Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim free practice & qualy

LEWIS HAMILTON.priceless said he probably would have pole without Ferrari issues .That egotistical moron was no where wake up Lewis Charles whipped the floor with you and you now it CHARLIE boy can beat that clown no problems.Hamilton is a bottom feeder who sucseeds with and only the misfortune of others.

I think it's really ridiculous to say that italians are incompetent to be in management roles or even as mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Managed by Italians.
    Follow a different team then, plenty to choose from.
    Ferrari are an Italian team.

I didn't say everyone, but seriously there are some people that clearly need to go. The strategist to start things off and then the people deemed responsible for these three shocking in-qualy failures directly. So, I'm sure two-three people could easily be gotten rid of, rather than as some people here say "sack Seb", well what on earth is he supposed to do if he can't even finish qualifying because the "red truck" as Prost would've said can't even get that far?

To be honest, if either car makes the first pit stop tomorrow it'll be a success considering today. This is Ferrari's worst qualifying in 70 years and I'm not even making it up. Both cars finishing their respective sessions without an official end time just to complete one single lap in each session, that's just the most extraordinary failure ever. We all know it. Thing is, Malaysia 2017 was sort of the same in terms of a blackout, a guaranteed 1-2 thrown away. This wasn't a guaranteed 1-2, but definitely should've been 1-3 on the grid. If a failure is worse than the Southeast Asian tour of 2017, then you know it's deeply disturbing. Both Charles and Seb have now been royally screwed by the team twice each in qualifying this season. Unacceptable all round.

Bring Flavio as Team Pricipal
    Win at all costs

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    LEWIS HAMILTON.priceless said he probably would have pole without Ferrari issues .That egotistical moron was no where wake up Lewis Charles whipped the floor with you and you now it CHARLIE boy can beat that clown no problems.Hamilton is a bottom feeder who sucseeds with and only the misfortune of others.
    This guy, terms himself as legend. He was struggling all the weekend n saying he could challenge Leclerc.
    Damnnn

Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Bring Flavio as Team Pricipal
    Win at all costs
    Haas TP is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by FranksterGM View Post
    Bravo!! Italian it is

Despite the disappointments this year, it still is a pleasure to support the team.

Forza Ferrari

Oops, I feel a 'pathetic' coming..

Christiaan Horner is probably the best at the moment

I know this sounds stupid and I will get shot down but it's a bit fishy how we were so dominant yet both cars had problems when it came to quali.
    Charles looked set for a pole only to be denied the chance by a fuel system problem and Seb had an airflow gremlin.
    Of course this is a special weekend for Merc and they wanted pole.
    Could we have someone in our team still working for them???
    I noticed Toto was over commiserating with Binotto pretty quickly after the race.
    Maybe I have read too many crime and espionage thrillers

Forza Jules

I think I’m going to be sick. 🤢

Disappointed Since 2010

Can someone explain to me Karun's statement?
    My reading on his comment is that simply someone didn't bolt the systems correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I know this sounds stupid and I will get shot down but it's a bit fishy how we were so dominant yet both cars had problems when it came to quali.
    Charles looked set for a pole only to be denied the chance by a fuel system problem and Seb had an airflow gremlin.
    I noticed Toto was over commiserating with Binotto pretty quickly after the race.
    Nah ferrari are just an amateur team at this point run by clowns.
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    My reading on his comment is that simply someone didn't bolt the systems correctly!
    He’s just a mercs puppet.
    Will talk non-sense rather than facts. He called Lewis pole as stunning pole from nowhere it seems.
    When Ferrari’s haven’t performed in quali where they had strong weekend how could he say stunning pole?

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I personally feel ferrari will be strong next year.
    Same thing happened with 2017 come 2018 we had a strong car.
    You’re delusional... in 2020 Ferrari will finish 4th in the WCC.

I don’t blame ferrari for this quali failure.
    Team is trying very hard to give the best car to their drivers in the process they are getting fumbled as there is lot of pressure from Italian media, Tifosi & legacy it’s carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    I think it's really ridiculous to say that italians are incompetent to be in management roles or even as mechanics.
    You can think whatever you want, it the numbers don’t lie.

Quote Originally Posted by FranksterGM View Post
    An Italian team which hasn’t been successful since it was lead by a Frenchman and a German.

Team is trying very hard to give the best car to their drivers in the process they are getting fumbled as there is lot of pressure from Italian media, Tifosi & legacy it’s carrying.

So who’s fault is it? Someone screwed something up. Should they all get participation trophies?

Team is 100% to blame
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Supporting any other team is unimaginable, but we do have right to complain, i am following ferrari from 2002 and recent few years have been the worse. Lewis fanboys, british media making him legend and clearly we are not able to make the right car. From the time of 2008 we are always on back foot and as a fan it really is irrtating. I will support Ferrari always but yes i do expect them to hire better engineers/ better management whatever i just want the red car to dominate that is it and if it requires some sacking so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Team is 100% to blame
    It’s the pressure & added to that it’s a new team. Which has been under scrutiny from long time.

Quote Originally Posted by tpe View Post
    Always running free practice with higher engine modes then anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    So who’s fault is it? Someone screwed something up. Should they all get participation trophies?
    I call it as pressure to deliver

I call it as pressure to deliver
    Really dude? Really? People within the team are under pressure so they are allowed to fail? No other team puts pressure on their personnel? Every sport has pressure to perform. Stop making excuses.

Face it, the team is full of incompetent people from the top down. This is why the fail time and time again. It is their fault and no one else’s. They all need to be fired. The entire team. Take a year of and start new in 2021.

Doesn't matter anyway, the pole would be meaningless given Merc wet weather pace.

And if Ferrari IS quick in the wet somehow. The starting positions shouldn't matter much...

Now, if it doesn't rain. Then yes, this was a botch and someone needs to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Really dude? Really? People within the team are under pressure so they are allowed to fail? No other team puts pressure on their personnel? Every sport has pressure to perform. Stop making excuses.

Face it, the team is full of incompetent people from the top down. This is why the fail time and time again. It is their fault and no one else’s. They all need to be fired. The entire team. Take a year of and start new in 2021.
    As harsh as it is, it is true....

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I had exactly the same thoughts, is sabotage involved? Something doesn't add up and it is soul-destroying for the drivers and the tifosi to see our team in such dire straits. First Charles at his home GP and now Seb in Germany, we'll be lucky to hold on to either driver at this rate. It seems odd to have two reliability issues on separate cars in the same quali session, what could possibly have been a 1-2 in quali is now a 10-20, and if it rains tomorrow all hell will be let loose and we'll be lucky to even finish knowing how wayward our car can be in the wet. I feel for our drivers and if the reliability issues are genuine, something is desperately lacking in the team's preparation, it has nothing to do with being Italian which for me is what makes Ferrari what it is and it hurts me beyond belief to watch this pantomime play out.

I really wander why I am throwing my money away and going to Hungaroring next week

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I had exactly the same thoughts, is sabotage involved? Something doesn't add up and it is soul-destroying for the drivers and the tifosi to see our team in such dire straits. First Charles at his home GP and now Seb in Germany, we'll be lucky to hold on to either driver at this rate. It seems odd to have two reliability issues on separate cars in the same quali session, what could possibly have been a 1-2 in quali is now a 10-20, and if it rains tomorrow all hell will be let loose and we'll be lucky to even finish knowing how wayward our car can be in the wet. I feel for our drivers and if the reliability issues are genuine, something is desperately lacking in the team's preparation, it has nothing to do with being Italian which for me is what makes Ferrari what it is and it hurts me beyond belief to swatch this pantomime play out.
    At least first digits are the same
    It was stronger than me. I know these are hard times for Ferrari, but I have my life and other thing in it that I love. I can not allow these.... I don't know what to call them to ruin it it for me... No way! Someone said, beware of fools, they look the same as people!
    Life life, enjoy every moment of it! It is only one, without reprise and it goes very fast to be bothered with things like this!