Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim - Race

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    None of Alonso's team mate where allowed to race him besides Trulli correct ? and i don't know if Button and Kimi are equal now.
    hahahaha
    Forza Ferrari

Rosberg is IMO better than Vettel and Alonso and he owned Schumacher three years in a row and don't play the age card cause Schumacher himself said he felt perfectly fit.
    hahahahahahaha
    Forza Ferrari

That fake laugh, name me one good teammate Alonso had who was free to race him. Couldn't even deal with Trulli, just saying.

Rosberg is IMO better than Vettel and Alonso and he owned Schumacher three years in a row and don't play the age card cause Schumacher himself said he felt perfectly fit.

Where was king Lewis in 2009-13?? Can you let me know?
    In your reckon He’s better than button, Alonso, vettel, kimi, Weber, Kubica all these drivers right.
    So he would have definetly finished above these drivers in those periods ???

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Where was king Lewis in 2009-13?? Can you let me know?
    In your reckon He’s better than button, Alonso, vettel, kimi, Weber, Kubica all these drivers right.
    So he would have definetly finished above these drivers in those periods ???
    2010 lost due reliability unlike Alonso
    2011 RBR to good
    2012 Lewis lost 120 points due car issues, strategic blunders etc, James Allen even made a whole topic about it.
    2013 Did good until the FIA swap back to the older tire spec due tyre explosions left and right at the British GP.

2010 lost due reliability unlike Alonso
    2011 RBR to good
    2012 Lewis lost 120 points due car issues, strategic blunders etc, James Allen even made a whole topic about it.
    2013 Did good until the FIA swap back to the older tire spec due tyre explosions left and right at the British GP.

so if lewis doesn't perform it's all car issues, tyre issues. If he performs, it's down to him. You fans come out of that blind zone first.
    I like lewis but not their fans. Who call him legend without any proper facts. Upon discussion, they term it's the car issues, tyre issues, Technical director issue other wise he would have been every year champion in 2009-13 period also.

so if lewis doesn't perform it's all car issues, tyre issues. If he performs, it's down to him. You fans come out of that blind zone first.
    I like lewis but not their fans. Who call him legend without any proper facts. Upon discussion, they term it's the car issues, tyre issues, Technical director issue other wise he would have been every year champion in 2009-13 period also.
    so if lewis doesn't perform it's all car issues, tyre issues. If he performs, it's down to him. - Those are your words mate, not mine and you still have not replied my question about Alonso's teammates where not allowed to race him or which top team he had but that doesn't stop you to call Alonso a legend despite he got trashed by Jarno Trulli back in 2004, go figure. You call Alonso a legend for doing nothing special, you keep measuring with two sizes mate..
    Last edited by Louisa Fortuna; 30th July 2019 at 12:31.

He finished 2012 season 100 points down with the best car )) He and Vettel had both 2 mechanical DNFs. Hamilton had 3 more DNFs due to accidents and incidents

He did not lose 2010 due to reliability. His crashes with Massa and Webber and the resulting 2 DNFs did that....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...e-pursuit.html

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    He finished 2012 season 100 points down with the best car )) He and Vettel had both 2 mechanical DNFs. Hamilton had 3 more DNFs due to accidents and incidents

He did not lose 2010 due to reliability. His crashes with Massa and Webber and the resulting 2 DNFs did that....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mo...e-pursuit.html
    Then you clearly did not saw the 2010 season or 2012 season, especially when you put a link/source of a gossip outlet rather than a sport channel outlet.

German GP Hockenheim - Race

Then you clearly did not saw the 2010 season or 2012 season, especially when you put a link/source of a gossip outlet rather than a sport channel outlet.
    Still better than your big outlet under your nose. Teammates were not allowed to race Alonso, where’s that coming from? None of your post about Hamilton go without mentioning Alonso, he clearly is in your head. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Still better than your big outlet under your nose. Teammates were not allowed to race Alonso, where’s that coming from? None of your post about Hamilton go without mentioning Alonso, he clearly is in your head. Lol
    I do respect Alonso but some people seriously act as if he walked on water or something for doing nothing special, especially with his No1 status.

Is that the best you can come up with? You didn't like the title that says Hamilton has to cut errors to stay in the title fight, did you?

Maybe a few videos would better:
    Monza race highlights (around 0:50):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2bxcmG5_yw

Singapore:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxynNbw9WO4

so if lewis doesn't perform it's all car issues, tyre issues. If he performs, it's down to him. - Those are your words mate, not mine and you still have not replied my question about Alonso's teammates where not allowed to race him or which top team he had but that doesn't stop you to call Alonso a legend despite he got trashed by Jarno Trulli back in 2004, go figure. You call Alonso a legend for doing nothing special, you keep measuring with two sizes mate..
    My words ???
    your reply to my question showed who's blaming the car & technical directors etc.
    You are asking for Alonso's team-mates right? He was consistently top against his team-mates even with opposite driver who had full team support during 2nd half of the season .
    unlike Lewis who handed championship to 2016 nico Rosberg.

My words ???
    your reply to my question showed who's blaming the car & technical directors etc.
    You are asking for Alonso's team-mates right? He was consistently top against his team-mates even with opposite driver who had full team support during 2nd half of the season .
    unlike Lewis who handed championship to 2016 nico Rosberg.
    If you saw the 2012 season than you would know that was exactly the reason why Lewis lost it, is it that hard to understand for you ?
    Hahahaha top teamsmates, i rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Is that the best you can come up with? You didn't like the title that says Hamilton has to cut errors to stay in the title fight, did you?

Maybe a few videos would better:
    Monza race highlights (around 0:50):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2bxcmG5_yw

Singapore:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxynNbw9WO4
    He made one mistake in Monza, tell me about Alonso's jump start in China or how he crashed out all by himself in Spa on a wet track lol, those are just two examples i give. Don't let me start about Monza 2012 or the USGP2012.

He made one mistake in Monza, tell me about Alonso's jump start in China or how he crashed out all by himself in Spa on a wet track lol, those are just two examples i give. Don't let me start about Monza 2012 or the USGP2012.
    mate,Alonso was a pure genius in 2012.....arguibly losing teh WDC by only a few points in a MULE of a car ferrari gave him that year. it was his absolute brilliance that put that car in places it did NOT deserve to be....McMowers has had by far the best car that year, yet your gold boy Luise could NOT beat neither Seb nor Alo points wise....LOLOLOL

so put that in your magic pipe and smoke it....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Forza Ferrari

Even if so and that's a big IF i still think Max will go to Mercedes rather than Ferrari and i don't think for a minute Lewis bothers too much especially when he had way stronger teammates than the likes of Alonso, Vettel and Schumacher just to name three.
    I dont think i have read a more ridiculous statement in my life thanks for the laugh

Are you on drugs?
    Silently, like a shadow

He also beat Hamilton!

2011 RBR to good
    More like Hamilton was being too much of a Massa magnet. Hamilton's form was terrible.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post

Are you on drugs?

Oh, and I stand by my belief that Leclerc and Verstappen both give Hamilton a solid challenge if put in the Mercedes next season. Rosberg even believe Verstappen emerges victorious!

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/4...eats-hamilton/

Disappointed Since 2010

If you saw the 2012 season than you would know that was exactly the reason why Lewis lost it, is it that hard to understand for you ?
    Hahahaha top teamsmates, i rest my case.
    I saw every season, are you referring to any other event apart from F1 where Lewis participated n counting those as F1 starts ??? Your posts are in such a way.

Facts are to be agreed, not to squabble.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 30th July 2019 at 16:27.

I saw every season, are you referring to any other event apart from F1 where Lewis participated n counting those as F1 starts ??? Your posts are in such a way.

Facts are to be agreed, not to squabble.
    Folky will not understand. He has been posting that exact nonsense continuously since 2017 and as a result gets banned everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Oh, and I stand by my belief that Leclerc and Verstappen both give Hamilton a solid challenge if put in the Mercedes next season. Rosberg even believe Verstappen emerges victorious!

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post

Challenge ??? They would simply make ham look ordinary driver.

And he was unwell last race that why he didn’t perform.

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Quote Originally Posted by 19000rpmF-2004 View Post
    And he was unwell last race that why he didn’t perform.
    Isn’t there a Hamilton forum where you all can go worship Lewis and leave us Tifosi alone?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~