Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim - Race

After LEC crashed

VET: Ok gimme a new set
    Race engineer: New set of softs?
    VET: There is more rain. On my own I would be faster but what is the rain forecast because otherwise we put a new set of inters.
    Race engineer: You box for new softs?
    VET: I am not sure. Behind the SC trust me lets put the inters.

Vettel radio messages

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    never gonna happen; MAX will prolly go to merc next year as Bottas is underperforming big time and Toto is having none of that....

too bad, as i TOO would love to see Max in RED along side Charles.....
    Agreed. Would be great to have them both at Ferrari, as long as the car is good enough.

However, at least if he does go to Mercedes, Verstappen has a good chance of beating Hamilton. Personally, I think he would.

so if Max goes to Merc who replaces him at RB?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    bottas maybe??? or maybe even Ocon??
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

RB will consider Kvyat or Albon.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Agreed. Would be great to have them both at Ferrari, as long as the car is good enough.

However, at least if he does go to Mercedes, Verstappen has a good chance of beating Hamilton. Personally, I think he would.
    Two fast drivers without proper understanding cannot gel in any team given any car. History tells you the same.
    1 has to play 2nd fiddle to the other at some point of the season for sure. Which will hurt their egos, so outburst will come at any point & in any way.

No star driver doesn’t want to be no.2 in their team.

Ferrari are glad that they have two fast drivers with proper understanding between them.
    Take mercs with Ham & Max line up into account, at some point Lewis or max gonna explode in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Was a very entertaining race. I thought we did pretty well.
    It could have been his first win, but LeClerc smelt victory and pushed too hard. A mistake am sure he will learn from.
    Was very surprised to see Ham driving like Massa in the rain. If he was to have one off day, this was it. I dont expect we will see any more mistakes from him for the rest of the season.

Max was fantastic. I would love to see him in Ferrari. Max + Charles will be a killer combination.
    Talking about an entertaining race - check out this vid of the Hamilton pit stop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1uzbz4pa-8

Vettel?
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

it would be funny if Max went to mercedes next year, only to discover RB have produced the fastest car.

it would be funny if Max went to mercedes next year, only to discover RB have produced the fastest car.
    Ferrari the fastest car on straight line. If they get their act similar to 2018 interms of aero that’s enough for them or at least
    Lec will finish the things in style. Ofcourse vettel will also be there, but this time If he bins it. Lec is there to compensate.

Max will not go to mercedes whilst Lewis is there .LEWIS has a big say in this believe it or not.

If you don't make mistakes in life you can not learn the secret is to prevent that mistake from reoccurring from this principle you will move forward and grow.Charles will learn from his error as max has learned from his.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Two fast drivers without proper understanding cannot gel in any team given any car. History tells you the same.
    1 has to play 2nd fiddle to the other at some point of the season for sure. Which will hurt their egos, so outburst will come at any point & in any way.
    Agreed. But two top drivers giving their all could mean WCC guaranteed.

Ferrari are glad that they have two fast drivers with proper understanding between them.
    Am not sure Charles sees it that way or Seb for that matter. Seb-kimi had an understanding, about who is no.1 in the team. Charles seems to be defying that.

Take mercs with Ham & Max line up into account, at some point Lewis or max gonna explode in a different way.
    Yes, ham and max will be a poor combination for merc. (but will be great to watch for us) Neither of them give way and are equally ruthless. But i still think Ham will come out on top. Max is fast and a really ballsy driver, but he is still some time away from reaching Hams level.
    Silently, like a shadow

That RBR + honda is coming good. And very fast. I doubt Max will leave. He is in the position seb was in 2009. We all know what happened the next 4 years.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Max will not go to mercedes whilst Lewis is there .LEWIS has a big say in this believe it or not.
    Even if so and that's a big IF i still think Max will go to Mercedes rather than Ferrari and i don't think for a minute Lewis bothers too much especially when he had way stronger teammates than the likes of Alonso, Vettel and Schumacher just to name three.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-89 View Post
    Two drivers like Max and Charles in one team is a recipe for disaster. Charles will learn from his mistakes, Verstappen was making some terrible errors last season and has matured a lot. I suspect next season at Ferrari Charles will have his breakout (even if he has been broadly excellent so far).
    Somehow i feel it wont be. May not make the best of friends, but i doubt it will be like senna-prost or Alonso-hamilton.
    If we want the WCC, we need a combination like this.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Even if so and that's a big IF i still think Max will go to Mercedes rather than Ferrari and i don't think for a minute Lewis bothers too much especially when he had way stronger teammates than the likes of Alonso, Vettel and Schumacher just to name three.

That RBR + honda is coming good. And very fast. I doubt Max will leave. He is in the position seb was in 2009. We all know what happened the next 4 years.
    2020 Reg change, will see different order. It’s anybody’s game.

Agreed. But two top drivers giving their all could mean WCC guaranteed.

Am not sure Charles sees it that way or Seb for that matter. Seb-kimi had an understanding, about who is no.1 in the team. Charles seems to be defying that.

Yes, ham and max will be a poor combination for merc. (but will be great to watch for us) Neither of them give way and are equally ruthless. But i still think Ham will come out on top. Max is fast and a really ballsy driver, but he is still some time away from reaching Hams level.
    Charles, to be no.1 ahead of vettel he should prove that he’s consistent fast enough & at the same time Vettel having a bad time over the season then equations will change in the team for sure.

For now car is not where it wanted to be. It still lacks DF around the slow corners.
    Vettel struggling with rear-end, Charles struggling with front-end grip.

Charles is fast but he needs a stable car & should avoid couple of mistakes

I didn't know Grosjean had a second job driving trucks for the Renault team

https://www.racefans.net/2019/07/29/...sh-in-hungary/

Such as Heikki? Bottas? Only real strong team mate he had was Alonso so that goes both ways LOL...Jenson is no better than Kimi who was also with Alonso and Vettel so your mistaken.
    Forza Ferrari

Somehow i feel it wont be. May not make the best of friends, but i doubt it will be like senna-prost or Alonso-hamilton.
    If we want the WCC, we need a combination like this.
    No we need a car that is better than the rest then the combination will make less difference, Lewis and Max would not be winning WCC in our cars currently.
    Forza Ferrari

Alonso
    Kovalainen
    Button
    Rosberg
    Bottas

Which of these teammates are way stronger than the likes of (Alonso,) Vettel, and Schumacher?

That fake laugh, name me one good teammate Alonso had who was free to race him. Couldn't even deal with Trulli, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Such as Heikki? Bottas? Only real strong team mate he had was Alonso so that goes both ways LOL...Jenson is no better than Kimi who was also with Alonso and Vettel so your mistaken.
    None of Alonso's team mate where allowed to race him besides Trulli correct ? and i don't know if Button and Kimi are equal now.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Alonso
    Kovalainen
    Button
    Rosberg
    Bottas

Which of these teammates are way stronger than the likes of (Alonso,) Vettel, and Schumacher?
    Rosberg is IMO better than Vettel and Alonso and he owned Schumacher three years in a row and don't play the age card cause Schumacher himself said he felt perfectly fit.

Rosberg is IMO better than Vettel and Alonso and he owned Schumacher three years in a row and don't play the age card cause Schumacher himself said he felt perfectly fit.
    Thanks for your reply. I'll leave you all to it then.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I'll leave you all to it then.
    I want to thank you as well for your time to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    +1. But I fear that until Lewis retires, Redbull Honda will build a beast, especially when the rules will change in 2021.

Have no fear Ferrari will Have more than a beast it will be a Godzilla of a car. Ferrari are steadily getting it together it takes time to reorganize a large organisation like Ferrari 100% it will happen before 2021.