Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Russian GP 2019 Race

Quote Originally Posted by TonyRizza View Post
    No they didn't.. They did it to protect the marshals
    I've already provided evidence the retrievement of the car was safe to be done under a local yellow. I'm not hurting myself or looking bad, I'm having a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    I've already provided evidence the retrievement of the car was safe to be done under a local yellow. I'm not hurting myself or looking bad, I'm having a different opinion.

Forza Ferrari

You look stupid and blinded by bias.
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

You look stupid and blinded by bias.
    No I don't. Like I said, I provided evidence and proper arguments as to why the VSC deployment on that particular part of the circuit was a farcial call. Anywhere in S1 or S2 it would've been the correct call since cars are travelling at higher speeds. S3 is basically a parking lot taken in 2nd gear. You can stop at a dime in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    After a trio of wins this is hard to take and especially so when the SC gifted the win to HAM and Merc. We could still have had another 1-2 but for the SC and how sad that it was caused by Seb's car, that's karma for assuming we could get a 4th win in a row. Something was bound to go wrong and it did, and the team preferences for one driver over another in a particular race should be kept private, not over the radio for all to hear, it makes us look silly. Charles needs to do what he said, just keep quiet and concentrate on the driving, hard though it is and he said so himself after Singapore. Seb was back to his old form and sad to see the car let him down. Charles getting another podium just about counts as a result of sorts.
    Well sad

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Didnt watch the race until the end glad I was outside in the nature. So angry well at least the title is lost. SEB STILL HAS IT IN IT IS A RELIEF. SEB JUST GO PLEASE MAYBE JOIN SAUBER. I AM TIRED OF THIS AGAIN.

Really sad. But glad that is over.
    I understand your sadness... IMO Charles should have won and Singapore and Seb at Sochi. It was very very unfair to have this DNF(that triggered VSC and Merc 1-2), he truly deserved to win today and I know you wanted 2 in a row for Seb but at least be happy that he got the 1 in Singapore.

Some people and their theory's here .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

No I don't. Like I said, I provided evidence and proper arguments as to why the VSC deployment on that particular part of the circuit was a farcial call. Anywhere in S1 or S2 it would've been the correct call since cars are travelling at higher speeds. S3 is basically a parking lot taken in 2nd gear. You can stop at a dime in that one.
    Yes but Russels brakes failed and he couldn't stop under the safety car.... He's was going slow and STILL crashed... How can you not understand this?
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”

Yes but Russels brakes failed and he couldn't stop under the safety car.... He's was going slow and STILL crashed... How can you not understand this?
    For that corner in question you hardly even touch the brakes. If it happened afterwards I didn't watch because I turned off in disgust at the MIA so I don't know which part of the circuit it was, presumably somewhere fast where a SC indeed would've been warranted, but you can't crash in Vettel's corner through a brake failure, it's too slow. If he would've been parked in Turn 2 just 19 metres from the circuit, then something would've been needed to be done, but not where he was.

The only way to hit the marshals where Vettel was parked would be if a driver randomly decided to pull a homicide.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    How many Italian stereotypes is croft trying to fit in today?
    I got couple of driver cards if want them. Of James and Ale. If do DM me your address and get them out to you ASAP. Got send some to mate in Holland and America.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

For that corner in question you hardly even touch the brakes. If it happened afterwards I didn't watch because I turned off in disgust at the MIA so I don't know which part of the circuit it was, presumably somewhere fast where a SC indeed would've been warranted, but you can't crash in Vettel's corner through a brake failure, it's too slow. If he would've been parked in Turn 2 just 19 metres from the circuit, then something would've been needed to be done, but not where he was.

The only way to hit the marshals where Vettel was parked would be if a driver randomly decided to pull a homicide.
    You can 100% crash at that corner with a brake failure...

You can 100% crash at that corner with a brake failure...
    Technically it's possible to crash any place, anywhere. Yay, let's ban motor racing

Technically it's possible to crash any place, anywhere. Yay, let's ban motor racing
    Well done you got it. That's why there was a vsc

Well done you got it. That's why there was a vsc
    Pfft. Nope. Wrong.

You're acting like the drivers are four years old, have no agency and will crash in the dry in a slow corner under double yellows with 100 % visibility. This is not grandpa aged 80 with blurry vision driving straight through a roundabout mate.

Pfft. Nope. Wrong.

You're acting like the drivers are four years old, have no agency and will crash in the dry in a slow corner under double yellows with 100 % visibility. This is not grandpa aged 80 with blurry vision driving straight through a roundabout mate.
    Russell's brakes failed... How are you not getting this... Driver skill makes 0 difference if the brakes fail....

Seb crying. I feel for him and feel. His pain

https://youtu.be/e_Piw0hTNNM

Russell's brakes failed... How are you not getting this... Driver skill makes 0 difference if the brakes fail....
    I disagree with your notion that the braking force for that corner is sufficient to cause a brake failure to result in a crash at that particular place on the circuit. Also, to have a corner where you slow down say 30 km/h under a braking zone be a problem under double yellow would require the driver to ignore the flag in the first place and braking from the top speed of that extremely short straight part, which would risk their license. I'll tell you exactly what would happen in the event of a brake failure around there: first of all, the driver would crash at the preceding hairpin since that's where the braking is done, then would it by a miracle happen in the short flick, he'd just run partially wide under normal green-flag conditions. Under yellows, he'd still make the corner because he'd go slower and then lift off safely. Laws of physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Yeah its the last. Will probably calm down in few hours. Hard to swallow this one. As we could have a easy 1-2 if strategy was better and the car wouldnt failed.
    Best you learn to come down from a tantrum before having a go at posting. Having said that, I hope you know that the strategy had nothing to do with the car failure.

I disagree with your notion that the braking force for that corner is sufficient to cause a brake failure to result in a crash at that particular place on the circuit. Also, to have a corner where you slow down say 30 km/h under a braking zone be a problem under double yellow would require the driver to ignore the flag in the first place and braking from the top speed of that extremely short straight part, which would risk their license. I'll tell you exactly what would happen in the event of a brake failure around there: first of all, the driver would crash at the preceding hairpin since that's where the braking is done, then would it by a miracle happen in the short flick, he'd just run partially wide under normal green-flag conditions. Under yellows, he'd still make the corner because he'd go slower and then lift off safely. Laws of physics.
    I'm done talking to you... Your seriously dumb lmao

I'm done talking to you... Your seriously dumb lmao
    Ok. Not nice to end with an ad hominem but I'll turn the other cheek. See you in two weeks then

Pfft. Nope. Wrong.

to be fair, Grosjean could easily do that.

Just let them race, please Mattia. You CANNOT control two top guys in a team. Impossible if you dont have car 2s infront of the rest (McL with Senna and Prost for example).

These will be on eachother throat very soon because of these stupid team orders. Charles built a gap to Seb worth 3.5s in Singapore. Team undercuts Leclerc and gives better strat to Seb for 1-2.

What happens here? They want Charles not to break a tow and tow Seb infront of Ham. cL doesnt even fight into T1 and then stays for 4-5 laps inside 1.5s of Seb fighting to get past, ruining his tires.

Vettle knew damn well what he was doing. He wanted Charles to waste his tires and then say "he is not fast enough, will not let him past".

Always knew this would happen. Neither of these two want to play team game. Never have, never will. Just let them race like RB ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    Just let them race, please Mattia. You CANNOT control two top guys in a team. Impossible if you dont have car 2s infront of the rest (McL with Senna and Prost for example).

These will be on eachother throat very soon because of these stupid team orders. Charles built a gap to Seb worth 3.5s in Singapore. Team undercuts Leclerc and gives better strat to Seb for 1-2.

What happens here? They want Charles not to break a tow and tow Seb infront of Ham. cL doesnt even fight into T1 and then stays for 4-5 laps inside 1.5s of Seb fighting to get past, ruining his tires.

Vettle knew damn well what he was doing. He wanted Charles to waste his tires and then say "he is not fast enough, will not let him past".

Always knew this would happen. Neither of these two want to play team game. Never have, never will. Just let them race like RB ffs...
    I stopped supporting Vettlel. He can't accept that Leclerc is faster than him. I can't imagine their further cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    I stopped supporting Vettlel. He can't accept that Leclerc is faster than him. I can't imagine their further cooperation.
    Honestly, Leclerc is manic as well. He is no team player, but we shouldnt expect them to be. Nor would we expect it from Max or Ham...Leclerc nor Vettel are Bottas, they will NOT yield. Trying to play team game with them is very dangerous.

Honestly, Leclerc is manic as well. He is no team player, but we shouldnt expect them to be. Nor would we expect it from Max or Ham...Leclerc nor Vettel are Bottas, they will NOT yield. Trying to play team game with them is very dangerous.
    Charles is not only fast but also very ambitious. But Senna, Schumacher, Hamilton were also like that. Only victory counts.

Well, that was less than optimum. Next race and next year

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Noquarter View Post
    Charles is not only fast but also very ambitious. But Senna, Schumacher, Hamilton were also like that. Only victory counts.
    No, according to some gents here Hammy can win all races every season so long as they perceive everything to be safe Even to the point they ad hominem a fellow Tifoso for disagreeing with them on a SC call. Depressing.
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 29th September 2019 at 15:14.

You are always being one-sided these days.

Singapore GP :
    1) Ferrari doesn’t know undercut is powerful, they reacted to max pit stop, so vettel got in n made use of those fresh Hard tyres. Why don’t u understand this.
    If vettel stayed out, we would have finished 4th behind.

Russia GP: there were terms that, Lec should give tow to Vettel to get ahead of Ham.
    1) in the race, vettel got better start even before tow. When he got a tow he passed Lec where he obeyed according to team.
    2) vettel was able to pull the gap 1.5sec & then team ordered to let Lec by. At this moment vettel said “he’s now where closer to me” if I back off & let Lec by, then vettel would be under drs from ham. At this point vettel said we shall see after 10Laps.
    3) during above phase, vettel was much faster than Lec. Was able to build gap. When Lec starting to drop off & ham gaining on him. Team called him into pits, where he made perfect use of those Fresh Medium tyres.
    4) Ferrari deliberately delayed vettel into pits in order Lec takes the lead. Which vettel agreed n got out of pits.

Remind you, handling two top drivers in a team is not an easy job. Now that car is coming alive, ferrari is having new headache now.

No, according to some gents here Hammy can win all races every season so long as they perceive everything to be safe Even to the point the ad hominem a fellow Tifoso for disagreeing with them on a SC call. Depressing.
    Year 2007 Rookie Lewis vs Goat Alonso

Few of them forgot Lewis vs JB....