Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Belgian GP Spa-Francorchamps - Race

Seb is a 4x WDC and Max makes him this season look like his just starting in F-1! Seb is even learning to crash ! If Seb would only be the old R Bull driver Ferrari's paying $50 million salary to, the fans here wouldn't be waiting for 2021 to see Ferrari back on top. Highlighting Seb's zero wins this year compared with Max is pathetic @ $50 million pay. The wrong driver is getting the $$$$ . Meanwhile I hold Charles higher than all of them, so far so good.

If ,Seb would just win a race! His latest crashing is no help ! It's been over a year. But, Max even added a pole to his name , even though he doesn't need pole to do what Seb can't seem to do @ Ferrari, win. Funny, even with mistakes, Max wins races and gets those points on the podium. I don't believe R Bull Honda has it over Ferrari car wise, it's their #1 driver who's " The Real Deal ! " Charles is for sure also a " Real Deal!" so there's hope for sure. Max out doing a 4X WDC driver over and over is for sure the real deal. Lewis, be ware!!

Max’s website is updated with latest crash ... oh no he purposely did it for Charles win

Ferrari needs all the help they can get. What a great gesture , they are friends for a long time. Seb was right in there too. Charles won , that's all that counts. Max could well afford to give up a race , he's rated and is the top 2019 driver. 2nd maybe to the Merc car! And no where near Seb's $50 million pay check.

Crashed in spa, future F1 star, 2019 top driver wowww
    Albon debutant in RB with very low pay scale outscored Max Future F1 star who has high pay scale. Wowww

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Ferrari needs all the help they can get. What a great gesture , they are friends for a long time. Seb was right in there too. Charles won , that's all that counts. Max could well afford to give up a race , he's rated and is the top 2019 driver. 2nd maybe to the Merc car! And no where near Seb's $50 million pay check.

I love Max and all, but you cant be such a fanboy really. His speed reminders me of Vettel 2009-2013 days in the RBR, both were prone to errors though. I think if Seb drove this year RBR with that much rear grip and downforce he would have better results as in that Ferrari now. RBR always gave Seb what he wants in terms of the car, Ferrari not much so.

But still remember who was the only driver who fought for the title beside Mercedes drivers in this new era 2014-2019? It was Vettel (so give him some respect), in 2015 he was running second before SPA in much slower Ferrari, 2017 was awesome, but reliability cost him the fight, 2018 the first part he was very strong. The second part, to much mistakes, while Mercedes was faster and having to overdrive the car, and the the poor strategy and maximum pressure from Ferrari management didnt help.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 6th September 2019 at 09:10.

Vettle 165, Fear not, I am a fan of Seb and have total respect for him. He got the seat @Ferrari because he deserved it. It's now up to Ferrari to give both him and Charles a car that can compete, and it looks like they are coming around, what with Charles' win! For Honda to put out an engine 1st yr. and R Bull to put out a car that can be considered in there with Ferrari and Merc is quite a feat. Max got lucky car wise and R Bull got lucky driver wise so far 2019. I respect Lewis as a great driver also, it's not just his car. So O K I'm a fan boy for Charles , Max, Seb and Lewis. They are what's keeping F-1 2019 alive and exciting for all F-1 fans. The races for me are great. Keep the faith !!

Vettle 165, Fear not, I am a fan of Seb and have total respect for him. He got the seat @Ferrari because he deserved it. It's now up to Ferrari to give both him and Charles a car that can compete, and it looks like they are coming around, what with Charles' win! For Honda to put out an engine 1st yr. and R Bull to put out a car that can be considered in there with Ferrari and Merc is quite a feat. Max got lucky car wise and R Bull got lucky driver wise so far 2019. I respect Lewis as a great driver also, it's not just his car. So O K I'm a fan boy for Charles , Max, Seb and Lewis. They are what's keeping F-1 2019 alive and exciting for all F-1 fans. The races for me are great. Keep the faith !!
    Its ok, everybody has different opinion.

Now imagine this, in 2021 Hamilton goes to Red Bull, Vettel goes to Mercedes and wins his fifth world title in his first year. After 2022 he retires there. Max Verstappen which is for me an absolute legend of this sport, his brutality and speed reminds me of Senna, I didnt like him some years ago, I like him now much more. Amazing talent he has, so in this alternate reality, he joins Ferrari in 2021, and finished second in the standings, completely dominates Leclerc (who has a car that doesnt suit his style), and thats it. In 2022 Verstappen delivers the first Ferrari WDC after 15 years. In 2023 Lando Norris (the Meme master) replaces Charles (who goes to Mclaren), and takes second Ferrari world title in the raw. And everybody is happy.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 6th September 2019 at 12:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Its ok, everybody has different opinion.

Now imagine this, in 2021 Hamilton goes to Red Bull, Vettel goes to Mercedes and wins his fifth world title in his first year. After 2022 he retires there. Max Verstappen which is for me an absolute legend of this sport, his brutality and speed reminds me of Senna, I didnt like him some years ago, I like him now much more. Amazing talent he has, so in this alternate reality, he joins Ferrari in 2021, and finished second in the standings, completely dominates Leclerc (who has a car that doesnt suit his style), and thats it. In 2022 Verstappen delivers the first Ferrari WDC after 15 years. In 2023 Lando Norris (the Meme master) replaces Charles (who goes to Mclaren), and takes second Ferrari world title in the raw. And everybody is happy.
    I don't believe Verstappen would 'dominate' Leclerc, it would a close battle for both of them, and if they're both ever in the same team in a competitive car, I'm sure it would be a great battle.

For now though I just hope Leclerc or Vettel can win the championship next year. And if the car is not good enough, then I hope Verstappen can win it.

I'm with you 100% ! Charles and Max are already ready . A home team win coming up !!!
    What about Max the Crash Master?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    What about Max the Crash Master?
    it's updated & Loading for another

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    it's updated & Loading for another
    Yup, just when everyone thought Max has matured and become a more complete driver, plus a heroic move on Kimi at Spa.....so he’s back to his own self as well nominated the crash master.....lol
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Max just got jealous seeing Seb crash. The crash master even did a pole to see what it feels like even though the podiums and wins get done without pole, just crash his way through, it seems to work. It can't be that a Honda R Bull car is better than Ferrari's best out there. Max has something to do with it along with crashing. Charles needs to take this race !!

Max the screwmaster Future F1 star where is he in Spa everyone searching for him.
    Max should be jealous of Seb 4WDC too then , but still no championship for Max the screwmaster
    Oh no Albon the debutant outscored Max the future star. Wts gng on, Max will jump to taxi car now. As He’s not getting enough energy from his energy drinks company. He’s Feeling jealous of albon too who has low pay.

Max's problem is he's crashing again for sure. He went and switched from drinking Red Bull to bottled water from the River Ganges! Albon had the water bottled and sent to Max. Albon out scored and out smarted Max. Perhaps a good enema will clear things up.

Hope max gets enough of Red bull energy drink. Else I’m on my way to taxi car.