Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Belgium GP: Free Practice & Qualifying

Vettel's fastest time of qualifying came in Q2, no wonder he was disappointed after completing his Q3 run as he was fastest of all in Sector 1 and pole was there for taking. Today should be a good race. Hope Charles can win today, he has been mighty all weekend.

Been following Seb for 12 years now. And cheering for him, I am one of his biggest fans. Seb never liked low-downforce cars his driving style is like this. This is why I think this ferrari will never suit him with the low drag and low downforce style. Mercedes or Rbr in their cars they have much more stable rear end and more downforce. If Seb drove this 2 cars I think he could deliver much more and that extra pace like he did in the special Seb era. A big shame that Ferrari Team doesnt listen to Seb to prioritize downforce over top speed. I am sure he things like that. Will always be for him until the end, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    I just pray the race still goes ahead...

This was a crazy, feak accident with very low probability and F1 has never had any serious injuries in 35 years at the modern Spa circuit, with Burti's concussion being the worst. We all know motorsport is dangerous, but F1 cars are safer and drivers more experienced. I just hope the halo didn't cause visibility problems that were discussed as an Eau Rouge-specific problem in the past. The accident investigation will definitely have a lot of things to answer. Whether Correa did have sufficient time to react is my other question. I really hope it wasn't caused by him flooring it in the runoff area. The telemetry will definitely have an answer to it sooner or later.

The best way to honour Hubert's memory is to have 44 safe laps of racing tomorrow.
    IndyCar will be using the Aeroscreen next year, if it's successful, hopefully F1 will use it too.

It offers more side protection and more visibility and arguably looks a lot better too.

fd50e2b81bca65ed6c875dcbaafc6389.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Been following Seb for 12 years now. And cheering for him, I am one of his biggest fans. Seb never liked low-downforce cars his driving style is like this. This is why I think this ferrari will never suit him with the low drag and low downforce style. Mercedes or Rbr in their cars they have much more stable rear end and more downforce. If Seb drove this 2 cars I think he could deliver much more and that extra pace like he did in the special Seb era. A big shame that Ferrari Team doesnt listen to Seb to prioritize downforce over top speed. I am sure he things like that. Will always be for him until the end, no matter what.
    That could happen as early as next year! More downforce and solid rear end will make Vettel one with the car and that will bring back 2017 Vettel - Unbeatable!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Is it that Ferrari doesn't listen to Seb or they just fail at getting it right? How could they not listen to who they truly have as their top driver ? Lewis is criticized for his relentless pressure on his mechanics and tech. people to get the car the way he wants it , and they do it. Look where they are! The Ferrari name is a legend @ F-1 , around forever, the people there now aren't. That has to be it. They can't get it right, They don't know how. Seb is not to blame for whats going on there.

Speed and down force need to be balanced.Pointless having it on tight twisty circuits which probably represent 60% of fi circuits this is where Ferrari is not working.Strait line speed or drag race untouchable.Unfortunately the championship will not be decided on speed alone where the car is concerned.So Ferrari win where you can and spa is a can 100%.

They should better start to listen to Charles, he IS THE FUTURE!
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    They should better start to listen to Charles, he IS THE FUTURE!
    ^this.....could NOT agree more....out with the old, in with the NEW!!!!
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

wish a good and clean race from BOTH of our drivers....

Forza Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!!
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Remember the name Charles it's the new Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Remember the name Charles it's the new Lewis.
    Only if the FIA and Liberty say so.

Verstapen is really F1’s new golden-boy that will eventually take the torch from Hamilton. He is already immensely praised by sky and co. and can do no wrong in the eyes of the stewards.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~