Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim - Race

Very happy for Seb. This hopefully gets him back on track.
    Not worried at all about Charles. He’ll bounce back stronger.
    Glad for the boys in the garage but a long way back to proper form.
    Last edited by killer; 28th July 2019 at 15:28. Reason: Will save it for the real results.

Bring on the Hungarian heat. Ferrari will be strong .The turning point has started we will even show red bull who is boss.

My favorite track next weekend. I can’t wait.

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Mercedes screwed there tyres up twice for Lewis wrong type very rare blunder.well to bad everyone makes mistakes.

Ferrari will be very strong in Spa and Monza. Hungary have only slow corners and short straights. Great pace by Kimi and Alfa

who would have thought Mercs wouldn't get a single point at their home race, amazing really.

Bottas, Grosjean and Gasly are out I guess, Bottas maybe getting seat from another team, but Gasly and Grosjean maybe difficult.

It was nice to see that Lewis luck ended today and it was nice to see Seb driving from P20 to P2.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Bring on the Hungarian heat. Ferrari will be strong .The turning point has started we will even show red bull who is boss.
    Not so...

https://www.yr.no/place/Hungary/Buda...pest/long.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    who would have thought Mercs wouldn't get a single point at their home race, amazing really.
    when KARMA bites.....it REALLY bites hard....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

And now we're up to celebrating consolation prize. A gallantly fought race by Seb while a very serious mistake by Charles leaves our team still underperforming. I personally see no reason to regain any hopes of challenging for dominance. Still very frustrating from a tifoso standpoint although today's race was entertaining.

Luck played into our hands this time around. I can imagine the sigh of relief from Binotto and the gang because if Seb hadn't gotten that podium the italian media will have their heads. We are rejoicing because morale is back but this just covers the fact our team is still struggling and that REDBULL has our number.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Very pleasing!
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Luck played into our hands this time around. I can imagine the sigh of relief from Binotto and the gang because if Seb hadn't gotten that podium the italian media will have their heads. We are rejoicing because morale is back but this just covers the fact our team is still struggling and that REDBULL has our number.
    One thing I liked about Arrivabane was that he didn't waste his time worrying about Italian media. He didn't give any **** about Italian media, and I think Binotto should follow his predecessors example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Very pleasing!
    awesome weekend when the Mercs get ZERO points in a weekend.....too bad it dont' happen more often these days
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Pretty satisfying. But still, I'm not happy about today's result. We still haven't won any race and the Honda powered Red Bull already won two.

I'm not blaming Charles for today's blunder, this is only his 2nd year in F1. He has the raw pace and with a bit more experience, he will make less mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Pretty satisfying. But still, I'm not happy about today's result. We still haven't won any race and the Honda powered Red Bull already won two.

I'm not blaming Charles for today's blunder, this is only his 2nd year in F1. He has the raw pace and with a bit more experience, he will make less mistakes.
    Yes I am also worried about Honda, now they have 2 wins in last 3 races, we will see, but I do not like that.

i think our car is waay way slower in the wets.... charles was like 12 second behind before any pitstops..and seb wasnt doing well either....we really need to work on downforce for wet setup...in think if we can fix that ,it will automatically solve the issue of lack of downforce in dry condition...

This. He is fast, that's what matters. I dare to say, he is faster, than Seb. He will grow up and will go for title (if Ferrari will have the car and the team). Look at Verstapen... I took him 2 seasons and now he is one of the best.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

If you consider that Ham made the EXACTLY same mistake, I dont think it was down to Lec being inexperienced. IT was a very tricky race and very slippery that almost everybody made a mistake. MAX also had his spin.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    i think our car is waay way slower in the wets.... charles was like 12 second behind before any pitstops..and seb wasnt doing well either....we really need to work on downforce for wet setup...in think if we can fix that ,it will automatically solve the issue of lack of downforce in dry condition...
    That has always been the case. The last Ferrari car good in the wet was the 2015 one. 2017 car had lots of downforce but it was a dud in wet conditions.

5 out of 6 Ferrari powered cars in the top 10

Hamilton to do a vettel(like last year after German gp) and be **** for the rest of the season?

Vettel to come back strong now he's gotten over his German gp mistake?

Can't wait for next week
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Just realised kubica is classified above Russel in the overall standings. I guess that wouldn't change for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    Hamilton to do a vettel(like last year after German gp) and be **** for the rest of the season?

Vettel to come back strong now he's gotten over his German gp mistake?

Can't wait for next week
    If only we had a car advantage as they did the second half of the last year....

Ferrari haven't had much luck in wet races, but today was an exciting one at least for Vettel. Great recovery from the back end of the grid.
    Too bad for Lec he got caught out by the tricky conditions in the last corner, and was less fortunate than the others.

But anyway, P2 is a great result for the team after a bad qualifying.

As for Merc, they are not bulletproof in all situations. Looks like their drivers had to push, and end up making mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Toto reaction... PRICELESS
    And yesterday I was thinking their attitude was a bit too smug at Ferrari's qualifying problems.

What an interesting unpredictable race,we need more of these.

Charles will learn no worries at all. Max did many mistakes before, see him now he’s matured enough.
    Leclerc is the future of ferrari, hope this result will rejuvenate vettel n see his redemption & become strong.
    All in all avg weekend for ferrari where a win was on the card.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfsmith View Post
    What an interesting unpredictable race,we need more of these.
    Mixed conditions are always a lottery for every team.

This is one of the greatest races ever I watched since I was binged to this sport. Forza to Seb. I hope to gets to mojo back. Tough luck to Charles. (charge to experience). To the support team: Can you not repeat the mistakes in qualifying please. Can’t wait to watch in Singapore. I hope it rains too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk