Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: German GP Hockenheim - Race

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Isn’t there a Hamilton forum where you all can go worship Lewis and leave us Tifosi alone?
    WOW ! I lost count on how many posts are only about non Ferrari drivers , team ! Too many tifosi names to call attention to as 'Irritating and Boring ! " Trolling to the "Max... imum ! "
    This should be a clear go ahead for us Ferrari fans to feel free to post at anytime about , who , what, when , and where, as long as it's at least about F-1 racing. What a great move forward here!!

looking forward to Hungary, I'm having a hard time picking a winner.
    Of course would love to see a red car cross the line first (second time this year), a nice victory just before the break. I suppose it will again depend on how we cope with the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    mate,Alonso was a pure genius in 2012.....arguibly losing teh WDC by only a few points in a MULE of a car ferrari gave him that year. it was his absolute brilliance that put that car in places it did NOT deserve to be....McMowers has had by far the best car that year, yet your gold boy Luise could NOT beat neither Seb nor Alo points wise....LOLOLOL

so put that in your magic pipe and smoke it....
    LMAO Alonso was pure genius How do you expect him to get close points wise when he lost more than 120 points due car issues, bad strategy and pitstops ? SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Oh, and I stand by my belief that Leclerc and Verstappen both give Hamilton a solid challenge if put in the Mercedes next season. Rosberg even believe Verstappen emerges victorious!

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/4...eats-hamilton/
    Well, that's his opinion, not facts or based on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    I saw every season, are you referring to any other event apart from F1 where Lewis participated n counting those as F1 starts ??? Your posts are in such a way.

Facts are to be agreed, not to squabble.
    You saw every race ? with a plate for your face maybe or with your eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Folky will not understand. He has been posting that exact nonsense continuously since 2017 and as a result gets banned everywhere.
    I ain't no Folky but what i do know that you always got owned left and right on every forum, hence you fled to the Scuderia forum, but even here on the Scuderia forum you get often owned so please have a seat.

Challenge ??? They would simply make ham look ordinary driver.
    Just like Trulli made Alonso ordinary ? but keep trying mate.

BYTW does anybody know about any upgrade or weather forecast ?

With say at least 100 more races for Lewis to go before retirement in say 5yrs. 100 poles, 100 wins, 10 WDCs. seems where he will wind up. A F-1 GOAT driver. It's understandable for his millions of non fans to already start pounding away at why he is not, was not a great driver. It was all luck, the car, the other drivers were lousy , no competition when he was , is driving. Merc fans can and do say Shumy retired with Merc !

Imagine if Max wins in Hungary, that puts more pressure on Ham/Merc.
    Then comes the development race for the 2nd half of season, what if RB Honda do the best job? Lewis has been known to be more erratic when things don't go his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    He did actually race against him, unlike the rest of us here.

Just like Trulli made Alonso ordinary ? but keep trying mate.

No need to try mate, as said facts are to be agreed. I agree if there’s any mistake from the drivers whom I support. Not blindly term them as legends like you term ham

I ain't no Folky but what i do know that you always got owned left and right on every forum, hence you fled to the Scuderia forum, but even here on the Scuderia forum you get often owned so please have a seat.

Like you are getting the same treatment here.

BYTW does anybody know about any upgrade or weather forecast ?
    Don't know about the upgrades, however the weather in the Netherlands finally is ok now..22 degrees, some rain and it looks like we finally get rid of the 35+ - days

fun fact... guess what michael and lewis are having in common ? they are both GOATS.... as in Capricorn...

Like you are getting the same treatment here.
    I didn't got owned by anybody unlike you are your buddy Chinmay
    Last edited by Louisa Fortuna; 31st July 2019 at 12:43.

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    Don't know about the upgrades, however the weather in the Netherlands finally is ok now..22 degrees, some rain and it looks like we finally get rid of the 35+ - days
    Hopefully some normal temperatures

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    He did actually race against him, unlike the rest of us here.
    True but i still don't believe Leclerc and Verstappen will beat Lewis, that said. Max drives good without any pressure, let's wait and see how he performs with pressure and let's judge Leclerc at the end of next year.

Did you see Max's car flying through the air, all 4 tires off the ground twice before he landed and he finished the race. That's driving great with pressure for sure. No need to wait !

Thanks for co-ordinating between us .
    I don’t know him, neither he does abt me. But with your replies all ferrari F1 fans will come in a group & it shouldn’t pain you much than 125 years of merc history where Lewis was all over the place

Oops there a common message from him “Wts just happened guys, how the hell we got wrong”

Thanks for co-ordinating between us .
    I don’t know him, neither he does abt me. But with your replies all ferrari F1 fans will come in a group & it shouldn’t pain you much than 125 years of merc history where Lewis was all over the place

Oops there a common message from him “Wts just happened guys, how the hell we got wrong”
    i'm NOT a Lewis fan by any means.....i dislike the guy with a passion...but as we all know he wasn't feeling well that weekend and prolly hence the sub par performance he displayed on sunday....again i'm not trying to make him look good as i TOTALLY DISLIKE TEH GUY.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i'm NOT a Lewis fan by any means.....i dislike the guy with a passion...but as we all know he wasn't feeling well that weekend and prolly hence the sub par performance he displayed on sunday....again i'm not trying to make him look good as i TOTALLY DISLIKE TEH GUY.....
    I do like Ham. But not at the extreme level. Thing is it’s not like or dislike.
    Ham fans are over the broad. They call him legend without any competition & they defend like crazy.
    See we as a ferrari fans couple of times keep posting negative thing about team & driver when they are not performing.
    Such is not the case with Ham fans, if he doesn’t perform or make any mistake fans call it as mercs didn’t give right car for him or pit wall team did blunder etc. Which is the talking point & the races/titles he won from 2014-19 & pre 2014

It doesn't seams that is going to be very hot in Hungary next week. Even rain is predicted for Saturday. On Sunday max around 26C

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    It doesn't seams that is going to be very hot in Hungary next week. Even rain is predicted for Saturday. On Sunday max around 26C
    Last year we looked competitive in FPs, come quali it was a wet quali where ferrari suffered.
    Hope this year it will be good & waiting for 1st win of the season.

That's your opinion, not facts or based on anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    This week.

Yeah, What does Rosberg know? It's not like he won anything against Hamilton in the same car. Oh... Wait...

Disappointed Since 2010

Really
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Yeah, What does Rosberg know? It's not like he won anything against Hamilton in the same car. Oh... Wait...
    No two drivers ever get the same car ! I believe the team made sure Nico would win it so he would retire. It worked . Just like when they throw Bottas a bone with a pole. But in his case it's so he stays with Lewis. What driver would you compare Nico to, past or present ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    What driver would you compare Nico to, past or present ?
    Probably Button, who coincidentally, scored more points while both racing for McLaren:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...laren/3219323/

Disappointed Since 2010