Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Russian GP 2019 Race

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And he deserves it.
    On the other hand, Ferrari's management and their stupid politics....
    That is ferrari.!! It will go on.
    Ferrari needs to sort out their reliability. Then only can win championships.

High speed dangerous situation yeah... #Justice4Hamilton From what I've heard from Italy, the media are outraged about the race control too, it's not just me.

I'm worried about the drivers spiralling out of control soon.

Yes I agree. They need to squere that out sooner then later

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

My god. Let it go.

"Perseverence is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    High speed dangerous situation yeah... #Justice4Hamilton From what I've heard from Italy, the media are outraged about the race control too, it's not just me.

https://i.imgur.com/RwCLZFU.png
    My god... let it go

"Perseverence is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    It will get even more..... it’s Ferrari’s job now. How would they handle it

https://i.imgur.com/RwCLZFU.png
    Let's risk lives just to stop you crying from your sofa.....get over it already.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by 19000rpmF-2004 View Post
    My god... let it go
    Why? They stole a certain win from us to benefit golden boy and I'm supposed to pretend it didn't happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    HAMs strategy was not to get close to the Ferraris, because it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to overtake anyway. Hamiltons plan was to preserve his tires ans cruise around. And then go long and hope for either VSC or Safety Car. And if that did not work he would put on fresh tires in the end and HAVE A GO. So no, its not possible to conclude the Ferraris were quicker on race pace, especially as the Merc had superior race pace the last 7 races.

I have to see the Ferraris win on race pace one race and and not by track position to even consider the Ferrari to be quicker come race time.

On these tracks where its impossible to overtake, winning qualy is enough obviously, well see on tracks were overtaking is actually possible.

But to be able to challenge Mercs and beat them in qualy is a massive step forward anyway.
    All right, let's play. So Hamilton would've pitted later, by doing so he would come out behind Charles. On the clear air and with new mediums, Leclerc was lapping 1.2-1.5/lap faster than Hamilton. So the end result = Hamilton P2.

Again, if the Mercedes was quicker, he would've lapped faster than Charles on clean air, but he couldn't and before the first pit-stop, the gap to Vettel was growing.

The ONLY reason Hamilton has won because of the extremely lucky VSC. Without the VSC, Ferrari would've easily won the race, because we had the faster car today.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumir9 View Post
    Need to just let them race, no pre-race deals. Seb was quicker today and now Charles feels cheated by Seb a bad situation that is not needed.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Let's risk lives just to stop you crying from your sofa.....get over it already.
    It was not Turn 3 and zero risk for aquaplanning. Any car would've been able to easily stop before hitting anyone. I'm not getting over races being deliberately stolen from Ferrari. Period. I'll never get comfortable with losing or applauding the Gandalfs. Never. Over my dead body.

Why? They stole a certain win from us to benefit golden boy and I'm supposed to pretend it didn't happen?
    So you think a win for Charles is more important than a volunteers life? wow go away already.
    Forza Ferrari

But you agree with him?
    I dont know what he said, because I turned of the broadcast when he was going to speak If he said anything about an epic race or that he was the deserving winner, then I dont agree as it was just pure luck. If he said the MERCS were very lucky to get past the Ferraris by VSC and then just used their superior race pace to pull away, then I could not say he was wrong, because I believe Merc has the better race pace still.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

It was not Turn 3 and zero risk for aquaplanning. Any car would've been able to easily stop before hitting anyone.
    They don't take such risks, cars can have failures.....
    Forza Ferrari

The IndyCar-ization has been completed.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    That is ferrari.!! It will go on.
    Ferrari needs to sort out their reliability. Then only can win championships.

The IndyCar-ization has been completed.
    Grow up already, we have seen enough death in the sport recently.
    Forza Ferrari

Sebastian Vettel will leave Russia immediately after the post-race Ferrari press conference. He is on a charter flight with the team. A simulator appointment in Maranello is scheduled for Monday.

@Amus

Grow up already, we have seen enough death in the sport recently.
    We have a different opinion. No need for ad hominems, especially in order to defend the FIA and Hamilton. Why do you attack fellow Tifosi who have a different opinion about the sanitization of motor racing? Really?

Ferrari radio: "Charles we will do the swap later on. Lewis is a bit close, and we want to push now into the race. We will do it later, just focus on your race, thank you" #F1 #RussianGP

@Amus

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    All right, let's play. So Hamilton would've pitted later, by doing so he would come out behind Charles. On the clear air and with new mediums, Leclerc was lapping 1.2-1.5/lap faster than Hamilton. So the end result = Hamilton P2.

Again, if the Mercedes was quicker, he would've lapped faster than Charles on clean air, but he couldn't and before the first pit-stop, the gap to Vettel was growing.

The ONLY reason Hamilton has won because of the extremely lucky VSC. Without the VSC, Ferrari would've easily won the race, because we have the faster car today.
    Huh? Do you compare HAM lapping on old tires with LEC on new tires? Hos is that relevant? I said Merc is probably quicker in the long run on race pace with tire degradation included. I DID NOT SAY Merc could outpace a Ferrari with new tires, with Mercs on old tires.

The reason Ferrari would have won today is because they are quick in Q and get track position forcing HAM to bide his time behind and use and alternative strategy and run long to have a chance.

Lewis and Merc DID WIN THE LOTTERY today, but that does not mean they would not have the better race pace if both teams were in clean air. Meaning I think HAM could have won the race on race pace/tires preservation if he had taken the start for example.

People need to understand the difference between being fast in quali and having the best race pace with tire preservation.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

We have a different opinion. No needs for ad hominems, especially in order to defend the FIA and Hamilton. Why?
    I'm defending volunteers who don't need their lifes endangered just to please you sat on the couch, as said grow up.
    Forza Ferrari

Vettel: The speed was there, but unfortunately technology has slowed me down. Everything else will be discussed in the team.

Typical, but I had a feeling yesterday that Merc picked the right strategy by starting on the mediums. Although today they were obviously helped by that first SC which came out after Ferrari's stops but before Merc's. That gap Seb had pulled was more than enough as both him and Charles were slotted in with free air to Bottas. This is somewhat annoying but the most worrying aspect is the mechanical reability. If Ferrari don't get on top of these mechanical issues for next year it won't matter how good the 2020 car will be. Three 2nd places are more points than two wins and a DNF. At least the aero updates seems to work on circuits with a lot of 90 degree turns. But Suzuka is a totally different animal.

Back down to earth.

Well that was disappointing. I guess F1 is back to normal.

IMHO, Seb forced the PU beyond its spec in the first 15 laps to gain this 5 sec advantage and hence it failed.

I'm defending volunteers who don't need their lifes endangered just to please you sat on the couch, as said grow up.
    No you're not, you're defending the race control. No-one was in any real harms way when the cars run highway speed on a dry track under double yellows in that section. No-one. Say after me: no-one.

Sebastian Vettel's message on the radio after retiring: Bring back the ****ing V12's.

Leclerc: "You put me behind. I respected everything. We will speak later. But now it is difficult to close the gap obviously

No you're not, you're defending the race control.
    No I am not, you are the one saying the marshalls are not worthy of being considered...which off course is pathetic and rather childish.
    Forza Ferrari