Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim free practice & qualy

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    At least first digits are the same
    Not funny, stefa! The sooner they start reversing the grids, the better, at least we'd have one up front and one in the middle!

I really wander why I am throwing my money away and going to Hungaroring next week
    Have some beer. Eat some good food. Hang out with friends. Ignore the raging dumpster fire on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    An Italian team which hasn’t been successful since it was lead by a Frenchman and a German.
    Yeah we never won titles before them...right......also the Frenchman took many years to get Ferrari winning it was not all perfect from the moment Todt arrived...but some had some patience back then thankfully or he would have been sacked long before MS arrived....
    Forza Ferrari

I really wander why I am throwing my money away and going to Hungaroring next week
    Why? you can still support the team even if they are not winning no?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I can tell you the result if you like!

I'd relieve you off your pain just give me the tickets.

I was out this afternoon, just checked the Q3 times, Ferrari P10 & 20 couldn't believe it at first. Anyone think Max has a chance to win?

Why? Just because we not winning you don't want to go and support the team you say you support?

If my interest in f1 was still high I would of gone to silverstone this year. No matter how ferrari do or doing, they my team. Support them through tough times.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Why? Just because we not winning you don't want to go and support the team you say you support?

If my interest in f1 was still high I would of gone to silverstone this year. No matter how ferrari do or doing, they my team. Support them through tough times.
    Would be nice if Scuderia Ferrari starts to support them selfs

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Managed by Italians.
    I couldnt find the Bulgarian team today on the grid

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Have some beer. Eat some good food. Hang out with friends. Ignore the raging dumpster fire on the track.
    I love Ferrari and I love F1 it is like drug, once you are hooked it is for life, even if it bad drug in recent years. Still I'll go, as I am going to Hunagaroring since 1995!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

It is not because of that. I am going to Hungary since 1995 and those ware the desperate years....

Ferrari have massive internal failures with in the organisation.Mr Binnotto has highlighted this.He takes full responsibility for the qualifying disaster.This internal problem has been going on to long now it has been the catalyst to Ferrari failures.With all the technology etc they still screw it up.All those tech issues would have sent of sensors prior but typical lazy self serving personal ignored it 100% .Ferrari is to political inside to italian and makes life very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I know this sounds stupid and I will get shot down but it's a bit fishy how we were so dominant yet both cars had problems when it came to quali.
    Charles looked set for a pole only to be denied the chance by a fuel system problem and Seb had an airflow gremlin.
    Of course this is a special weekend for Merc and they wanted pole.
    Could we have someone in our team still working for them???
    I noticed Toto was over commiserating with Binotto pretty quickly after the race.
    Maybe I have read too many crime and espionage thrillers
    It is odd when you consider double failures are rare in qualy (when was the last time that happened to Ferrari?), and as you say this is a special home race for Mercs...
    a bizarre coincidence i guess

It is not because of that. I am going to Hungary since 1995 and those ware the desperate years....
    Is Hungary cheap?
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Ohh, I was there when podium was illusive...

Yeah we never won titles before them...right......also the Frenchman took many years to get Ferrari winning it was not all perfect from the moment Todt arrived...but some had some patience back then thankfully or he would have been sacked long before MS arrived....
    Todd joined in 94. They won the WCC in 99. 5 years. Okay. Not 11

I love Ferrari and I love F1 it is like drug, once you are hooked it is for life, even if it bad drug in recent years. Still I'll go, as I am going to Hunagaroring since 1995!

You are right! They are like a drug. You keep doing it even though it’s bad for you. lol

LEWIS HAMILTON said it perfectly on Ferrari news 24 .Ferrari has a disease which needs to be cured.We need Ferrari to compete against .Well said Lewis.

Or it's the same guy who did both engines, or it's sabotage, or it's bad luck, or it's rapper boys spies, or it's a trap, or sack em all.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

I have supported Ferrari since 1953 and cannot ever see myself supporting another team, and would maybe drop out of following F1. If this keeps up I probably won't follow as closely as I have in the past - it's too painful and I end up being miserable. Our team MUST please turn things around and soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I was out this afternoon, just checked the Q3 times, Ferrari P10 & 20 couldn't believe it at first. Anyone think Max has a chance to win?
    Honda is getting better, more HP, so yes, Max has a chance to win.

Stefa you love the team bring them luck ln Hungary

Forza Jules

Perhaps he should stop moonlighting and concentrate on one job role

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

What I mean by that post is that Binotto is obviously talented but he was TD and TP for a while, but why sack arrivabene when he was good at delegation. Dobbiamo.. per forza sistemare questi sbagli perché se e a posta.. e vogliamo essere secondi per I sponsor e un po' ovvio adesso........forza Ferrari, per favore pioggia... ma scommetti che non piove domani

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I really do hope so!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Is Hungary cheap?
    In a way, yes. Somethings are, and some not so

Seb won in Hungary in 2015 and 2017. I would like to think that it is obvious for 2019!

I know this sounds stupid and I will get shot down but it's a bit fishy how we were so dominant yet both cars had problems when it came to quali.
    Charles looked set for a pole only to be denied the chance by a fuel system problem and Seb had an airflow gremlin.
    Of course this is a special weekend for Merc and they wanted pole.
    Could we have someone in our team still working for them???
    I noticed Toto was over commiserating with Binotto pretty quickly after the race.
    Maybe I have read too many crime and espionage thrillers
    No, you are rightly suspicious - we had that case some years ago, remember? The traitor who sold our car blueprints to Ron Dennis.