Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Belgian GP Spa-Francorchamps - Race

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You are unbelievable... But let it be your way... BTW I didn't **** on a driver, I've just said that I don't like him! Is that a crime?
    keep your dislike to yourself i****

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    Instead of celebration our win and condoleces for a life that was lost yesterday, some of you must bring in your hate/dislike to Hamliton. Is so sad that the forum moderator allows this here. all motor sport lover must always show comrades not hate or dislike.
    The majority of F1 fans are okay with all drivers and teams and can mike friendly on race days, not having to be segregated like football fans. It is one of the great things about the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalo View Post
    I total support you, why must they always use every opportunity to talk bad about this guy. I wonder what's behind it
    I would like to add one point, what I’m telling doesn’t mean that I’m supporting to comments made by @Stefa
    As you said why dislike ham..?? Don’t you think same goes with vettel. ? there are lot around here who dislike him & they come out only when vettel doesn’t perform & few of them stay calm Becoz this is ferrari forum and he’s driving ferrari car.

People here who admire max (ofcourse he has the raw pace, skill) term him has he’s the next future of ferrari & without him ferrari can’t survive. These kind of statements do look like nonsensical & immature.

Look at him today, he crashed that was a mistake from him. But nobody highlighted it.
    That’s how it goes.

On a lighter note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just learn to except that Lewis Hamilton is a champion and one he'll of a f1 driver. He pushes hard and never gives up he is the back bone of that car. Love not hate admire.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Just learn to except that Lewis Hamilton is a champion and one he'll of a f1 driver. He pushes hard and never gives up he is the back bone of that car. Love not hate admire.
    And has so much superior car and week teammate,...

Very happy for Charles, he drove very well and conducted himself with real class. It could have been so different had Verstappen not punted off Kimi leading to a safety car for several laps, McLaren obliging by extending that safety car for another lap and then Vettel holding up Hamilton for a few laps. The tyre situation is still dire.

Congratulations Charles for his first win. Hope we can win again next week. Back to back wins would really lift our team moral.

Listen here, you. You don't get to decide who other people might dislike or not dislike in Formula 1. No one is disputing Hamilton's success or talent. But that doesn't mean one has to like him. Count me as another person who can't stand the guy...so just shut it, okay.

We're all entitled to like or dislike whoever we want, got it?

And who the hell made you hall monitor anyway, you patronizing little git?

Ferrari win and all hell breaks loose about Lewis Hamilton? seriously give it a rest guys....
    Forza Ferrari

I don’t like the undeserved ragging on Seb. If it wasn’t for him, Charles would have been robbed again. We now have two flags outside of HQ in Maranello for each driver, even if the points don’t reflect them, so let’s just enjoy that and look forward to next weekend?

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ferrari win and all hell breaks loose about Lewis Hamilton? seriously give it a rest guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Tired of this crap again ferrari destroying vettels race. The sooner he leaves that Team the better.

Happy for Charles but is could be a 1-2
    I'm not sure what universe you think Vettel had the pace for P2. Charles barely managed to hold Hamilton off, and Vettel was averaging 3-4 tenths slower per lap.

Two more things to ad to this great day for Ferrari.

1. Did you see how easy Seb was able to pass Lewis on the Kemmel straight after he had been pushed out at the start? Normally, losing out that much and it takes you laps to mount a challenge, even with DRS. He did it in a few seconds!
    2. There is still no news on what kind of tyres that will be used in 2020. Will it be the 2018 design, with more rubber (not good for Merc...and McL) or will it be the same as this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I don’t like the undeserved ragging on Seb. If it wasn’t for him, Charles would have been robbed again. We now have two flags outside of HQ in Maranello for each driver, even if the points don’t reflect them, so let’s just enjoy that and look forward to next weekend?

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    This post was the 2nd best thing this weekend, thanks
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Well to bad vitorio I think he is Stella.I love it when Lewis rubs Ferrari the wrong way with stunning victories.Lewis is saying come on catch me if you can.Thank God he has the ability to motivate all teams to sucseed love his work got it Vic you just keep doing what you do best mate.

Well to bad vitorio I think he is Stella.I love it when Lewis rubs Ferrari the wrong way with stunning victories.Lewis is saying come on catch me if you can.Thank God he has the ability to motivate all teams to sucseed love his work got it Vic you just keep doing what you do best mate.
    we get it, you're a Hammy lover....why don't you do all of us a favor and join one of his forums......

we'd all be better off without your NON sense posts on here.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

My analysis:

I don't think our race pace was that bad on the softs. Perhaps we would do better in races where the race starts on mediums, and we can have more laps on softs? But yes, the medium tyre pace is abysmal. The tyres get harder and Merc gets faster.

DRS is way too strong (As Martin Brundle alluded to, and Albon said accidently). It should be calibrated per each track. And honestly, you don't need it at Spa and Monza. (real race tracks)

I understand the tyre performace is such that it falls off a cliff after X laps, but how much of the final laps was due to the performance drop, and how much was it due to Charles managing the race? If the performance was dropping off, Charles was awfully calm. And if he was managing the race, that's really good race craft. He's improved so many areas of his craft, including qualifying and the race. He is becoming quite the all around racer.

And today confirms, atleast for me, that Alonso wins 2018 in the Ferrari, and possibly 2017.

So how do we fix the aero for 2020? Easiest things would be this.

Ring...Hello, is this Adrain Newey? "Yes". OK here's £1million for ONE year. Bring all your Red Bull secrets to Maranello. If they turn out to work you will get another $5 million for three years. Oh, and don't worry, you don't have to force your wife and kids to live in Italy, you can just send it all by computer. If it all checks out, and Ferrari win some years in a row you'll get £10 million extra, as a bonus. Is that OK Adrian? "Adrian: who is this calling me?...click".

See? The above will never happen. NEVER! So my advice to Ferrari's aero department is to brainstorm. We should all BRAINSTORM and give our advice. If that Leyton House in 1990 and 1991 was so great, aero-wise. We should be able to unlock it. If we all try.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    So how do we fix the aero for 2020? Easiest things would be this.

Ring...Hello, is this Adrain Newey? "Yes". OK here's £1million for ONE year. Bring all your Red Bull secrets to Maranello. If they turn out to work you will get another $5 million for three years. Oh, and don't worry, you don't have to force your wife and kids to live in Italy, you can just send it all by computer. If it all checks out, and Ferrari win some years in a row you'll get £10 million extra, as a bonus. Is that OK Adrian? "Adrian: who is this calling me?...click".

See? The above will never happen. NEVER! So my advice to Ferrari's aero department is to brainstorm. We should all BRAINSTORM and give our advice. If that Leyton House in 1990 and 1991 was so great, aero-wise. We should be able to unlock it. If we all try.
    Newey won’t even get out of bed for 1 million per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    Newey won’t even get out of bed for 1 million per year.
    exactly..........i'm pretty sure he was approached many times before with a BIG offer....and what did he do??? he turned it down as he was not willing to move to Maranello.....end of story

we have brilliant talent in maranello, they just need to be let loose, brain storm and i'm sure they can come up with a winnning car......and now that we have simone resta back, i'm sure he'll have a few good ideas how to turn the turd sf90 into a real winner in 2020
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I will bet anything that if Lewis sees his career out at Ferrari all will become instant so called hammy lovers.Especially when the chequered flag drops and Ferrari are winning dream team Charles and Hamilton.

So happy for Charles. He had the pace all weekend and he converted it. Ferraris first victory of the year and its the kid who brings it. Amazing.
    We can win Monza too. Its ours to lose really.
    We could have had 1-2 today. Not sure what happened to vettel. Why he had to pit 5 laps earlier than any of the top 4? I think that cost us a podium double.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Vittorio View Post
    Listen here, you. You don't get to decide who other people might dislike or not dislike in Formula 1. No one is disputing Hamilton's success or talent. But that doesn't mean one has to like him. Count me as another person who can't stand the guy...so just shut it, okay.

We're all entitled to like or dislike whoever we want, got it?

And who the hell made you hall monitor anyway, you patronizing little git?
    And that goes for Michael too. As far as a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    So happy for Charles. He had the pace all weekend and he converted it. Ferraris first victory of the year and its the kid who brings it. Amazing.
    We can win Monza too. Its ours to lose really.
    We could have had 1-2 today. Not sure what happened to vettel. Why he had to pit 5 laps earlier than any of the top 4? I think that cost us a podium double.
    Ferrari sees Spa victory as second victory of the year. In Maranello, they consider the first victory was achieved in Canada.

That is exactly what Sky people says. Kindly enlighten the world on the drivers who don't push hard and always gives up. All drivers in F1 have something to achieve and they all push hard and never give up.

Maybe we can let Hammy race himself then? Since he is the only one who pushes and doesn't give up. The rest of the grid are sore losers any way. That is always the logic of Hammy fanboys.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Congratulations Charles for his first win. Hope we can win again next week. Back to back wins would really lift our team moral.
    Yeah that would be awesome. But this year Ham has never lost back to back races. Having said that, Merc have 'only' won 2 out of the last 5.
    I think we need to lock out the front row again, if Lewis starts P2 he'll have a very good chance due to the tyre situation.