Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian GP free practice & qualy

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    It's going to be closer than you think.
    We showed great pace in sector 1 which is encouraging. But if it's a wet quali like the weather prediction then it's going to be 1-2 Merc on Sunday. If it's hot and sunny on quali and we start in front of Mercs then there's a chance of beating them since overtaking is difficult here.

So, i read the Lec was using the new bargeboards and Vet the old ones???
    Is this the reason for Lec being so behind??!!!
    Are the new parts failed AGAIN ???
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I hope not. But i think they did run the new Barge on Vettles car towards the end of the sesh. LEC didnt put together a solid run on his lap, but think hes still about .1 or .2 down on SEB. SEB does like this track tho... lets see how FP2 goes

Prolly just to make a comparison, old vs new....all teams do that
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    Such a redneck trump supporting statement...disagree with someone on the forum and the first thing you go for is attacking them personally..... "sOuNdS liKe SoMeOne NeEdS a SaFe SpAcE" "sHoW Us On ThE DoLl wHeRe TheY HurT yOu" dude grow tf up you MAGA DA! No need to get stupid on a FERRARI forum, unless that of course that's just how you are...dur di durrrr... find that little backbane that you have and actually support the Team. for christ sakes you signed up to their dam forum, whatd you expect? a bunch of guys that are gonne be blasting Ferrari on the daily? SUPPORT YOUR BOYS THROUGH THICK AND THIN
    #rantover#notexpectingacleverresponsefromWS6#gobac ktoINDY
    Backbane hu? I’ll have to look for one of those. Some one is triggered and I’m laughing hysterically. You realize that doesn’t even make sense, right? It takes more of a “backbone” to make the tough call that Ferrari screwed the pooch in 2019 than it does to simply keep smiling and pretend like everything is peaches and cream.

I’m not the one getting butt hurt because someone calls out the team for its failures. Support doesn’t mean being blind when the team fails. I support the team, but that doesn’t mean I won’t criticize them when they screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Backbane hu? I’ll have to look for one of those. Some one is triggered and I’m laughing hysterically. You realize that doesn’t even make sense, right? It takes more of a “backbone” to make the tough call that Ferrari screwed the pooch in 2019 than it does to simply keep smiling and pretend like everything is peaches and cream.

I’m not the one getting butt hurt because someone calls out the team for its failures. Support doesn’t mean being blind when the team fails. I support the team, but that doesn’t mean I won’t criticize them when they screw up.
    I was completly correct... i expected a childish dumbass response and i got what i asked for. As you were.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Hope your trip to Hungaroring will bring us all the result we're waiting for, don't care which driver, Have a great weekend stefa and may your loyalty be rewarded!
    Thank you. Fingers crossed!

Lec struggled with tyre temp to keep them up. Due to which he couldn’t do a good lap.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    It's going to be closer than you think.
    Between Mercedes and Red Bull? could be. Max is always a factor and he can make the difference, as he has done a week ago.

Lewis looks fast on that hard tyre.

Leclerc's sector 2 is relatively competitive, but he is struggling in sector 1 and 3, especially sector 3 which is all about mechanical grip.

Vettel's quite competitive in Sector 1, but losing time in Sector 2 and 3. Whatever Ferrari are doing, it's not working.

We don't know: fuel amounth, engine mapping, testing program, …
    Could be that the parts are top notch :)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    We showed great pace in sector 1 which is encouraging. But if it's a wet quali like the weather prediction then it's going to be 1-2 Merc on Sunday. If it's hot and sunny on quali and we start in front of Mercs then there's a chance of beating them since overtaking is difficult here.
    The cold and the wet don't favor us. Like you say, if it warms up for Saturday, the track may come to us.

Ferrari can fight for 3rd row..!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Ferrari can fight for 3rd row..!!
    For 3rd row...??

"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

Where did I see this phrase from Schumi before?

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    For 3rd row...??

"I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

Where did I see this phrase from Schumi before?
    quali..!!!

Just google it, you would get.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 2nd August 2019 at 13:58.

quali..!!!

Just google it, you would get.
    You mean Schumi's quote is only valid in the race, not in quali...?

Strange, but thanks for clearing

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    You mean Schumi's quote is only valid in the race, not in quali...?

Strange, but thanks for clearing
    Hey ..!! I was talking about 3rd row post clarification. Where I replied ferrari will be at most 3rd row
    Come quali.
    You are talking about Schumi quote, for which I’ve replied just google it. Both are different statements

Intermediate tyre long runs (Meaningless times, track was getting wetter so times were getting slower, but NTL)

Leclerc: 1m36.874, 1m35.398, 1m34.034, 1m33.324, 1m42.011, 1m39.483, 1m34.279, 1m33.913, 1m34.210, 1m40.886 pits

Vettel: 1m36.249, 1m35.085, 1m35.831, 1m34.576, 1m42.455, 1m34.240, 1m46.393, 1m34.506, 1m38.959, 1m34.455, 1m45.230, 1m41.143, 1m56.323 pits

Hamilton: 1m37.058, 1m43.687 pits

Bottas: 1m32.471, 1m32.357, 1m38.264, 1m41.278 pits

Max: 1m32.659, 1m44.774 pits

Wts are the track conditions expected for quali & race??

Wts are the track conditions expected for quali & race??
    so far they said DRY....may rain some during the night and dry for quali and race......but NOT scorching HOT temperatures taht usually help us.....so unless Ferrari make some drastic changes towards a better set up.....THIRD ROW WILL BE OURS......the mercs are mighty and red fulls right behind them....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I think Ham posted the fastest time on the hard tyre by quite a margin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    I think Ham posted the fastest time on the hard tyre by quite a margin.
    yup....they will be mighty on this track with their superior downforce....they have amazing grip on slow corners whih this track has lots of....

First sure it doesnt look like we could be competitive here,BUT what makes me wonder is why are we SO slow??!!Like we didnt do proper laps !!! We where slower then midfield cars and we cant be 1 sec behind !!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

First sure it doesnt look like we could be competitive here,BUT what makes me wonder is why are we SO slow??!!Like we didnt do proper laps !!! We where slower then midfield cars and we cant be 1 sec behind !!!
    could it be that we're overly TOO confident???? either that or we're just saving engine life.....cause we think we are THAT GOOD.....

Usually we lack DF added to that cooler track temp where ferrari struggle with their tyres to bring them in working range.

Interesting thing is, In FP2 the updates were kept on both cars.
    @karun saying updates are working fine for ferrari
    I don’t know what he’s watching & referring to

Interesting thing is, In FP2 the updates were kept on both cars.
    @karun saying updates are working fine for ferrari
    I don’t know what he’s watching & referring to
    what, u dont' think they're working for them??? do you have data that suggests otherwise??? NO y ou don't, you're just a couch watcher just like the rest of us.....ONLY Ferrari know the real #'s and how well they work compared to the other spec

Only Ferrari know what's going on cards are held tight to the chest.Binotto playing the cool game.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    what, u dont' think they're working for them??? do you have data that suggests otherwise??? NO y ou don't, you're just a couch watcher just like the rest of us.....ONLY Ferrari know the real #'s and how well they work compared to the other spec
    If it’s working for them, then first issue that would be solved is pace around slow corners.
    It seems compared to RB or Mercs, ferrari are still lacking. It’s just my first opinion on it.
    Once they set it up tomorrow come FP3, we will know.