Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim - Race

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So you want them to ignore the rules and Alfa having a launch control system just cause it will give Lewis 2 points that really will make no difference to anything?
    Not asking anyone to ignore the rules, just find it suspicious that they would randomly investigate the 2 Alfa’s after the race. Why not during the race? Is this something they look at all the time? Why 30 second penalty when no advantage was gained? Why not a team fine rather than a driver punishment? To many questions...

The points do make a difference. Max is closing in on ham, a few more races like this and Hamilton may be in trouble. Every point counts when trying to hand 1 driver his 6th free title!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

They can suspect all they want, but giving Kimi and Antonio penalties without cast-iron proof, which the official statement indicated they didn't have just comes across as helping Hammy.

RedBull could pass us in the WCC at this rate especially if they replace Gasly.

Mercedes 409
    Ferrari 261
    RedBull 217

RedBull have outscored us by 17 points in the last 3 races and they will probably beat us at Hungary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    They can suspect all they want, but giving Kimi and Antonio penalties without cast-iron proof, which the official statement indicated they didn't have just comes across as helping Hammy.
    Seems like they have proof that it broke the rules though, did you read the reason for the penalty at all?
    Forza Ferrari

30 seconds is almost half a lap, pretty severe penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Not asking anyone to ignore the rules, just find it suspicious that they would randomly investigate the 2 Alfa’s after the race. Why not during the race? Is this something they look at all the time? Why 30 second penalty when no advantage was gained? Why not a team fine rather than a driver punishment? To many questions...

The points do make a difference. Max is closing in on ham, a few more races like this and Hamilton may be in trouble. Every point counts when trying to hand 1 driver his 6th free title!
    If Merc had launch control would you be saying it's ok? Matters not why they checked Alfa if they were not breaking the rules then there would be no penalty? I imagine FIA check a lot of things after races that don't break the rules so you won't read about it....nothing new really. Why did they give Lewis a penalty today if trying to help him gain points? In fact I don't know why I bother replying to such lunacy....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    30 seconds is almost half a lap, pretty severe penalty.
    Should be DQ if running illegal launch control....
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If Merc had launch control would you be saying it's ok? Matters not why they checked Alfa if they were not breaking the rules then there would be no penalty? I imagine FIA check a lot of things after races that don't break the rules so you won't read about it....nothing new really. Why did they give Lewis a penalty today if trying to help him gain points? In fact I don't know why I bother replying to such lunacy....
    I agree with you that breaking the rules should be punished. But it’s not about breaking the rules, it’s about timing, the type of penalties and overall inconsistencies. The FIA gave ferrari ("the team") a financial penalty for unsafe release into the path of GRO, stating driver not at fault.

Then, the FIA give RAI and GIO 30 sec penalty each as "the team" messed up the torque by milliseconds for "potential" advantage in a crazy race.

With this ruling the FIA continue down the path of dishing out inconsistent penalties, that usually tend to favour Hamilton.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Anyone know a link where I can watch a repeat of the race? After reading all of the comments, it seems like it’s a must watch! Thanks
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

FIA = FOOLS IN AUTOMOBILES.

Solid race from Seb and just what he needed.
    Shame for Leclerc he is making lots of mistakes but I guess he'll learn.

Pathetic that golden boy crashed, spun twice, got a penalty and STILL increased his lead. You can't make this .... Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    Solid race from Seb and just what he needed.

Pathetic that golden boy crashed, spun twice, got a penalty and STILL increased his lead. You can't make this .... Up.
    i've said it a thousand times by now....this golden boy also known by rapper boy has been the luckiest $%$#$& %$&$#@ of all times....it's like a cat, always falls down on its feet....

finishes hte race out of points....and somehow teh MIA find reasons to penalize other drives so Hamster gets two misly points....how pathetic
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    He's had four podiums in a row. How is that "making lots of mistakes?"

Anyway, phenomenal job by Vettel today. I'm really happy with his performance.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i've said it a thousand times by now....this golden boy also known by rapper boy has been the luckiest $%$#$& %$&$#@ of all times....it's like a cat, always falls down on its feet....

finishes hte race out of points....and somehow teh MIA find reasons to penalize other drives so Hamster gets two misly points....how pathetic
    Lewis needs more time. Rappers make billions ,they buy Ferrari's for themselves and friends. Lewis only makes millions so far. He's not up there to rapper status yet. He's excused by his friends while he's busy having fun breaking all F-1 records before he retires and becomes a true rapper!

It’s another race weekend. Binotto earlier quoted there will be few updates for Hungary GP. Let’s c.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post

He is making his own luck. To get some points first you need to finish the race, which he did. And that is due to his vast experience and talent. He kept going while broke his front wing and made an amazing car control when he rolled 360 degrees. Calling him like that only because he is still damn good and the Alfa's were illegal is just silly.

bookies already have Ferrari as underdogs to win Hungary (Lewis favourite, then Max, then Bottas).

And Lewis is lucky only because he ended in the right team. But even in the best team he still has to deliver, a thing that Bottas keeps on failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    And Lewis is lucky only because he ended in the right team. But even in the best team he still has to deliver, a thing that Bottas keeps on failing.
    There is a differentiation in drivers. Legends, Top class, overrated, Ok performers, Emerging stars.

Bottas falls into Ok performers category. He’s never been in the top class to compete against top drivers.
    He had good defending skills at Williams, gradually that has been at decreasing level since he joined Mercs.

To measure Ham’s profile or vettel profile you need the same level of equipment. The outcome will prove who is what.

Max & Lec are future of F1. Hope at least this battle gives what F1 fans are looking for.

Lot of fans expected Ham vs Alonso, Alonso Vs Vettel, Ham vs Vettel battles at consistent level which we couldn’t get much.

How Bottas stuck behind Stroll for multiple laps, meanwhile Vettel overtaken him like he wasnt there ?

Probably Bottas is gonna lose his Mercedes seat and most likely Ferrari isnt interested for him anymore.

I still think Hammy's 5 second penalty was not harsh enough for not going around the pit entry bollard, he would have lost more time having to complete a lap with damaged wing, to me the driver knows he will only receive a 5 second penalty for not going around the bollard which is the more obvious thing to do, therefore not lose as much time

Racing is life and life is a risk - Michael schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post

Probably Bottas is gonna lose his Mercedes seat and most likely Ferrari isnt interested for him anymore.
    Lucky for us
    Forza Ferrari

I enjoyed the race :)
    Happy for Vettel and i hope he get a boost from his great comeback drive, lucky with the many safety cars but that's part of racing
    Leclerc did well but struggled at the same corner he binned it but he will learn from it.
    But i think next race gonna be back to order with Mercedes in front, possibly RBR in second but let's wait and see.

Why would Bottas lose his seat? He's a very stable #2 to Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis needs more time. Rappers make billions ,they buy Ferrari's for themselves and friends. Lewis only makes millions so far. He's not up there to rapper status yet. He's excused by his friends while he's busy having fun breaking all F-1 records before he retires and becomes a true rapper!
    He needs bigger diamond earrings and nose ring, and wear more gold chains at the same time.

Only rapper richer than Hamilton is Jay Z lol

Possible Mercs drivers 2020 Lewis and Max. Yes, we need real progress now to beat Mercs 2020.

Was a very entertaining race. I thought we did pretty well.
    It could have been his first win, but LeClerc smelt victory and pushed too hard. A mistake am sure he will learn from.
    Was very surprised to see Ham driving like Massa in the rain. If he was to have one off day, this was it. I dont expect we will see any more mistakes from him for the rest of the season.

Max was fantastic. I would love to see him in Ferrari. Max + Charles will be a killer combination.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    It could have been his first win, but LeClerc smelt victory and pushed too hard. A mistake am sure he will learn from.
    Was very surprised to see Ham driving like Massa in the rain. If he was to have one off day, this was it. I dont expect we will see any more mistakes from him for the rest of the season.

Max was fantastic. I would love to see him in Ferrari. Max + Charles will be a killer combination.
    never gonna happen; MAX will prolly go to merc next year as Bottas is underperforming big time and Toto is having none of that....

too bad, as i TOO would love to see Max in RED along side Charles.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post

Two drivers like Max and Charles in one team is a recipe for disaster. Charles will learn from his mistakes, Verstappen was making some terrible errors last season and has matured a lot. I suspect next season at Ferrari Charles will have his breakout (even if he has been broadly excellent so far).