Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Singapore GP 2019 Race

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Just build them great car and all the cards will be there for CWC and WDC
    Ferrari is on the right track I think with this upgrade. Will see

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Vettel gifted a race win and he acts like he won it on his own merits.
    Simply being salty, don't you? Mind joining the SKY Sports commentator panel?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    It might be worse next race again.

Why? Because all the corners here are 90° bends and it's easier to adjust the setup wise for this then when we would go the the hungaroring.
    All long turns at Sochi are easy flat in qualifying, with the second turn being near flat in the race. Most of all, the ones they have are sub-90° turns, in effect slightly bent 90°. Charles is favourite for pole there.

Quote Originally Posted by theodorus8864 View Post
    He is a broken record, like the few other "Tifosi"s here....

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Sugarcoat what? Your hate for vettel? Are you even a ferrari fan? Listen man go over the live-timing all over again it is because vettel kept touch and didnt let the lead go over 4seconds at ANY Point during the stint is the reason why his undercut was always going to work which BTW was triggered by hulkenberg pitting early you seem to not follow his laptimes at the bottom of the mobile app have you? Let this sink in to your fickle head vettel isn't going anywhere plus how about posting the outlaps of Seb and CL.. Don't want to? Exactly that's what I thought now shut the hell up about constant hate you spew on Seb. He has made mistakes and he hasn't driven like a champ alot in the last few seasons but he is a great driver, cl will only get better why can't you just take the 1-2 without hating on one? I'll summarize it for you again hulkenberg pitstop triggered the undercut how would you feel had Hamilton done it and won it? Change your nick name from tifosi because a pure ferrari fan wouldn't hate on any team member.

Never said anything about Vettel's win. Ferrari gave him the best strategy and that gave him the track position...that's all I said. I mean it's fact, being angry or acting like a retard not gonna change that.

I don't think it's that clear that Ferrari chose the best strategi for VET, it was the fastest, but it was riskier.
    He was stopped very early, he was exposed to a safety car that would benefit all the other frontrunners and to tyre degradation at the end of the race.
    As he was third Ferrari took risks with him and a more conservative strategy with LEC.
    How the race developped benefitted VET

IVettel should give up positions or should let Charles fight for victory.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post

Never said anything about Vettel's win. Ferrari gave him the best strategy and that gave him the track position...that's all I said. I mean it's fact, being angry or acting like a retard not gonna change that.
    Acting like a retard? I am trying to unveil your hate for Seb. It burns you doesn't it? Binotto himself said in the post race interviews hulkenberg is the reason why Seb pitted. Don't act like a ferrari fan. Your bias and hate are obvious. Anyway 1-2 don't have time to argue with kids like you.

Quote Originally Posted by gvera View Post
    I don't think it's that clear that Ferrari chose the best strategi for VET, it was the fastest, but it was riskier.
    He was stopped very early, he was exposed to a safety car that would benefit all the other frontrunners and to tyre degradation at the end of the race.
    As he was third Ferrari took risks with him and a more conservative strategy with LEC.
    How the race developped benefitted VET
    Agree. As you said it was the fastest strategy, and it turned out to be the best one. It gave him track position ahead of Leclerc. But Vettel also drove pretty well, he was very aggressive with the midfield and cleared them much faster than Charles did.
    I am happy with the way we have won the race today, by having the best car. We don't have to worry about high downforce track anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    All long turns at Sochi are easy flat in qualifying, with the second turn being near flat in the race. Most of all, the ones they have are sub-90° turns, in effect slightly bent 90°. Charles is favourite for pole there.
    and possibly being denied the win again due to strategy.....hope NOT
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

So, the undercut works. Ferrari brings home 1-2 instead of 1-3, or even worse by crashing both cars into each other. A happy ending. Now what?

Giving up track positions? What are you now? High on weeds? Go home buddy. You are too wasted to type on that keyboard.

Stop trolling!

No, thinking that is not being 'salty'. I happen to agree with that sentiment - Vettel was absolutely gifted the win today.

But, like most competitive sportsmen, he's always been an arrogant so-and-so and so he'll make out as if the win was all his. It was not.

So, the undercut works. Ferrari brings home 1-2 instead of 1-3, or even worse by crashing both cars into each other. A happy ending. Now what?

Giving up track positions? What are you now? High on weeds? Go home buddy. You are too wasted to type on that keyboard.
    If you're going to insult somebody with language like that, at least have the decency to use the right language.

No one gets high on 'weeds,' you sanctimonious twerp. One gets high on weed. Got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Acting like a retard? I am trying to unveil your hate for Seb. It burns you doesn't it? Binotto himself said in the post race interviews hulkenberg is the reason why Seb pitted. Don't act like a ferrari fan. Your bias and hate are obvious. Anyway 1-2 don't have time to argue with kids like you.
    If Hulk was the reason then why didn't they pit Leclerc fast. As I said, Ferrari gave Vettel the best car and strategy and that's why he has won. You making it sound like he has won the race by overtaking Leclerc and Ham...

I don't have any love-hate relationship with Vettel, unlike you of course. It is pretty clear that your mouth is full of...well lol, that's why you can't argue like an adult. I really wonder what age your are? If you're actualy a grown up I would actually feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by Tifoso; 22nd September 2019 at 16:45. Reason: This is unacceptable. Kids are members here too. Be very happy that I didn’t toss you. Wow

Cool down buddy.
    Victory for consolation for Vettlel. Enjoy

Cool down buddy.
    Victory for consolation for Vettlel. Enjoy
    Ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Sochi is the easiest one-stop on the calendar and a flatout race. Suits Charles to the tilt and our car perfectly. No worries. Making an undercut work there is very difficult because it's like Monza - you don't gain that much on the outlap. 1-2 or 1-3 on the grid, the second driver ducking in behind the first to protect the tow and we're good to go.

The language in this thread is unacceptable. Next one goes on a long vacation. Enjoy the 1-2 for crying out loud

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

let's make it 4 in a row

Good for us to get the 1-2. Sorry that Ferrari screwed Leclerc. Once again!!!

If they continue to do this, we will just see the best driver on the grid start looking for openings in Merc or RBR.
    lets face it, we havent made the fastest car in a decade. Both RBR and merc have.
    Silently, like a shadow

May sound like wishful thinking, but I believe we now have the car to win all the remaining races. Not saying we're definitely going win because Merc and Hamilton combo is very hard to beat. But it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Well, here's hoping that Leclerc does get pole and does win in Sochi. Go Charles!

Vettel has had it his way inside the team for far too long - and not proven entirely worthy of it, by the way.

That is why many of us who love Ferrari are still very peeved about what went down today.

It's not always just about the team - it's also about both drivers being treated fairly, especially when one clearly had the upper hand on the day.

So, yeah, I'll be rooting for Leclerc more than ever. Vettel can be a good boy and come second.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Good for us to get the 1-2. Sorry that Ferrari screwed Leclerc. Once again!!!

If they continue to do this, we will just see the best driver on the grid start looking for openings in Merc or RBR.
    lets face it, we havent made the fastest car in a decade. Both RBR and merc have.
    This what I fear as well. I don't think Charles would have any problem finding another seat, if he feels that he is hard done by Ferrari. He is currently the hottest property in F1 and clearly stole Max's thunder.
    Ferrari must handle Charles properly, otherwise we may lose him to another team.

Guys, stop bickering! We have a 1-2! FERRARI FIRST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This what I fear as well. I don't think Charles would have any problem finding another seat, if he feels that he is hard done by Ferrari. He is currently the hottest property in F1 and clearly stole Max's thunder.
    Ferrari must handle Charles properly, otherwise we may lose him to another team.
    If Ferrari treats Charles this way, they won't have any problems changing the team. However, he is the future of Ferrari. Not Sebastian.

The undercut was by no means biased against Charles. In fact it's, to a large degree, fortuitous in terms of who was to benefit the most after everything was said and done. Too many variables related to the midfield and the relative performance of those cars in relation the the leading pack negotiating with them after the pit stop. In this case it benefitted Seb but it could have easily been the other way around. So chill out and enjoy our first 1-2 of the year. It's been a long time coming.
    Last edited by doublesixes; 22nd September 2019 at 16:44.

There's another thing to have in mind, all the mistakes both Seb and Charles have made this season...totally unforced and with nothing to do with the team on a technical level. So some of you should think about that before throwing Ferrari under the bus for not caring who wins the races this late in the season. If you don't understand what happened today, once the team saw they had a chance of a 1-2, then you're either a fanboy of one of the drivers or a hater of the other, and/or vice versa. Part of where Ferrari is right now (closer to RBR than Merc) is because of the errors of both drivers this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vittorio View Post
    Well, here's hoping that Leclerc does get pole and does win in Sochi. Go Charles!

Vettel has had it his way inside the team for far too long - and not proven entirely worthy of it, by the way.

That is why many of us who love Ferrari are still very peeved about what went down today.

It's not always just about the team - it's also about both drivers being treated fairly, especially when one clearly had the upper hand on the day.

So, yeah, I'll be rooting for Leclerc more than ever. Vettel can be a good boy and come second.
    You talk about fairness and drivers being treated fairly if you look back to what happened in Monza in Q3 in qualifying in the first run of Q3 Leclerc got the tow in qualifying and Seb had to run in clean air (was only less than 2 tenths off pole on track where tow is everything) and in the second run Charles was supposed to return the favour and give Seb the tow in the final run of Q3 but didn't and ended up doing it too late and blaming it on the traffic saying that it was too late when seb clearly did gave the tow in the first one he was just under 1.5 tenths of Pole without the tow on a circuit where the tow was worth up to 5 tenths of a second so stop crying and enjoy the fact that we got 12 and that Seb is back on form. The moderators need to take action on this thread when there are comments like these which does nothing to help. Negative attitude breeds negative outcomes, positive attitude breeds positive outcomes. I hope people will grow up and realise that this is racing and that's how it goes sometimes. In the past two races it was the other way around so quit your complaining and enjoy the fact that team came 1&2, first ever to do so in Singapore, Seb won his 5th Singapore GP and we took most constructors points home.

May sound like wishful thinking, but I believe we now have the car to win all the remaining races. Not saying we're definitely going win because Merc and Hamilton combo is very hard to beat. But it is possible.
    Let's keep it real, Mexico (elevation) and the US (S1) will be very difficult. However, suddenly, I'm looking at Japan and thinking "some nice straights"!