Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Singapore GP 2019 Race

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    For me Leclerc is winner.
    TOTALLY.....HE'S THE ONE THT GOT ROBBED....

but happy for a long awaited 1-2
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Nice and mature words from CL!!!
    We have great drivers

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    We have great drivers
    Just build them great car and all the cards will be there for CWC and WDC

Why does it seem Seb can get a break here? He earned this win. He made sure he built a gap. I can't believe the guys at SKY are now making conspiracy theories.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

I'm sad for Charles, but I'm happy for the team! This is amazing!

Sky studio has funeral feeling, quiet and really down

Charles seems very mature about it, good on him. We turned a 1-3 into 1-2 that's all that matters.
    Forza Ferrari

The best anthem combo EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    I would say the driver with more pace won, as for the strategy we started 1-3 and finished 1-2 so I would say strategy was good
    Not really. I hope F1 management make the live-timing free for everyone, because when Charles and Lewis did 1m47's, Vettel did a 1:48.3 and that was his best lap on the first stint, and he was losing touch to the top 2. Vettel got the best strategy today and that gave him the track position ahead of Charles, no need to sugarcoat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    Why does it seem Seb can get a break here? He earned this win. He made sure he built a gap. I can't believe the guys at SKY are now making conspiracy theories.
    Oh come on
    Look at it the way you should. They are pathetic. Right to the last minute they were hoping. Up to the first safety car they were praying that ferrari would pit in so that merc somehow would get back to the lead. Then when they did not ... they were so so sad. lol
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I'm 41 years old and CL at 21 is much wiser than myself. I thought that SV should have given his place to CL at the last few laps. But the strategy brought the 1-2 finish and comments of CL were really mature. He is the real winner and I'm very glad that we have this extraordinary talent in our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Charles seems very mature about it, good on him. We turned a 1-3 into 1-2 that's all that matters.
    Yes, no need to make a scene out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Indeed, had it been about the WDC he'd been waved by, needless to say.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Oh come on
    Look at it the way you should. They are pathetic. Right to the last minute they were hoping. Up to the first safety car they were praying that ferrari would pit in so that merc somehow would get back to the lead. Then when they did not ... they were so so sad. lol
    I know, it just annoys me they brought up the Multi 21 issue. They are putting too much emphasis on Charles being upset. But had it not worked out they'd have Sebastian's head but since it worked out, here comes the conspiracy theories.

"Always move forward, take it one step at a time, eventually you'll reach your goal and if you happen to fall on face your still moving..."

I really really hope this gives Seb all the confidence he needs.
    Seb did help Charles win in Belgium after all. Charles should remember rhat. I also believe seb had the pace when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    More pace? Nah...Hards where much faster so undercut was seriously powerful. He was dropping behind Lewis in 1st stint and then ended up winning with CL on his gearbox for entire 2nd stint.
    Vettel stop was 0.7 slower than Charles and he was about 3 seconds behind as well so he had to have the pace to do what he did and he has always been very fast in Singapore, he would probably have taken pole as well if he had a clean last lap yesterday, so I think he was quicker this weekend. Just enjoy the 1-2 no other team has ever achieved this

Congrats to our two boys and to the Scuderia for such a great development job. I think it's healthy and appropriate to show the world that the whole team is capable of winning with both drivers in Ferrari-friendly circuits and/or otherwise, as here in Singapore. A definitive quantitative leap forward.

Some of you need to slow your roll. Hamilton will be WDC and Merc will be WCC in 2019.

Just be happy we got to see three Ferrari wins in a row and a Ferrari 1-2. After the first five races I genuinely thought that this would be another year without a single win.

Stop crying about which driver “should have” won and be happy that a Ferrari driver won.

Also, this is the first time that a mid season update package seems to have worked. Maybe things are turning around.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Not really. I hope F1 management make the live-timing free for everyone, because when Charles and Lewis did 1m47's, Vettel did a 1:48.3 and that was his best lap on the first stint, and he was losing touch to the top 2. Vettel got the best strategy today and that gave him the track position ahead of Charles, no need sugarcoat it.
    Sugarcoat what? Your hate for vettel? Are you even a ferrari fan? Listen man go over the live-timing all over again it is because vettel kept touch and didnt let the lead go over 4seconds at ANY Point during the stint is the reason why his undercut was always going to work which BTW was triggered by hulkenberg pitting early you seem to not follow his laptimes at the bottom of the mobile app have you? Let this sink in to your fickle head vettel isn't going anywhere plus how about posting the outlaps of Seb and CL.. Don't want to? Exactly that's what I thought now shut the hell up about constant hate you spew on Seb. He has made mistakes and he hasn't driven like a champ alot in the last few seasons but he is a great driver, cl will only get better why can't you just take the 1-2 without hating on one? I'll summarize it for you again hulkenberg pitstop triggered the undercut how would you feel had Hamilton done it and won it? Change your nick name from tifosi because a pure ferrari fan wouldn't hate on any team member.

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    Vettel stop was 0.7 slower than Charles and he was about 3 seconds behind as well so he had to have the pace to do what he did and he has always been very fast in Singapore, he would probably have taken pole as well if he had a clean last lap yesterday, so I think he was quicker this weekend. Just enjoy the 1-2 no other team has ever achieved this

Vettel gifted a race win and he acts like he won it on his own merits.

It might be worse next race again.

Why? Because all the corners here are 90° bends and it's easier to adjust the setup wise for this then when we would go the the hungaroring.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

The pitwall found the perfect gap to slot both cars in. That +10 seconds of free air sealed the lead (not the win because without the SCs it's anybody's guess with tyre deg etc). Seb was great through that traffic ahead and then lost all the work with the first SC. With the slow pace in front in the 1st stint on the softs the undercut (whoever would get it) would always work for track position. But I have no clue what Merc did with Lewis. I don't get it but I obviously take it.

Still, the most impressive thing is the aero update. It's a quantum leap, especially compared to last year at the same moment in the season. But it's a little bittersweet that it comes this late in the season and then both corrupt FiA decisions in Canada and Austria, and also that mechanical in Bahrain.

I think some need to stop crying about those who feel bad for someone who could have had three victories in a row in red.

Disappointed Since 2010

Sochi is power sensitive track.

The wrong driver won. I don't understand Ferrari's strategy.
    It's ok after all... Finally we got that 1-2, no rapper on podium but the important thing to notice is that Charles was faster. If Ferrari will be the fastest car for the rest of the season I have no doubt that Charles will win the rest of the races

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Some of you need to slow your roll. Hamilton will be WDC and Merc will be WCC in 2019.

Just be happy we got to see three Ferrari wins in a row and a Ferrari 1-2. After the first five races I genuinely thought that this would be another year without a single win.

Stop crying about which driver “should have” won and be happy that a Ferrari driver won.

Also, this is the first time that a mid season update package seems to have worked. Maybe things are turning around.
    And so it is..3 wins in a row..incredible job

Vettel gifted a race win and he acts like he won it on his own merits.
    I think you were watching some other year's post race interviews. Today Vettel clearly acknowledged the fact that the pit call was made late bcoz someone opened the window by pitting. Then he just drove as fast an outlap as possible. He never even remotely indicated that he drove like a champion or deserved the victory...etc

I dont understand why people are so bitter with this. None of our drivers are in the championship winning position. So it's the constructor points that only matters...period.