772
    Calm down, the car is clearly getting better from race to race, they are trying to catch up, and obviously taking more risks.

    We end up paying these risks.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    We are an absolute joke.
    Yeah, Enzo must be turning in his grave. About time to close shop. Worst ever season in the last 12 years. Bring back Arrivabene, MB is just helpless on all fronts - strategy, reliability, team spirit, team confidence.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Calm down, the car is clearly getting better from race to race, they are trying to catch up, and obviously taking more risks.

    We end up paying these risks.
    Which Formula are u watching?

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    maybe Binotto is the worst team boss that Ferrari have had, I do not remember so bad year than this
    Even Dominicalli the accountant was better, he had some wins.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    When was the last time BOTH cars broke in qualy??

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    246
    I didn't watch the qualifying and most likely I won't be able to see the race. But I just read the quali report... it's just sad and I don't think that we will get any wins this season.

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    WTH is wrong with our team!? This is just horribly depressing!
    Managed by Italians.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    I didn't watch the qualifying and most likely I won't be able to see the race. But I just read the quali report... it's just sad and I don't think that we will get any wins this season.
    Wins? Just pray we cross the finish line with BOTH cars till season end.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    We had the pace for P1-2 :(
    I like your sense of humor

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    154
    This is just too much. Lots of people need to get sacked IMMEDIATELY, Leclerc could've won this race and now this?



    The biggest embarassment in the team's history, it's unspeakable. That they can't even get the cars rolling sufficently enough to cruise around and take a decent grid position.

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,495
    For sure RB will finish ahead of us in WCC with this pace
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  21. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    772
    Sack everyone, sack everyone, the they will go to Merc like the previous ones we sacked... and suddenly become great. Aldo Costa is coming back, everyone is excited ? I remember everyone a few years asking for his head on this forum.

    Guys this is not football, you just don’t sack the manager and the new one is just amazing.

  22. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Calm down, the car is clearly getting better from race to race, they are trying to catch up, and obviously taking more risks.

    We end up paying these risks.
    Mercedes brought an upgrade which according to Lewis, worked very well and yet Ferrari was fast despite slow corners and downforce issues. Ferrari has already made massive progress and improving every weekend. Exciting times ahead!

  23. #143
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    832
    Ferrari meltdown as I have said before I am used to the continual failures.Ferrari do not know how to win they gave this to Merc on a plate.Which f##### driver wants to be a part of this rat race of an organisation. No wonder vetal is stressed out and poor Charles all that fantastic work on top all the way only to amount to F### all.Totally unacceptable an embarrassment to the sport heads should roll a blunder of epic proportion.

  24. #144
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,495
    Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Sack everyone, sack everyone, the they will go to Merc like the previous ones we sacked... and suddenly become great. Aldo Costa is coming back, everyone is excited ? I remember everyone a few years asking for his head on this forum.

    Guys this is not football, you just don’t sack the manager and the new one is just amazing.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  25. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,495
    I personally feel ferrari will be strong next year.
    Same thing happened with 2017 come 2018 we had a strong car.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  26. #146
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I personally feel ferrari will be strong next year.
    Same thing happened with 2017 come 2018 we had a strong car.
    2017 + 2018 = 2020

  27. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Sack everyone, sack everyone, the they will go to Merc like the previous ones we sacked... and suddenly become great. Aldo Costa is coming back, everyone is excited ? I remember everyone a few years asking for his head on this forum.

    Guys this is not football, you just don’t sack the manager and the new one is just amazing.
    Not everyone, just bring in a REAL manager who can motivate the team and give the young engineers freedom of expression, freedom to put forward their ideas and designs.

  28. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5
    I think italian engineers are seriously not good enough, for italian team pricipals are all of them just disappointed,Stefano Domenicali , Marco Mattiacci,Maurizio Arrivabene , Mattia Binotto all just failures why such kind of ego why not hiring some really good german or UK based engineers, all are see is every season lewis winning so easily and his fanboys calling him some kind of god and here we doing some more circus.

  29. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakshendra View Post
    I think italian engineers are seriously not good enough, for italian team pricipals are all of them just disappointed,Stefano Domenicali , Marco Mattiacci,Maurizio Arrivabene , Mattia Binotto all just failures why such kind of ego why not hiring some really good german or UK based engineers, all are see is every season lewis winning so easily and his fanboys calling him some kind of god and here we doing some more circus.
    The problem is not Italian engineers - Aldo Costa proved to be very good at Merc. Because of German management, non Italian management.

  30. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    257
    Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Calm down, the car is clearly getting better from race to race, they are trying to catch up, and obviously taking more risks.

    We end up paying these risks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •