Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim free practice & qualy

Binotto needs to of from managing two positions, he cant handle 2 different jobs and 1000 people under him.

On that point, we'll Ill take this and have fun watching us fighting through the field as we would have lost out on pole or in race starting from pole anyhow.
    Last edited by Rob; 27th July 2019 at 16:18.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Ferrari should take a break for a year from F1. Sort out the structure and especially the people and then come back in 2021!
    Couldn't agree more. I think enough is enough. They should re-construct their base in UK, having your main base in Italy is a huge disadvantage.

We should bring next year's car and start testing every race weekend.

Kimi only 7 tenths off the pole, Charles could have killed it. But when the car breaks down, what can you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    Well screw the podium, he could have fought of the win.
    Yes, but it is what it is, this year is lost anyway long time ago, so I do not mind to see some spectacular moves from Charles tomorrow.

Karun reckons that our problems to-day are not due to bad luck but poor preparation!!!
    I find that hard to believe until we look at Merc's record.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Karun reckons that our problems to-day are not due to bad luck but poor preparation!!!
    I was thinking the same. Binotto talks much, but we really do not see results of that talk. Arrivabene was a quiet guy, but results was good.

I said it in another thread but Ferrari now seem to be masters at wasting talent. They wasted Alonso and Vettel and will soon waste Leclerc. Charles needs to leave ASAP if he doesn’t want to be yet another “almost champion.”

maybe Binotto is the worst team boss that Ferrari have had, I do not remember so bad year than this

Calm down, the car is clearly getting better from race to race, they are trying to catch up, and obviously taking more risks.

We end up paying these risks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    We are an absolute joke.
    Yeah, Enzo must be turning in his grave. About time to close shop. Worst ever season in the last 12 years. Bring back Arrivabene, MB is just helpless on all fronts - strategy, reliability, team spirit, team confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Calm down, the car is clearly getting better from race to race, they are trying to catch up, and obviously taking more risks.

Which Formula are u watching?

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    maybe Binotto is the worst team boss that Ferrari have had, I do not remember so bad year than this
    Even Dominicalli the accountant was better, he had some wins.

When was the last time BOTH cars broke in qualy??

I didn't watch the qualifying and most likely I won't be able to see the race. But I just read the quali report... it's just sad and I don't think that we will get any wins this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    WTH is wrong with our team!? This is just horribly depressing!
    Managed by Italians.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    I didn't watch the qualifying and most likely I won't be able to see the race. But I just read the quali report... it's just sad and I don't think that we will get any wins this season.
    Wins? Just pray we cross the finish line with BOTH cars till season end.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    We had the pace for P1-2 :(
    I like your sense of humor

This is just too much. Lots of people need to get sacked IMMEDIATELY, Leclerc could've won this race and now this?

The biggest embarassment in the team's history, it's unspeakable. That they can't even get the cars rolling sufficently enough to cruise around and take a decent grid position.

For sure RB will finish ahead of us in WCC with this pace

Sack everyone, sack everyone, the they will go to Merc like the previous ones we sacked... and suddenly become great. Aldo Costa is coming back, everyone is excited ? I remember everyone a few years asking for his head on this forum.

Guys this is not football, you just don’t sack the manager and the new one is just amazing.

Mercedes brought an upgrade which according to Lewis, worked very well and yet Ferrari was fast despite slow corners and downforce issues. Ferrari has already made massive progress and improving every weekend. Exciting times ahead!

Ferrari meltdown as I have said before I am used to the continual failures.Ferrari do not know how to win they gave this to Merc on a plate.Which f##### driver wants to be a part of this rat race of an organisation. No wonder vetal is stressed out and poor Charles all that fantastic work on top all the way only to amount to F### all.Totally unacceptable an embarrassment to the sport heads should roll a blunder of epic proportion.

Sack everyone, sack everyone, the they will go to Merc like the previous ones we sacked... and suddenly become great. Aldo Costa is coming back, everyone is excited ? I remember everyone a few years asking for his head on this forum.

Guys this is not football, you just don’t sack the manager and the new one is just amazing.

I personally feel ferrari will be strong next year.
    Same thing happened with 2017 come 2018 we had a strong car.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I personally feel ferrari will be strong next year.
    Same thing happened with 2017 come 2018 we had a strong car.
    2017 + 2018 = 2020

Not everyone, just bring in a REAL manager who can motivate the team and give the young engineers freedom of expression, freedom to put forward their ideas and designs.

I think italian engineers are seriously not good enough, for italian team pricipals are all of them just disappointed,Stefano Domenicali , Marco Mattiacci,Maurizio Arrivabene , Mattia Binotto all just failures why such kind of ego why not hiring some really good german or UK based engineers, all are see is every season lewis winning so easily and his fanboys calling him some kind of god and here we doing some more circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakshendra View Post
    I think italian engineers are seriously not good enough, for italian team pricipals are all of them just disappointed,Stefano Domenicali , Marco Mattiacci,Maurizio Arrivabene , Mattia Binotto all just failures why such kind of ego why not hiring some really good german or UK based engineers, all are see is every season lewis winning so easily and his fanboys calling him some kind of god and here we doing some more circus.
    The problem is not Italian engineers - Aldo Costa proved to be very good at Merc. Because of German management, non Italian management.