Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Italian GP 2019 Race

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Also forgot to mention, very excellent strategy by Ferrari moving on to Hards.
    Seems ferrari sacrificed some top speed for tyre management it worked well here.
    Indeed, I had my doubts until I saw the pace after the pitstop. Sure the first few laps were crucial and to my opinion he defended hard but fair. But after that our pace on the straights were phenomenal. It was only waiting until those mediums dropped off. It was a good move from Ferrari. Where we questioned some strategies in the past, this was perfect.

I have to admit, I didn’t think Ferrari would win a single race this year. I was wrong.

Good job Charles! Bravo.

It’s impressive to see how well he races at such a young age. It’s also incredibly delightful to hear that douche complain on the radio. Let them race!

Worried about what is happening with Seb. He seems fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Yes, but who is going to replace him

Bring Kimi back a third time. lol

I can see Danny Ric being offered the spot. Maybe Max but doubtful he would leave RBR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    Indeed, I had my doubts until I saw the pace after the pitstop. Sure the first few laps were crucial and to my opinion he defended hard but fair. But after that our pace on the straights were phenomenal. It was only waiting until those mediums dropped off. It was a good move from Ferrari. Where we questioned some strategies in the past, this was perfect.
    Ferrari tried it on Vettel with hard tyres. His pace was faster than leaders during that phase.
    That made ferrari to think the strategy on Leclerc for hard tyres.

The most brilliant thing is Leclerc made it work. 2 mercs against 1 ferrari .

Yes, but who is going to replace him
    Ricciardo buyout or Alonso comeback are the most likely options. Max wouldn't be on the market for next year.

I feel very down as a BIG SEB FAN. The sooner this nightmare is over the better. Please retire after this season. He is not the same after the Germany 2018. Has no nerves to be calm under pressure. It must Hurt. But its time for the younger drivers to take place. Seb reached its peak already.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

I can see Danny Ric being offered the spot. Maybe Max but doubtful he would leave RBR.
    Maybe Ric is best choice, but is he available

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

We have Charles, no need of Max. DR 2yr contract with Renault.
    Max stays with RB next year. Vettel stays with ferrari next year then retire.
    Ham/bottas stays with mercs next year.
    Sainz/Norris has contract with McLaren till next year.

Ferrari tried it on Vettel with hard tyres. His pace was faster than leaders during that phase.
    That made ferrari to think the strategy on Leclerc for hard tyres.

The most brilliant thing is Leclerc made it work. 2 mercs against 1 ferrari .
    Good observation, I think you are right. Vettel was indeed lapping faster

Vettel walking away would free a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$ for the transfer fee. Of course they'd let him go for $15-20 mil with one year left if Ricciardo wanted to go to a top team. There's no way they'd deny him his life-long Ferrari dream when they're not in title contention themselves. Hülkenberg has still not been announced for Haas, so if anything would happen, it probably would before Singapore.

2yr contract with Renault, but I think buy-out option is available

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Vettel walking away would free a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$ for the transfer fee. Of course they'd let him go for $15-20 mil with one year left if Ricciardo wanted to go to a top team. There's no way they'd deny him his life-long Ferrari dream when they're not in title contention themselves. Hülkenberg has still not been announced for Haas, so if anything would happen, it probably would before Singapore.
    maybe you've got a point there...........Ric to Ferrari along side Charles next year.........i would love to see that happening.....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by JChan View Post
    Brother as you know its GOLDEN BOY strategy to try to overtake at chicane so that he can be push off and complaining to stewards for not giving him enough room to operate... look what he did to SV and got penalized! it's a new strategy now overtake when its impossible so that the car ahead of you got penalized for not giving enough room!
    Huh, when did you start watching F1

I could also see Vettel returning to Red Bull, voiding his final year for a multi-year contract there.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    maybe you've got a point there...........Ric to Ferrari along side Charles next year.........i would love to see that happening.....
    Yes, hopefully that happens, I think we have given all the time to Seb and no results, so it is time to do something else.

I think it’s not about $$$$$. Even if Ric comes into the team, the form Leclerc is in he will make ric ordinary driver. That’s how it goes. It’s all about those damn mistakes, vettel has been doing. I still feel vettel has got in him to deliver, somehow he doesn’t feel confident enough with his car set-up. He himself to be blamed.

Did Leclerc even touch Hammy's car? I don't even remember. It seemed like Hammy just got half-squeezed and ran off the surface.
    No, I don't think they touched.
    Lec was ahead, and went for the racing line, Lewis ran out of room and had to take the run off area. Probably some avoiding action too which cause him to go a little out of of the track, but nothing more than a racing incident.

I'd not rule out Vettel staying into 2021 but it would have to be with a completely new mindset from him, and I doubt he's able to go from superstar to complementary driver as smoothly as Kimi could.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    No, I don't think they touched.
    Lec was ahead, and went for the racing line, Lewis ran out of room and had to take the run off area. Probably some avoiding action too which cause him to go a little out of of the track, but nothing more than a racing incident.
    I don’t they should have given black & white flag to Leclerc.
    He taken his line for the braking zone. When there’s no room, ham tries to enter n show that no one is leaving room for me.
    He doesn’t understand that he too did the same in Malaysia GP with kimi.

Boohoo Lewis. You wanted harder closer racing, now getting it you moaning that it's hard.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Ferrari has a new star remember the name Charles LECREC. A new legend has arrived let the new era begin bravo.

Congrats Charles!!!! Amazing race and he handled the pressure so well.
    Seb... Just retire mate, please quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Boohoo Lewis. You wanted harder closer racing, now getting it you moaning that it's hard.
    Yeah LOL

Great result for Ferrari and especially Charles. Thankyou.

Great strategy go in hards. Seb, well. Hate to say it. Think he may be done, his head has gone. 2020 be last year.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Forza Jules

We have Charles, no need of Max. DR 2yr contract with Renault.
    Max stays with RB next year. Vettel stays with ferrari next year then retire.
    Ham/bottas stays with mercs next year.
    Sainz/Norris has contract with McLaren till next year.
    Contracts can be bought out and broken. Look at Kimi in 2010.

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton for being awarded with the DHL Biggest cry baby award for the Italian GP
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    hahahahaha no different to Max in Austria, was ok then so suck it up now snowflake.
    Couldn't have said it better.
    Don't forget Max learned from the master of such moves Ham himself

Forza Jules

I’m eagerly waiting for Leclerc-max battle.
    There’s an unsettled account, which Leclerc need to clear it off.

Max = took Leclerc out with contact.
    Leclerc = took his regular line to enter the corner, meaning Hammy ran out of road. No contact and Hammy not even halfway alongside.

The first was no penalty, whereas the second one was supposed to be one? Has Evo always been like this?